Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:06:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Freedom of speech was lost the day it was invented, and humanity is doomed.  (Read 562 times)
Killerpotleaf (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:52:34 AM

at first we had a "fear culture" and this "Freedom of speech" thing was not invented but we had it.

in a nutshell, it worked like this.

you could say whatever the fuck you wanted, example you could start telling everyone you know "our king is a fat pig" there was no law against this, not really, not specifically. of course if you said this to everyone you know its likely the king would hear about it and have you killed. that was fair. That was "fear culture", say or do the wrong thing and risk death or some punishment, or end up in hell or somthing.... your FEAR of the consequences of your words and actions, kept you inline.

fast forward to 1998. ( the peek of cultural evolution )

and we had done away with fear, and replaced it with a "honor & shame culture", freedom of speech had been invented. Everyone said what ever the fuck they wanted without consequences! NOT! In 1998 If you said " I think ALL black poeple should be locked up. " its more then likely ALL your peers ( regardless of race ) would look at you funny and start putting you to shame. " you are a racist retard " , " thats the stupidest thing i ever heard ", " i think we should lock YOU up **point and lol** " would be the likely response. while if you said " I find it hard to explain why such a high % of blacks end up in jail" you would have been honored, by sparking an interesting discussion. That is a "honor & shame culture", your words or actions are either shamed or honored by your peers, and thats what keeps you inline.

But somthing happened then we did NOT indent. we became a "politically correct cultural".

you see we ALWAYS had  freedom of speech, we have always been free to say whatever the fuck we wanted, ONLY the consequences to saying the things you chose to say, changed. "freedom of speech" should have been called "freedom FROM speech", because the minute we created "freedom of speech" in the rule book, we started to discuss how far we could take this law, could anyone really say ANYTHING? the minute we created  freedom of speech, what we actually did was draw a line for how far someone could take free speech.

TODAY 2016

we have a whole GENERATION of cry babies, who are afraid to use many Many MANY words and topics because of this.

Today simply saying  " I find it hard to explain why such a high % of blacks end up in jail "  will get you shamed! not because anyone took personal offense, ( even if the room was filled with white poeple, you'd get a negative reaction from this statement admit it! if for no other reason then my poor choice of word "black poeple" )
why? because in a "politically correct cultural" you are shamed for saying or doing anything that ANYONE would take offence to.

let's review, in "shame culture" you say somthing that is offensive you will be shamed, in "politically correct cultural" if you cast shame on anyone, you are intrun shamed for casting shame!

Get it?

if i say " rosie o'donnell is fat " in 1995, rosie o'donnell is shamed, and thats the end of it.

if i say " rosie o'donnell is fat " TODAY, poeple call it "discrimination" and or I am labeled "sexist and insensitive" Huh ok maybe thats true  Lips sealed

basically, saying anything politically incorrect. (politically incorrect :: adjective 1. potentially offensive to a particular group of people) brings you shame!

we are FUCKED!

why?

because, shame is nessary! it is the mechanism by which we shape our opinions.

pretty soon poeple will start thinking things like "being fat is OK!" because no one is shaming that opinion because That would be politically incorrect!

DOOM!

even now, i'm not sure i should post this... because some words i use will most likely offend some poeple.  Undecided ?sorry... none of that was Meant to be offensive to anyone, just trying to explain an idea(which might be totally invalid?)...

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:57:19 AM

Watching little snowflaskes melt is magnificent specially when the spring flowers start to bloom Wink

The taigai in spring  Roll Eyes

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:00:30 AM

at first we had a "fear culture" and this "Freedom of speech" thing was not invented but we had it.

you could say whatever the fuck you wanted, example you could start telling everyone you know "our king is a fat pig" there was no law against this, not really, not specifically. of course if you said this to everyone you know its likely the king would hear about it and have you killed. that was fair. That was "fear culture", say or do the wrong thing and risk death or some punishment, or end up in hell or somthing.... your FEAR of the consequences of your actions, kept you inline.

and we had done away with fear, and replaced it with a "honor & shame culture", freedom of speech had been invented. Everyone said what ever the fuck they wanted without consequences! NOT! In 1998 If you said " I think ALL black poeple should be locked up. " its more then likely ALL your peers ( regardless of race ) would look at you funny and start putting you to shame. " you are a racist retard " , " thats the stupidest thing i ever heard ", " i think we should lock YOU up **point and lol** " would be the likely response. while if you said " I find it hard to explain why such a high % of blacks end up in jail" you would have been honored, by sparking an interesting discussion. That is a "honor & shame culture", your words or actions are either shamed or honored by your peers, and thats what keeps you inline.

But somthing happened then we did NOT indent. we became a "politically correct cultural".

you see we ALWAYS had  freedom of speech, we have always been free to say whatever the fuck we wanted, ONLY the consequences to saying the things you chose to say, changed. "freedom of speech" should have been called "freedom FROM speech", because the minute we created "freedom of speech" in the rule book, we started to discuss how far we could take this law, could anyone really say ANYTHING? the minute we created  freedom of speech, what we actually did was draw a line for how far someone could take free speech.

TODAY 2016

we have a whole GENERATION of cry babies, who are afraid to use many Many MANY words and topics because of this.

Today simply saying  " I find it hard to explain why such a high % of blacks end up in jail "  will get you shamed! not because anyone took personal offense, ( even if the room was filled with white poeple, you'd get a negative reaction from this statement admit it! )
why? because in a "politically correct cultural" you are shamed for saying or doing anything that ANYONE would take offence to.

let's review, in "shame culture" you say somthing that is offensive you will be shamed, in "politically correct cultural" if you cast shame on anyone, you are intrun shamed for casting shame!

Get it?

if i say " rosie o'donnell is fat " in 1995, rosie o'donnell is shamed, and thats the end of it.

if i say " rosie o'donnell is fat " TODAY, poeple call it "discrimination" and or I am labeled "sexist and insensitive" Huh ok maybe thats true  Lips sealed

basically, saying anything politically incorrect. (politically incorrect :: adjective 1. potentially offensive to a particular group of people) brings you shame!

we are FUCKED!

why?

pretty soon poeple will start thinking things like "being fat is OK!" because no one is shaming that opinion because That would be politically incorrect!

DOOM!

even now, i'm not sure i should post this... because some words i use will most likely offend some poeple.  Undecided ?sorry... none of that was Meant to be offensive to anyone, just trying to explain an idea(which might be totally invalid?)...

Some people mistakenly understood the Freedom of Speech, the Constitution guaranteed freedom of speech and expression to the citizens. Democracies have long grappled with the issue of the limits, if any, to place on the expression of ideas and beliefs, The dilemma here was others are taking for granted the freedom of speech without even thinking of the damage or chaos that they might create. protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic. Is that Freedom of speech really means at all? just to say nor do watever you want?
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:30:41 AM

How are you going to stop some from crying fire in a theater?

You are fired  Grin

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Killerpotleaf (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:23:01 AM

you could say whatever the fuck you wanted, example you could start telling everyone you know "our king is a fat pig" there was no law against this, not really, not specifically. of course if you said this to everyone you know its likely the king would hear about it and have you killed. that was fair. That was "fear culture", say or do the wrong thing and risk death or some punishment, or end up in hell or somthing.... your FEAR of the consequences of your actions, kept you inline.

TODAY 2016

Today simply saying  " I find it hard to explain why such a high % of blacks end up in jail "  will get you shamed! not because anyone took personal offense, ( even if the room was filled with white poeple, you'd get a negative reaction from this statement admit it! )

Get it?

we are FUCKED!

why?

DOOM!

Some people mistakenly understood the Freedom of Speech, the Constitution guaranteed freedom of speech and expression to the citizens. Democracies have long grappled with the issue of the limits, if any, to place on the expression of ideas and beliefs, The dilemma here was others are taking for granted the freedom of speech without even thinking of the damage or chaos that they might create. protection of free speech would not protect a man in falsely shouting fire in a theater and causing a panic. Is that Freedom of speech really means at all? just to say nor do watever you want?

here's my argument tho,

you can ALLOW "a man in falsely shout fire in a theater and causing a panic", you can!
because, society will deal with that guy by shaming him!
" look there goes the ASSHOLE that disrupted everyone's day by doing somthing stupid. "

imagine he did that every sunday
how many sunday would it take till he got his ass kicked!?

he could do it once and someone could SUE him!
you dont need to techinal break the law to get sued, anyone can get sued for anything, and then be judged by his peers.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Killerpotleaf (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:46:10 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 05:03:36 AM by Killerpotleaf

lets say.
high school class of of which 2 kids are black.
some dumb ass kid says " ya well thats because that guy was a dumbass nigger "
something like this has happened in my highschool ( back in 1998! lol )
and what followed was fair.
every single other kids turned around and gave this guy the dirtiest look, and one of the kids shamed him saying somthing like " wow did you just say that? man you're so STUPID!"
the kid turned red, felt great shame and understood what he did was wrong.

sure this kid probably still said "nigger" from time to time, but he never used "dumb nigger" as an argumentative point, ever again i'll tell you that.

speech is self-regulating, and it is my belief that if we attempt to regulate speech on a large scale, this will have profound negative consequences to society.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 08:40:09 AM

How are you going to stop some from crying fire in a theater?

Create laws to stop people from doing that.

Freedom does not give you the right to break laws your society has agreed on.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:02:24 AM

TODAY 2016

Get it?

we are FUCKED!

why?

DOOM!

here's my argument tho,

you can ALLOW "a man in falsely shout fire in a theater and causing a panic", you can!
" look there goes the ASSHOLE that disrupted everyone's day by doing somthing stupid. "

you dont need to techinal break the law to get sued, anyone can get sued for anything, and then be judged by his peers.

I am sure it comes from when the theater were in wood!

However I am sure that a little fine can have an incentive against such behavior... like using the urgency break in a public transport Wink

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:28:55 PM

you see we ALWAYS had  freedom of speech, we have always been free to say whatever the fuck we wanted, ONLY the consequences to saying the things you chose to say, changed. "freedom of speech" should have been called "freedom FROM speech", because the minute we created "freedom of speech" in the rule book, we started to discuss how far we could take this law, could anyone really say ANYTHING? the minute we created  freedom of speech, what we actually did was draw a line for how far someone could take free speech.

TODAY 2016

Today simply saying  " I find it hard to explain why such a high % of blacks end up in jail "  will get you shamed! not because anyone took personal offense, ( even if the room was filled with white poeple, you'd get a negative reaction from this statement admit it! )

Get it?

if i say " rosie o'donnell is fat " TODAY, poeple call it "discrimination" and or I am labeled "sexist and insensitive" Huh ok maybe thats true  Lips sealed

we are FUCKED!

why?

DOOM!

even now, i'm not sure i should post this... because some words i use will most likely offend some poeple.  Undecided ?sorry... none of that was Meant to be offensive to anyone, just trying to explain an idea(which might be totally invalid?)...

here's my argument tho,

That is what you call law and order with punishment included.

You have all freedoms of the world until you restrict the freedom of others.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Roger Burton

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:42:54 PM

Unfortunately, you are right. Our world is a mess. UNO recognizes 32 sex. You can't express yourself and say your opinion because someone will ''hurt'' and you will be a racist. You can't be sure about trusting people because first of all you don't know if it's a man or woman or whatever they think they are. The point is that our world is changing from bad to worse and I think we can't do anything to safe it. Sad Too many thinks to deal with and very short time to act.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: