Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎄 FaucetSystem.com / CryptoBara.com 🎄  (Read 37787 times)
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 07:16:35 PM

Does anyone knows what exactly happened to Faucetsystem? Their website is down for few days and there are no information about it. I only found this tweet by A-Ads:
https://twitter.com/aads_status/status/1091268367678349313
Our partner, FaucetSystem (CryptoBara), has been breached and at the moment it's not clear whether they'll resume their operations. Payouts via FaucetSystem have been suspended. We're figuring out what to do given the circumstances.
OP, can you give us update about it Was your service hacked or you just made exit scam?
I didn't had much money on Faucetsytem, only few thousands Satoshi, bellow payout treshold, there was only few active faucets, but still, it would be interesting to know what happened...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adam556

Activity: 953
Merit: 102

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2019, 09:07:08 PM

Does anyone knows what exactly happened to Faucetsystem? Their website is down for few days and there are no information about it. I only found this tweet by A-Ads:
https://twitter.com/aads_status/status/1091268367678349313
Our partner, FaucetSystem (CryptoBara), has been breached and at the moment it's not clear whether they'll resume their operations. Payouts via FaucetSystem have been suspended. We're figuring out what to do given the circumstances.
OP, can you give us update about it Was your service hacked or you just made exit scam?
I didn't had much money on Faucetsytem, only few thousands Satoshi, bellow payout treshold, there was only few active faucets, but still, it would be interesting to know what happened...

I had a few thousand as well. Not enough to withdraw, but still I like to hear what happened.

>> THECRYPTOADVISER.CO.UK - Crypto blog, guides, features & news <<
>> Freebitco.in - Win a LAMBO! Faucet, betting + EARN INTEREST on your BTC <<
>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
KharmaScribbles

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:02:51 PM

Reading through this thread, it appears to me a few things..

The admin is not good at customer service at all, almost seemed afraid of public speaking, not sure why they didn't find at least one trustworthy person who could help them out a wee tiny bit with such an important part of a business...

I pictured them trying to swim against the current, without a paddle, the way they handled website advancement/tech and customer queries.

If this was someone who bought FS from a previous owner, this new owner definitely bit off more than they could chew..

I am not sure how everyone didn't already jump ship to FaucetHub (although I can only speak as a user of FH, but from what I see FaucetHun is pretty good to FO) though it's apparent that many people did.  I only knew about 'cryptobara' due to the recent a-ds tweet and got curious.

Perhaps embarrassment and obvious loss of the market caused them to just ignore everything and curl up in the corner... And how easy it is to pull an exit scam with crypto, their reputation isn't even ruined personally, they can just make a new account no one would ever know they were really "FaucetSystem".. they were so afraid of public speaking anyways so I doubt online rep matters to them.

*Strictly my opinion which is not based on fact and is strictly accusatory.. But I'm just being brutally honest based on what I've seen based on reviews and this thread...
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2019, 11:57:37 PM

The admin is not good at customer service at all, almost seemed afraid of public speaking, not sure why they didn't find at least one trustworthy person who could help them out a wee tiny bit with such an important part of a business...

I pictured them trying to swim against the current, without a paddle, the way they handled website advancement/tech and customer queries.

If this was someone who bought FS from a previous owner, this new owner definitely bit off more than they could chew..

I am not sure how everyone didn't already jump ship to FaucetHub (although I can only speak as a user of FH, but from what I see FaucetHun is pretty good to FO) though it's apparent that many people did.  I only knew about 'cryptobara' due to the recent a-ds tweet and got curious.

Perhaps embarrassment and obvious loss of the market caused them to just ignore everything and curl up in the corner... And how easy it is to pull an exit scam with crypto, their reputation isn't even ruined personally, they can just make a new account no one would ever know they were really "FaucetSystem".. they were so afraid of public speaking anyways so I doubt online rep matters to them.

*Strictly my opinion which is not based on fact and is strictly accusatory.. But I'm just being brutally honest based on what I've seen based on reviews and this thread...
I agree with your opinion. Their communication was bad always. Or I should say thatvthere was no communication at all.
No doubt that Faucethub is better service. Faucetsystem only got some after Faucetbox was closed and Faucethub wasn't opened yet. But it looks that old and new owner just didn't cared much about their business and both faucet owners and users didn't saw reasons to use this service. In last months there was only few active faucets left on FS and now it's seems that Faucetsystem decided to make silent exit scam.

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 10:04:19 AM

Looks like it's gone for good then.

As I said in an early post I lost a few thousand sats, just dust. I wonder how much was lost overall?

Interesting that no communication is forthcoming from the mods...

>> Cointiply - high paying SURVEYS, BTC faucet, videos, Jackpot, PPC, PVP game soon <<
kicktracer011

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2019, 11:38:19 PM

I agree with your opinion. Their communication was bad always. Or I should say thatvthere was no communication at all.
No doubt that Faucethub is better service. Faucetsystem only got some after Faucetbox was closed and Faucethub wasn't opened yet. But it looks that old and new owner just didn't cared much about their business and both faucet owners and users didn't saw reasons to use this service. In last months there was only few active faucets left on FS and now it's seems that Faucetsystem decided to make silent exit scam.

They refunded a-ads with the user balances.
If they would exit scam they wouldnt send the balance of users back.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 09:12:10 PM

Ok, maybe they refunded a-ads, but it's only part of money that they had. How about faucet owners who had deposited to Faucetsytem for faucet payments? How about users who earned BTC by claiming from faucets?

Adam556

★★ freecoyn.com ★★

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 10:22:42 PM

Ok, maybe they refunded a-ads, but it's only part of money that they had. How about faucet owners who had deposited to Faucetsytem for faucet payments? How about users who earned BTC by claiming from faucets?

I'd like to see my Sats back but I reckon that's pretty unlikely in light of what's been going on!

okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2019, 07:12:46 PM

I am a faucet owner.  I have bitcoin in the faucets. How will I get a refund? What of the accumulated coins in various wallets? How will it be refunded? They should open the website again so that users will coins in each individual wallet address should withdral to somewhere else. Either mellowads, faucethub or direct payment to wallets. They can't only refund a-ads.  A-ads is not their only customer/ user
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 19, 2019, 07:56:14 PM

I am a faucet owner.  I have bitcoin in the faucets. How will I get a refund? What of the accumulated coins in various wallets? How will it be refunded? They should open the website again so that users will coins in each individual wallet address should withdral to somewhere else. Either mellowads, faucethub or direct payment to wallets. They can't only refund a-ads.  A-ads is not their only customer/ user

I think a-ads are the only ones who have threatened those with legal consequences.
I guess there where a owner name of this company.....

regards
tavemoimon

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 06:09:00 AM

thanks your script is good running, thanks your shared
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: