Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Edit: confirmed, fee is accurate  (Read 2403 times)
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:45:33 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 08:13:55 AM by toptek

STOP ! the arguments,  but good to have some prove ...

i've humbly requested CM to lower the fees earlier on but obviously nth was done, you don't like it, don't use it !

his cheerleader coc* suckin' fanboy comes in & bla bla bla that whatever nanonaoano shi*head stepping on everyone's toes.

i think even on eth solo mining or something, boysie had some not so good experience with the devfee.

STOP ! it ! just STOP it !

bypass it !

heh, no more fees for CM !

your a whiner right according to them lol .....  i was told the same BS when i asked for way around it or way to pay to stop it I told that ass to back off and left .

lol, must be some co*k sucker bitch lolz.

cm is already so bloody rich !

those who keeps track or do some monitoring.

i did post up some of his add's.

was just requesting a small reduction, prolly same as eth fees, it seems to be fair imo.

but again, who pays the fees ?

why no linux ? not that he hates linux, linux can "see" much things inside, win version a little tougher cuz it's a closed source.

regardless of linux or win or osx or android, the fees are still being bypassed as he himself knows it.

cool .

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
louiseth1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 07:48:40 AM

real truth why that and the AMD drivers don't support all there cards yet that are supported that the windows drivers do once they do I'm willing to bet there will be a Linux version they are unless Zcash dies first and NV i see may be supported now hint watch the SA post .

He did release a linux version but he has removed it since.
Most cards that can run on Windows also have their equivalent drivers for Linux.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:18:13 AM

all kidding a side it would be nice if he lowered the fee to eth level fee.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Claymore
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325

Miners developer

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:35:39 AM

Whatever rate I get at the pool is roughly 97-98% or so what I have displayed as my total speed. So I am pretty sure this is some bug and he is not overcharging, since it would be very easy to prove.

I re did some checks and compared the diffs (without setting any static diffs nor redirecting anything, just with the logfile from the console) and things seem to match up.
It did mine 22 shares at 242h diff during the 90 seconds it's mining for the dev and the following 90 seconds 11 shares at 636H were mined for myself.
I guess I was wrong, still worth it for someone to investigate deeper.
Sorry for the false alarm.
For Optiminer there were "hidden fees" because he forgot to mention in initial releases his 15% fee. The fact that his miner was also "hiding" that fee, giving the users the impression of always having their full hashrate however 15% is mining in the background to another pool. This is what raised suspicions and got us looking into Claymore's fee to see if they really are what they claim to be.

So firstly you stated that I'm a thief, then "Sorry for the false alarm". Nice.
I hope you are happy with 15% fee for Optiminer that forgot to mention it Smiley

PS. Oh, I forgot that you "isolate" miners, so probably you are happy with any fee.

Please read Readme and FAQ in the first post of this thread before asking any questions, probably the answer is already there.
List of my miners: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3019607
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:53:09 AM

real truth why that and the AMD drivers don't support all there cards yet that are supported that the windows drivers do once they do I'm willing to bet there will be a Linux version they are unless Zcash dies first and NV i see may be supported now hint watch the SA post .

LINUX drivers exist for every AMD card that has a Windows driver - specifically including the entire RX4xx series to date.

AMD *DOES* tend to be a bit behind on releasing drivers for LINUX vs Windows (Windows is the bigger market after all), but they're not normally SEVERAL MONTHS behind any more.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:46:55 PM

Whatever rate I get at the pool is roughly 97-98% or so what I have displayed as my total speed. So I am pretty sure this is some bug and he is not overcharging, since it would be very easy to prove.

I re did some checks and compared the diffs (without setting any static diffs nor redirecting anything, just with the logfile from the console) and things seem to match up.
It did mine 22 shares at 242h diff during the 90 seconds it's mining for the dev and the following 90 seconds 11 shares at 636H were mined for myself.
I guess I was wrong, still worth it for someone to investigate deeper.
Sorry for the false alarm.
For Optiminer there were "hidden fees" because he forgot to mention in initial releases his 15% fee. The fact that his miner was also "hiding" that fee, giving the users the impression of always having their full hashrate however 15% is mining in the background to another pool. This is what raised suspicions and got us looking into Claymore's fee to see if they really are what they claim to be.

So firstly you stated that I'm a thief, then "Sorry for the false alarm". Nice.
I hope you are happy with 15% fee for Optiminer that forgot to mention it Smiley

PS. Oh, I forgot that you "isolate" miners, so probably you are happy with any fee.

Yep brings into question who is the thief?   Claymore who openly discloses his fee or those circumventing it?   Maybe you all shouldn't let money influence you to this degree.  Claymore is providing us with the ability to compete with the big boys and look what it has done.  It made a fool out of the people who invested in cloud and the owners of the cloud operations im certain are taking tremendous grief since people paid 2500 for 75h/s!   I literally get that out of a 7970 that's 5 years old.  Can you show me the threads created against optiminer with the 15%. Hidden fee?  Did that pos get the same grief as claymore who openly stated that he is charging a fee.  If you don't like it don't fu&$ing use it bottom line.  There are those of us who don't mind one bit paying a fee.  Maybe you should take all your efforts in trying to disparage claymore and work on those that are fucking the community!

Best Regards
d57heinz

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 12:51:46 PM

Let's start a campaign agains the pools next.  They should be ran for free too no???  0% pool fees for life.  Make pools great again!

BR

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
udaredme

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

Sheesh, this irritates me...look in your zec wallet..If it wasnt for these guys developing the mining tools, your wallet would be empty. So it doesnt matter WHO makes the tools, Claymore, genoil, elvis, bambi or lady gaga...This whole newish routine of picking sides and pitting people against each other is immature and just plain silly...no stupid accusations about fees when ETH mining was the flavor of the month...

Show some respect for those who have taken time to provide us with mining tools, its a respect factor...I mean if a situation does arise where questionable actions/tasks are voiced, then ask...

"This person stole my code", "this person is overcharging you", "this person is stealing your hashrate."..If you dont like the miner or person developing and supporting the miner, move on...There are plenty of tools to use..Personally, I dont get why people complain over a 2.5% fee for using someones program...This isnt piratebay where you just crack and run it..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:13:49 PM

So this is the Optiminer dev  ?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
louiseth1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 05:38:59 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 05:50:00 PM by louiseth1

So this is the Optiminer dev  ?

I'm not at all.

Was just doubting the fee was accurate and it seems to be, end of the story here.

I shouldn't have relied on nicehash's static/preferred diff ports which obviously don't seem to be working right on their equihash variants.

Sorry for rustling your jimmies Claymore. For those calling me a thief, I do use his miner on all my Windows machines and am paying the fee entirely; did you guys see me complain about the amount of fee at all? If he did a Linux release I would use his miner on all my other rigs aswell.

Someone can't raise doubts anymore?

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: