Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i want buy bitcoins with paypal.. any seller here  (Read 1445 times)
anthony33 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:25:01 AM

I want buy bitcoins with paypal payment and i want buy bitcoins at current market price if any one can sell me bitcoins at current market price with paypal.. reply me here or pm me thanks... current market price $700 payment method paypal thanks

Jaya Prakash Pagadala Medical Funds its very urgent click link
https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/jaya-prakash-pagadala-medical-fund--2/
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:12:30 AM

I want buy bitcoins with paypal payment and i want buy bitcoins at current market price if any one can sell me bitcoins at current market price with paypal.. reply me here or pm me thanks... current market price $700 payment method paypal thanks
First of all you are just a newbie with 7 post and you want to buy bitcoins with highly reversible payment method and you even don't want to pay any fesses
I don't think you receive any serious offer here you receive the offers only from scammers

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
MANNYKURSH

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:52:44 AM

not sure you will find a buyer here Smiley Smiley ..better you check other sites
presencewilderness

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:45:01 AM

First of all you are just a newbie with 7 post and you want to buy bitcoins with highly reversible payment method and you even don't want to pay any fesses
I don't think you receive any serious offer here you receive the offers only from scammers

i think you are right and there is also a possibility that he is also a scammer and looking for some stupid person who fall in his scam
easybits

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:55:51 PM

I accept Paypal but not for the market price

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER █▓▒░
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 05:22:22 PM

You will not get a response for this dealing with a highly reversible payment method such as paypal.

The best you will get is 20% I would have to say with no prior trade history or trust here.

Go to my thread if you want a reliable trade and save you a ton of headaches with sketchy requests here.

Mixan

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
laminfofana

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:20:55 PM

you are very new Grin
easybits

Activity: 351

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:47:58 PM

you are very new Grin
now actually i'm very old but here i'm new yes Cheesy

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER █▓▒░
anthony33 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:13:16 AM

any seller here im still waiting

https://www.generosity.com/medical-fundraising/jaya-prakash-pagadala-medical-fund--2/
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:38:59 AM

you are very new Grin

You also new and don't want to trade with newbie then how can you expect other members can trade with you?

I suggest propose some other non-reversible payment method to buy bitcoins then surely someone will help you with this trade. Otherwise, I don't think you will get any seller.
laminfofana

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:27:34 AM

MAKE SURE YOU AVOID THIS USER, HE TAGET NEW BABIES LIKE YOU
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=850058
Goms

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:42:41 AM

You will not get a response for this dealing with a highly reversible payment method such as paypal.

The best you will get is 20% I would have to say with no prior trade history or trust here.

Go to my thread if you want a reliable trade and save you a ton of headaches with sketchy requests here.

Mixan

I also would like to exchange PayPal for bitcoins, but you didn't give the link to your thread Undecided
Zenzolina

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 09:58:51 PM

Use LBC. I buy from user: enkumber. He has -10% rate ($1000 paypal for $900 btc)
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:21:00 AM

You will not find any seller here. If you do not have other option, only PayPal, try Paxful, but for sure nobody will sell you BTC for current market price. Anyway today BTC cost much more then in the moment when you wrote this post.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:40:29 AM

Use LBC. I buy from user: enkumber. He has -10% rate ($1000 paypal for $900 btc)

How those guys are protecting chargebacks in LBC? They also still can get a charge back from buyers right? They are risking 100% money just for 10% profit. But I think it is still a risky to trade with newbies with these reversible methods.

anthony33 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:19:18 AM

im trying to buy bitcoin at market price from last 5 days but i fail.. because im from india.. i can pay paypal  or payza only.. i have try to exchange and buying other not rebersible crunncy.. but i fail beacause its to costly for me.. my crunncy inr.. 1st i need exchange inr to usd exchange fees 5% to 10% second i need exchange paypal or payza to perfect money exchange fees 10% to 20%.. 3rd i need buy bitcoin every 1 want 10% to 20% profit.. total 50% waste my money in buy btc.. if btc market price $700 its cost me $1050.. but i want buy for profit..

i anyone not want sell me here... tell me a good website where can i buy bitcoins with credit card at market price

jaladieu

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:34:59 AM

Try to buy in paxful with moneygram there are several people who sell for 2% and it is a good price
anthony33 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:48:23 AM

Try to buy in paxful with moneygram there are several people who sell for 2% and it is a good price

moneygram same condition for me my crunncy inr 1st 5% to 10% exchange fees.. 2nd if i send $250 moneygram want $280 from me its again 30% to 40% extra cost for me

anthony33 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:46:23 AM

Any 1 can tell me trusted website where can i buy bitcoins at market price direct with credit card or debit card..

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:21:54 AM

Any 1 can tell me trusted website where can i buy bitcoins at market price direct with credit card or debit card..

You can try with https://bitsquare.io/
I didn't try them, but here you can find review: https://coinopoly.xyz/bitsquare-review/
Review write this guy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=523317
Maybe ask him directly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████