Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:16:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed on mining and understanding (Im New!)  (Read 409 times)
Monberg75 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:13:36 AM

Hi.

I need some help on mining and understanding the pool's readout.

I'm currently using Claymore on the Nicehash Zcash pool, but if there's something with better profit, then I'll gladly change.

Facebook/Skype chat preffered for fast communication.

Hope to hear from someone.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:38:45 AM

Hi.

I need some help on mining and understanding the pool's readout.

I'm currently using Claymore on the Nicehash Zcash pool, but if there's something with better profit, then I'll gladly change.

Facebook/Skype chat preffered for fast communication.

Hope to hear from someone.

You can bet, when someone tell you in this thread, that some coin is more profitable then other, you can make sure in a day, it's whole profit gone. So don't be naive. And don't expect that someone will cut his profits just because, you're hoping, begging, or whatever...

This is my signature...
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:07:26 AM

ZCASH is the most profitable right now... second place is ETH....

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sirslayer

Activity: 540
Merit: 501

chickens and cryptos

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:14:19 AM

websites like coinwarz ans whattomine helps you on what coin to mine right now!!
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:51:53 AM

I would stick with Zcash for now. The last few days it has flip-flopped back and forth with Ethereum as which is most profitable at any given moment to mine, but Zcash usually comes back on top within a few hours. Sell regularly, but be watchful of the peaks and valleys on the exchanges. We will hit the maximum block reward in about 2 more weeks, after which the picture should become a little more clearer.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:32:10 AM

Master Za1n speaks true.  Last block reward from nanopool was 5.62 ZEC

Block rewards will continue to increase until they reach 12.5/block and then as Za1n mentions we will see where things shake out for ZEC miners/investors.  Keep in mind, initial ZEC investors picked these bad boys up for $4.5/each and given slow initial mining distribution available coin supply is negligible which results in erratic price shifts as the order books are sparse so purchasing ZEC atm probably not the best idea (so again, agree with Za1n that most if not all should be sold asap)

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: