Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Release 21 days Paypal Hold- Instantly! New Paypal, Ebay Fund Hold- All Possible  (Read 14091 times)
bitcointradex (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:41:54 PM

will definately be using this service.. i know someone who does the same but for 20%.

do i just pm you and then you'll tell me details.. if its the same method i just copy and give you that specific link you need haha

also how do we know if its a paypal, or ebay hold?

if the funds are in the PP account, but are being held in PP its a PP hold correct?

If its a ebay hold, then the funds wont even appear at all in PP?

PMed, contact me in skype and we shall talk there Smiley
prince V

Activity: 812
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 08:43:33 AM

Bump
pricing too high reduce to attract big fishes

MEGABSC FINANCE - HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN 
                                            WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 01:49:47 PM

Bump
pricing too high reduce to attract big fishes

That depends really. I know this service is being offered somewhere for 20% charge (I am charging only 10% of the held amount btw) and people are happy to pay that amount. If you can afford 21 days waiting instead of the fund being released in 3 days only, or you can release the fund by calling paypal customer care directly (yes, they can release the fund provided they are satisfied as you are doing legit biz), then why would you pay even 1% of your money bro? It really depends on if you can do it yourself, or if you can afford waiting 21 days, or if you can avail this same service cheaper than me in any other place - and I can assure you about the last - no, you won't find this same service cheaper anywhere else, period.
notnatural

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 02:27:25 PM

what is your skype?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:06:54 PM

what is your skype?

PMed you, thanks.
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 09:49:34 AM

Interesting service... is this a normal way to deal with Paypal or you have some personal credibility with Paypal so they trust you and can waive the waiting for the fund? I guess you will have to guarantee them with your "insurance".

Hello mate, thanks for posting in my thread. And NO, I don't have any personal connection/credibility with paypal and they don't have any reason to trust me either, they don't even know me hahaha Grin

It's just a method which I can apply to make your held fund released - and it's absolutely automated, without any humanly involvement from paypal's side.

It's a very unique service which you won't find anywhere. You're most welcome to test my service to release your held fund, if any.

Just PMed you with a couple of questions

Replied by PM, thanks.

"...It's a very unique service which you won't find anywhere  ..." it just a very unique service and you want to buy & He wanted to buy & resell my method of "ON HOW NOT TO GET FUND HOLD ON PAYPAL FOR 21" for peanut. To make matter worse he was insisting on escrow payment. Anyone can review this guide & refuse to release payment

For me, there is no competition that could take me out on biz on ebay. But, when i notice his desperation, i decided not  proceed further. It's not about escrow . it's about worth you are going to receive & possibility of reselling my method or improving on it to enhance your service here bitcointalk forum.

Thanks

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 10:00:03 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2017, 10:55:44 AM by BitcSeo

Just to let you know you only can bump your post every 24 hours I would also recommended deleting your previous bumps, reference: Bumping rules.

4. Bumps are limited to once per day (24 hours), yes this includes "updates", that's what the edit button is for. Old bumps should be deleted as they serve no purpose, and only clutter up topics and make it more annoying to read.

Also to remove this wait time you simply need to call paypal and tell them that you wish for the 21 day hold to be released and they will do it and your funds will become available.

Thank you very much, yes that was my fault I now realized, I should have read that rule already, thanks again.

Now regarding that phone call to paypal etc, I wish if that could be true at all! Of course if your account is in good standing and aged enough then sometimes if you call them, they may release that hold - but that is not the case in 99.99% times. Just google the "21 days hold" term and see the rage of people. Also if you have a new paypal account, or selling an ebay item etc etc - then good luck calling them and releasing the hold (unless of course if you have a very good standing and aged account with regular transaction). In short, no matter what you do, calling them, emailing them, text them - this 21 days hold is a bitch and almost everybody who used paypal in their life at least once, already know that very well.

This service, by all means, is one of its kind and I know very well that anybody who used paypal at least once would agree that this can be a life saver.
I got the paypal 21 day hold released 100's of times myself, calling them works every time if you call they say you get a "one time courtesy release" but never mark it down so you can receive this release multiple times. It can take a few phone calls some times but this method works, you could try it yourself.

I don't know what you're talking here, to be honest, I never neither experienced nor heard such thing, at least for newly registered paypal accounts (as I said in my previous post, aged and good transaction account can be exception sometimes). I am not saying you're lying, probably your country has a role in it - as paypal rules can vastly differ country to country. In some particular countries, paypal has very less security and you can get away with such things that paypal users from other countries can't even imagine.

Moreover, people with stealth paypal accounts, usually can't call paypal for obvious reasons.

But let's not argue on this, I am selling a service to solve a real-world problem which lots of people really need. Probably you can solve this problem yourself, so you don't need this service obviously. But those who can't, and many will agree on this with me that there are lots and lots of people who are facing this deadly delay everyday and can't solve this problem anyway, will buy my service.

To make it more clear, No, I am not just calling paypal to release the hold - this is somewhat technical in nature what I am doing. My method is not dependent on the mood of that particular paypal customer-support guy/gal. That's why my service is not limited to any particular country, but worldwide - and works for any type of hold (21 days, 14 days, 7 days, payment under review etc), unless your account is limited or soft-limited.

"...It's a very unique service which you won't find anywhere  ..." it just a very unique service and you want to buy  & resell my method on "OHOW NOT TO GET FUND HOLD ON PAYPAL FOR 21" for peanut. To make matter worse he was insisting on escrow payment. Anyone can review this guide & refuse to release payment

For me, there is no competition that could take me out on biz on ebay. But, when i notice his desperation, i decided not  proceed further. It's not about escrow . it's about worth you are going to receive & possibility of reselling my method or improving on it to enhance your service here bitcointalk forum

@Jason, there is no fighting when we could cooperate to help each other to make money online.

@To_All_Who_Interested to getting fund currently help in paypal account for 21 days or more!
 JASON is the right guy to run. He has experience in handling such services.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2017, 12:09:58 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2017, 02:22:38 PM by bitcointradex

"...It's a very unique service which you won't find anywhere  ..." it just a very unique service and you want to buy & He wanted to buy & resell my method of "ON HOW NOT TO GET FUND HOLD ON PAYPAL FOR 21" for peanut. To make matter worse he was insisting on escrow payment. Anyone can review this guide & refuse to release payment

For me, there is no competition that could take me out on biz on ebay. But, when i notice his desperation, i decided not  proceed further. It's not about escrow . it's about worth you are going to receive & possibility of reselling my method or improving on it to enhance your service here bitcointalk forum.

Thanks

Whatever you said, some are Absolutely correct, some are not!

1) Yes, I contacted you to buy your so-called "HOW NOT TO GET FUND HOLD ON PAYPAL FOR 21", though I was 99.99% sure such method does not exist which can allow a paypal account to not have any "21 days hold" at all no matter what. But still as Shakespeare said through Hamlet "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy", I thought let's give it a try Grin

2) Yes, I wanted to get that to complement my own method as I am releasing payments which are held in paypal. But my method works only on individual payments, not to the account overall - which you promised (if that's even possible).

3) And NO, I did not wanted to buy your method for "peanuts" - you quoted 50$ price, I bargained a little and quoted 40$ which you disagreed - so eventually we settled for 50$ price and you agreed on that too that that time. If that's peanut you think, you yourself quoted and agreed on that peanut price, why so?

4) Yes I insisted on ESCROW, I offer ESCROW for my service and I insist ESCROW to buy from other sellers. And you agreed on ESCROW too at that time. But when I came back with ESCROW arrangement later, you just left a message in skype with your BITCOIN ADDRESS for me to pay you directly without any escrow! So asking for ESCROW is my fault? Oh my goodness Grin

5) And what desperation you're talking about? Yes I was interested to buy your method, I repeatedly messaged you here by PM and over skype for that - you call it a desperation? Fine then, so what? Being interested and desperate is a fault? And using your method for my profit and using it to improve my own method - is something bad? So you want me to buy your method and just do nothing with it? What you're afraid about brother? You told you're not afraid of competition - but see how your own words making you a little pussy hiding in his mamas basement afraid of light hahaha Grin

And NO, I am not desperate anymore, nor I am interested - cause by your behavior, it's certain that you never made that kind of money with your method ever, nor your method is something which can fetch anything more than a few cents. That's why you're afraid of ESCROW, that's why you're selling your so-called "thousands earning" method for only 50$. If anybody has such a method, he would have been busy making banks in his private - not lurking here to sell his method. If I would have got such method, either I wouldn't sell it at all, or I would have given out for free. Cause if a method has potential to earn thousands, that's priceless.

But what I don't understand, why you posted all this in my service thread? Does it anyway related to my service? Did you buy my service and it did not work? Did I take money from you and not delivered you the service? Did I shitpost about you anywhere in this forum? I wanted to do a deal with you, for whatever reason, it was not concluded and we parted our ways, that's all! About what you're screaming here buddy, are you pissed that you weren't able to scam me? I am smelling burned ass here hahaha Grin

Please don't post anymore here, don't try to advertise your shitty method in my thread - cause by whatever you written it's clear that English is a foreign language to you and you don't realize that your post itself is making you a scammer and me as a legitimate seller here Grin
arpbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

PM sent . Pls reply.  Thanks
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 09:27:30 PM

PM sent . Pls reply.  Thanks

Replied, thanks
arpbit

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 07:07:09 PM

Thanks for getting my funds released in 3 days. All went good.  Smiley
wiifixp

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

So OP was able to help me with a small amount ($60) and it worked perfectly! I had to only give him a few screenshots of my payment information within my PayPal account for him to be able to do it! The whole process was super smooth and I'm definitely coming back for other payments!

So here was the original payment:
https://i.imgur.com/vF048IH.png?1

I had a 7 day hold on a brand new PayPal account with this being the first transaction on the account. The payment was sent to me on the 22nd of February.

The whole Skype conversation took about an hour because I had questions but the process took about 10-15 minutes to complete.

After I gave him the necessary screenshots, he was able to successfully lower my wait down to the 25th of February! This is because the payment was too new to be done instantly, which he covers in his original post.

Updated Original Payment:
https://i.imgur.com/i7SJ8Fr.png

Definitely Vouch and I'll be back soon! Thanks bro
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:42:56 AM

Thanks for getting my funds released in 3 days. All went good.  Smiley

Thank you man Smiley

So OP was able to help me with a small amount ($60) and it worked perfectly! I had to only give him a few screenshots of my payment information within my PayPal account for him to be able to do it! The whole process was super smooth and I'm definitely coming back for other payments!

So here was the original payment:

I had a 7 day hold on a brand new PayPal account with this being the first transaction on the account. The payment was sent to me on the 22nd of February.

The whole Skype conversation took about an hour because I had questions but the process took about 10-15 minutes to complete.

After I gave him the necessary screenshots, he was able to successfully lower my wait down to the 25th of February! This is because the payment was too new to be done instantly, which he covers in his original post.

Updated Original Payment:

Definitely Vouch and I'll be back soon! Thanks bro

I appreciate man, thanks Grin
Acolit

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 04:13:28 PM

Hey, how can i contact you? we can do some partnership. can be your bulk buyer
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 05:52:11 AM

Hey, how can i contact you? we can do some partnership. can be your bulk buyer

Sent a PM to you mate, check please. Thanks.
kngsleykotei

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

I need your service!
Skype?
bitcointradex (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 04:35:26 AM