Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:03:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Starbucks Egift Card  (Read 1031 times)
WuLabsWuTecH (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:13:34 PM

I have a huge amount every day. I was looking for big buyers (using fast) .

I sell 20% per 100$/each code

I can provide up to $ 20,000 per day starbucks

player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 02:41:07 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2016, 09:10:25 PM by player514

BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING FROM THIS USER.

Why?

His email address/password was changed recently and you can see that in his trust page. It seems like this user bought a full member account from some other user for the trust in order to gain more sales. Please use escrow!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
WuLabsWuTecH (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:36:39 PM

BE EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS WHEN BUYING FROM THIS UDER.

Why?

His email address/password was changed recently and you can see that in his trust page. It seems like this user bought a full member account from some other user for the trust in order to gain more sales. Please use escrow!

I can send you cards before
erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:16:01 PM

Do these come with some kind of warranty or something ? I am interested provided you provide more details about it first.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:17:26 PM

Why?

I think the best option should be a couple of vouch copies so that you establish your trust as a seller here. From there I think if your codes are legit, you will have a good stance here as a starbucks seller (as there are none who are trustworthy here right now).

erpbridge
Legendary

Activity: 954
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:25:47 PM

Why?

I think the best option should be a couple of vouch copies so that you establish your trust as a seller here. From there I think if your codes are legit, you will have a good stance here as a starbucks seller (as there are none who are trustworthy here right now).

Not the op. But what a shitty way to try and score a free gift card. Op even if you do give a gift card for vouch, don't give it to this guy. His whole history is only begging for vouch copies.
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:26:17 PM

Shady

Shady

Last known post was
on: December 10, 2013, 03:03:04 AM
Shady

This user's email address was changed recently.
Shady

Leaving aside the matter that most if not all SB code dealings here are done by carders or are obtained illegally, can you prove that you're the original owner of the account(signed message using an address back from 2013 should work). With so many shady points, I don't think a neg here is unjustifiable
chocolatedudes12

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:28:56 PM

Why?

Not the op. But what a shitty way to try and score a free gift card. Op even if you do give a gift card for vouch, don't give it to this guy. His whole history is only begging for vouch copies.

Don't think it's shady if him to warn others, I get your point but even if he wants a vouch he did a service for people who don't bother checking.
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:31:28 PM

Why?

I never explicitly asked him for a vouch copy. I'm just warning people with my own 2 cents in my first post, and my second post was a suggestion for the OP as a seller. People ask me if I want to review their product on occasion, so I don't mind doing so. I also think that my ranking and trust deem me as a worthy reviewer, so I see why people would ask me for vouch reviews. Just keep in mind that I did not ask him for one.

WuLabsWuTecH (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:33:16 PM

Pm me. ICQ . if you want
player514
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:35:36 PM

Shady

Shady

Last known post was
Shady

Shady

Leaving aside the matter that most if not all SB code dealings here are done by carders or are obtained illegally, can you prove that you're the original owner of the account(signed message using an address back from 2013 should work). With so many shady points, I don't think a neg here is unjustifiable

Also, the way this user talks in this thread vs his previous posts (which indeed were 2 years ago) shows a very large discrepancy. He has broken english now but had no problems wriring fully coherent sentences before...

mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:37:13 PM

Shady

Shady

Last known post was
Shady

Shady

Also, the way this user talks in this thread vs his previous posts (which indeed were 2 years ago) shows a very large discrepancy. He has broken english now but had no problems wriring fully coherent sentences before...
Yep, think leaving a neg. is justifiable enough already(this post will be used as ref.)
WuLabsWuTecH (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:44:25 AM

Update Todays
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: