Bitcoin Forum
August 11, 2024, 05:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Claim satoshi from two faucets  (Read 415 times)
alamin99 (OP)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:12:47 PM

http://bitcoinbar.xyz/
200 (63.6%), 250 (30.3%), 300 (5%), 350 (1%), 400 (0.9%), 450 (< 0.1%), 500 (< 0.1%) satoshi every 720 minutes.

http://btc4ref.online/
200 (51.5%), 250 (30.3%), 300 (15.1%), 350 (3%), 400 (0.9%), 450 (< 0.1%), 500 (< 0.1%) satoshi every 720 minutes.

Referral Commission: 5%
Payout: Faucetbox

( Sorry for the annoying popups  Cry Cry Cry )
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:37:24 PM

200 satoshis received, thank you so much... I don't understand just one thing. Even with some pop-ups, many ads on the site the reward is still low for a 12 hours faucet... Looks those ads networks and pop-ups are paying dust to you promote them. A 12 hours countdown faucet should offer about 400 satoshis minimum.  Sad

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FzBundle

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:48:03 PM

Are you just starting your own faucet ? The minimum amount of payment for 720 minutes timer is low for me.And honestly,i wan to said sorry first,your site is heavy with ads media.I know you wan to maximize your income but,it make people hard to revisit your faucet especially for the pop ads.Anyway,thanks for the 200 satoshi and good luck.
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:48:58 PM

200 satoshis received, thank you so much... I don't understand just one thing. Even with some pop-ups, many ads on the site the reward is still low for a 12 hours faucet... Looks those ads networks and pop-ups are paying dust to you promote them. A 12 hours countdown faucet should offer about 400 satoshis minimum.  Sad

Thanks for your review. Rewards will be increased after migrating and I don't want to deposit again in faucetbox. So that I want to keep the balance for a bit more days. That's all. Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

Are you just starting your own faucet ? The minimum amount of payment for 720 minutes timer is low for me.And honestly,i wan to said sorry first,your site is heavy with ads media.I know you wan to maximize your income but,it make people hard to revisit your faucet especially for the pop ads.Anyway,thanks for the 200 satoshi and good luck.

No, man, old faucet from 26th June, 2016. The rewards were minimum 100 satoshi/hour with 50% referral commission. But as said before, I don't want to make deposit before migrating. And also, points to be included, AdBit.co is not paying, that's also a reason for it. Smiley Smiley Smiley
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1354

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:53:28 PM

Thanks for your review. Rewards will be increased after migrating and I don't want to deposit again in faucetbox. So that I want to keep the balance for a bit more days. That's all. Smiley Smiley Smiley
To which service you are planning to move your faucet. I hope it will be Faucethub.

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:08:52 AM

Its annoying to go some faucet sites that had so many popups and ads I said because it will not help your faucet from the people who use it because of too many ads, its okay with ads but also think the opposite of it, as what will it cause to your faucet. And the duration of the reclaim is too long, I guess you have to minimize it and the amount is good enough. And good luck to your faucet dude.
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:29:46 AM

This popups are really annoing dude! I know that all earnings are only from advertisement, but this will certainly discourage new users.

Consider some one or two ad networks, it normally is enough to cover the costs and earn, and users are happy Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:40:05 AM

this faucet was a advertise only Huh
What do you mean by that???
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:40:44 AM

To which service you are planning to move your faucet. I hope it will be Faucethub.

The choice is faucethub.io  Smiley Smiley Smiley
alamin99 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:42:03 AM

Its annoying to go some faucet sites that had so many popups and ads I said because it will not help your faucet from the people who use it because of too many ads, its okay with ads but also think the opposite of it, as what will it cause to your faucet. And the duration of the reclaim is too long, I guess you have to minimize it and the amount is good enough. And good luck to your faucet dude.

This popups are really annoing dude! I know that all earnings are only from advertisement, but this will certainly discourage new users.

Consider some one or two ad networks, it normally is enough to cover the costs and earn, and users are happy Smiley

Don't worry, I will fix everything after migrating...  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: