Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 13484 times)
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:47:00 AM

I'll talk to glass tmr. Can you translate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Thrasher66099

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:52:34 AM

I generally only work with English. I'm proficient in French, but not to a level that I would be comfortable proofreading it professionally.
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:05:08 PM

Would you be interested in someone proofreading your website and bringing your attention to any misspellings, typos, and grammatical errors for a small fee? I can also rewrite poorly phrased passages and do general security checks.

Send me a pm if you're interested. We can discuss payment. (My rates are very reasonable)

Hey thrasher, thank you for letting us know about your services! It is something we will definitely need in the future but we can't really do it right now, our budget has been going mainly for hosting and scalability of the site, but we really appreciate you letting us know what you can do. Once were ready, I will send you over an PM!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:27:19 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 02:24:01 AM by glassuser

we just finished upgrading our site with the following:

1) Coingig has taken the proactive steps at improving the performance of our site and recently implemented SQLAlchemy as our backbone database framework. This framework is used by many major sites such as Yelp, Reddit, and Dropbox. This upgrade will allow us to introduce new and exciting features for buyers and help sellers increase future sales.

2) Password field can now support special characters so users can ensure their account is secure.

3) Email field for login is no longer case sensitive so you can login in all CAPS.

4) Product title and description now allows the use of all common punctuations such as . ? ! : ; - ( ) ' / , & $ * _

5) We have updated our FAQ page with more questions for new and existing users, coingig.com/faq

6) To everyone that needs support or has a question please don't hesitate to look at our support page support.coingig.com for any unanswered questions or to post one that we have not provided.
Nova!

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:21:06 AM

Wow, I totally want to hire your webdesigner.  That is one of the best looking bitcoin related sites I have ever seen.  Great job!
Can you give me his/her email so I can steal them for a bit?  Thanks!

Donate @ 1LE4D5ERPZ4tumNoYe5GMeB5p9CZ1xKb4V
nebulus

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:41:20 PM

Thanks! Glass will have to answer that. I don't think it's a big trade secret.

Cool updates are coming soon. Stay tuned! Smiley

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:09:07 PM

Wow, I totally want to hire your webdesigner.  That is one of the best looking bitcoin related sites I have ever seen.  Great job!
Can you give me his/her email so I can steal them for a bit?  Thanks!

Thank You!! yes we worked really hard on it, we have an in house designer that designed the site for us completely, but I will ask if they are free to do any other jobs.
Global BTC

Activity: 529

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:17:01 PM

I've listed my first item. I agree with nebulus, your site deisgn is very nice.

Some thoughts:
  • I ship worldwide for free. Do I have to enter a shipping fee for every country in the world? I couldn't find a "worldwide" option.
  • How do I upload more than one image?
  • Is there a way to format the item description?
  • A field for "internal notes" would be very useful.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:33:45 PM

I've listed my first item. I agree with nebulus, your site deisgn is very nice.

Some thoughts:
  • I ship worldwide for free. Do I have to enter a shipping fee for every country in the world? I couldn't find a "worldwide" option.
  • How do I upload more than one image?
  • Is there a way to format the item description?
  • A field for "internal notes" would be very useful.

Thank you too GlobalBTC!

First off, thank you for signing up with Coingig!

We appreciate all feedback, let me help answer your questions.

1) We have thought about that and we're trying to see what the best option would be since you can ship to one country for one price and then ship worldwide for another price, so we would have to somehow remove that first country from that worldwide list. We are working on this either way so we will have a solution. But a quick trick you can do is just add one country for example United States and set shipping to 0 BTC and in description include that shipping is worldwide and to choose United States, even though this is not a solution it is something you can do in the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience.

2) Right now we only have one image to upload but multiple photo option is going to be released soon.

3) For the item description we just have plain text to keep the design of the site nice and clean, we're not sure if we will add a formatting tool yet, but we will see as we go.

4) We will keep this in mind, you would like an extra tab in the user login to keep notes?

We got a big list of changes to do but we will always find a way to squeeze them all in as fast as we can. Thank you for joining Coingig, as we plan to grow you will begin to love our site so stay tuned! Smiley

Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:40:48 PM

Regarding number 4: What I want is a field where I can enter my own item number, so that when a customer has made an order I can see that number and I know what to send them.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:50:21 PM

Regarding number 4: What I want is a field where I can enter my own item number, so that when a customer has made an order I can see that number and I know what to send them.

Oh I see what you mean now, yes that is something we can do, I will add it to our upcoming features.
nebulus

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

It sounds like you want the number to appear on the order invoice as well. Is this right?

Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 09:35:38 AM

It sounds like you want the number to appear on the order invoice as well. Is this right?

I'd like the number to appear for me, but not for the customer.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:57:29 PM

We just finished adding this feature for you! Please check it out and let us know if it works fine for you.

We have also included the internal note in the Product statistics window under the products tab as well!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:29:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 02:41:20 PM by glassuser

We would like to introduce to everyone our very own Fair Exposure Algorithm (FEA).

What does FEA do?

It is a system that will give products from all sellers the opportunity to be shown on the front page equally as much as eachother.

How did we do this?

The FEA dynamically keeps track of views of all seller products, determines the ones that were shown the least, and bumps them up into the buyer queue.

For example, if you have just listed a product, it has 0 views. This product will be given preference to be at the front page until it acquires as many views as the rest of the products. Eventually the system stabilizes and everyone gets to share of the front page!

Here you can track the performance of your products against others:

http://www.coingig.com/plot

We also plan to roll out things like (Featured products and Hot products)

Hot products will be a frame around the product that makes it more noticeable on the homepage, this will show which products are selling the most and/or has the best reviews.

Featured products will be a new section on top of the homepage that will be showcasing all the most popular hand chosen products.

Check out how your products are performing against others and let us know if you guys like it and how we can improve our Fair Exposure Algorithm.

Thanks!
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:04:41 PM

Added a store but you need some more features.

I'd rather set a weight/value to my items and set a store based shipping rate. I can ship one item for 8 dollars or 4 items for 10 dollars.Not $8 a piece. Need's some work there Smiley

I'm unsure how I add a store image, I don't see the option anywhere?

It's free to host the products, may never sell any but doing my part to help ya out Smiley
nebulus

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:27:52 AM

I'd rather set a weight/value to my items and set a store based shipping rate. I can ship one item for 8 dollars or 4 items for 10 dollars.Not $8 a piece. Need's some work there Smiley

It's free to host the products, may never sell any but doing my part to help ya out Smiley

Hey, man, we got a large list of features going to improve both seller/buyer experience and make it unique. (about 50 thing at this moment)

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on your request? What do you mean by store based shipping rate?
Are you saying that entering price per product is a hassle and you'd rather set something once for everything you list?

You can add the store logo in the settings section of your account. You can also add your store's description in there. Eventually, we also plan to have custom themes.

Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:19:07 PM

We just finished adding this feature for you! Please check it out and let us know if it works fine for you.

We have also included the internal note in the Product statistics window under the products tab as well!

Great service guys. Two thumbs up! Now I await my first sale so I can get an idea of the sale process.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:00:50 PM

Great service guys. Two thumbs up! Now I await my first sale so I can get an idea of the sale process.

Thank you!!! Yes and please let us know how you like the process and how we can make it better
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:54:47 AM

Regarding shipping, you are right, we need to come up with a good solution for that problem. Since each shipping service has their own rates we have to come up with a new way to add specific shipping per the quantity purchased.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: