Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:31:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed  (Read 13486 times)
atomium (OP)
Donator

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Study the past, if you would divine the future.

View Profile
April 05, 2013, 07:24:44 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2019, 05:01:53 PM by atomium

Closed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpontaneousDisorder

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:47:39 PM

looks nice.
hiima

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:53:04 PM

This seems like it's similar to bitmit. Your fees are higher than bitmit, so people will be turned away a bit and you do not have an auction, You seem like you are making an amazon like marketplace.
Does the 2.5% fee cover the transaction fee fore send money to my wallet?
Looks nice, though.

Whiskey Fund BTC 1K2SG4amzNrB7gUwf5braHuExqnQ5nEKZp LTC Lgoz9gb7q39FMAmBz8odfkx4YFhLeofCpc
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:06:58 PM

looks nice.

Thanks!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:23:00 PM

This seems like it's similar to bitmit. Your fees are higher than bitmit, so people will be turned away a bit and you do not have an auction, You seem like you are making an amazon like marketplace.
Does the 2.5% fee cover the transaction fee fore send money to my wallet?
Looks nice, though.

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate it. To answer your questions, we are similar to bitmit in that both sites are a marketplace to buy and sell items for bitcoin. We are not an auction site though, we only work with a fixed price model, which like you said is similar to amazon. We don't think users will be really turned away if we don't have an auction, that is one of the reasons that differentiates us from bitmit, we want to focus on being the storefront for bitcoin businesses. Our fees are higher than bitmit for the reason that we provide our sellers with a real storefront which include having their own custom url, store name, logo placement, and social networking links, which all help the seller build and expand their business. The fee might be a little higher than bitmit, but in comparison to sites like ebay and amazon they are very minimal, and we don't plan on raising them. The 2.5% will also cover the transaction fee for sending money to your wallet, so the seller doesn't need worry about paying for that. All in all, we really want to help the bitcoin economy grow and if we can make it easier for people to sell for bitcoin we are doing a good job Smiley
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 11:26:38 PM

Yes looks very interesting. I will keep a eye on this.

That's Great! If there is anything you like or don't like about the site please let us know, you guys are our first users so we will listen to you guys before we go fully public.
aura.flux

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:32:28 PM

Hi, glass user, nice site! I noticed when I change the logo of my store it disappears from being listed in the directory. I think you need to fix that.
Remember remember the 5th of November
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011

Reverse engineer from time to time

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 01:38:13 PM

Just to let you know, I did a quickie test of your security. Not sure if it's relevant or a hole, but...

If you open up this URL http://www.coingig.com/DontTreadOnMeme/'/? I get a few errors. Perhaps you need to escape characters more.

BTC:1AiCRMxgf1ptVQwx6hDuKMu4f7F27QmJC2
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 02:22:24 PM

Hi, glass user, nice site! I noticed when I change the logo of my store it disappears from being listed in the directory. I think you need to fix that.

Hi Aura, thank you for noticing that, we just fixed it!
nebulus

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

... it only gets better...

View Profile
April 08, 2013, 03:47:05 PM
Last edit: April 08, 2013, 06:10:52 PM by nebulus

Fixed.

Thanks for heads up!

emorydunn

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 12:34:22 AM

I've just set up a shop with your guys, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works out. One thing though: I would love to see an "Art" category and maybe even a couple sub-categories under that.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 12:39:44 AM

I've just set up a shop with your guys, I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works out. One thing though: I would love to see an "Art" category and maybe even a couple sub-categories under that.

Hey Emory, I agree, we will be adding that category for you. I think most users now that are selling art are choosing Home as the category, so you can do that in the mean time. Thank you for that feedback!
emorydunn

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 12:50:08 AM

Hey Emory, I agree, we will be adding that category for you. I think most users now that are selling art are choosing Home as the category, so you can do that in the mean time. Thank you for that feedback!

Thanks for the very quick response and for adding the category. I'm using the Home category right now, and at the moment it looks like I'm the only one Cheesy
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 12:53:49 AM

Thanks for the very quick response and for adding the category. I'm using the Home category right now, and at the moment it looks like I'm the only one Cheesy

No problem Smiley Yea I think you are the only one haha, need to take advantage and post all your work!
bitstarter

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

BitcoinStarter.com Support Account

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 01:01:43 AM

Keep up the good work at CoinGig!  Grin

Bitcoin Crowd Funding! Bitcoinstarter.com
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:07:20 AM

Keep up the good work at CoinGig!  Grin

Thank you!! We are working really hard so we're happy you guys appreciate it.
aura.flux

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 01:35:20 PM

Hi Aura, thank you for noticing that, we just fixed it!

Cool, I'll look for more problems.
Global BTC

Activity: 529

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2013, 04:00:05 PM

I can't upload images for a store logo or item picture. When I click on "choose file", nothing happens. Chrome on Windows 7.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 04:13:32 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2013, 05:41:42 PM by glassuser

I can't upload images for a store logo or item picture. When I click on "choose file", nothing happens. Chrome on Windows 7.

We are working hard on this, we had other users with the same issues so we are figuring out the best way to solve this problem. Have you tried clicking on other sides of the button to see if it brings up the window? This is not a solution but it can help you if you wanted to start listing your products right away.
nebulus

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 04:35:37 PM

All right, the bug should be fixed now. If it does not work try refreshing the browser to clear cached files. If that does not work please report again.

emorydunn

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2013, 12:03:20 AM

Thanks for adding the Art & Collectables category.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 02:32:05 AM

Thanks for adding the Art & Collectables category.

No problem! Thank you for pointing that out for us
Aswan
Legendary

Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 03:57:49 PM

May I suggest that you add an option to choose your location and see all items that ship to your location.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 04:00:52 PM

May I suggest that you add an option to choose your location and see all items that ship to your location.

Yes we have thought about that and will be implementing it, this way you can see what is for sale in your region only. Thanks!
aura.flux

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:14:24 PM

I don't know if you, guys, noticed but the pagination arrows on the front page don't do anything...
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 11:18:38 PM

I don't know if you, guys, noticed but the pagination arrows on the front page don't do anything...

Yes we did, we're fixing that right now Smiley thanks!
nebulus

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 03:57:05 AM

Fixed.

aura.flux

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 02:56:31 PM

Fixed.

Nice work! Lol
Aswan
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 10:30:13 AM

Can people sell virtual goods on coingig? Do you have an option to have then delivered automatically once the payment completes? (would require them being stored on your server, would would be nice as an additional option).
nebulus

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 02:21:06 PM

Yes, we are going to have this done once we knock out a few more items on our roadmap like the messaging system. Right now, I am rewriting quite a bit of code to get us closer to this vision.

Now, you can sell virtual goods via  the physical good interface though. You'll just have to store the file yourself and deliver it on payment.

There are a few difficulties glassuser and I have to figure out before we have it down. It not quite as simple as it might seem. For example, we need to parallelarize a lot of things so the server does not lock up for users when someome is uploading. Also we need to decide if we can afford offering this service for free. Bear with us and we will get it done. Thanks for the feedback!

Aswan
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 03:18:03 PM

Yes, we are going to have this done once we knock out a few more items on our roadmap like the messaging system. Right now, I am rewriting quite a bit of code to get us closer to this vision.

Now, you can sell virtual goods via  the physical good interface though. You'll just have to store the file yourself and deliver it on payment.

There are a few difficulties glassuser and I have to figure out before we have it down. It not quite as simple as it might seem. For example, we need to parallelarize a lot of things so the server does not lock up for users when someome is uploading. Also we need to decide if we can afford offering this service for free. Bear with us and we will get it done. Thanks for the feedback!

Sounds good, I am looking forward to this feature, even if it is not completely free.
aantonop

Activity: 196
Merit: 116

Entrepreneur, coder, hacker, pundit, humanist.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2013, 06:22:23 PM

This is great. The more opportunities for people to engage in bitcoin commerce, the better!

Bitcoin entrepreneur - OpenBitcoinStore,SafePaperWallet,BitcoinPressCenter.org... and more.
Host on LetsTalkBitcoin.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 13, 2013, 06:25:49 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2013, 08:45:29 PM by glassuser

This is great. The more opportunities for people to engage in bitcoin commerce, the better!

Yes I agree! Now is the best time to focus on the real business of bitcoin and watch it grow!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:10:21 AM

If anyone received an order from b@coingig.com as the buyer please ignore, we are doing major upgrades to our database. Sorry for the inconvenience.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 06:03:37 PM

We're doing some major upgrades to the site, sorry for the downtime
leckey

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 06:07:31 PM

very nice idea Smiley Any idea when the site will be back online so I can have a browse?

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 06:09:48 PM

very nice idea Smiley Any idea when the site will be back online so I can have a browse?

Thank you! It will be back online soon today, once its back up I will notify everyone here Smiley
leckey

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:38:10 PM

Might want to add a custom error/exception handler:

Code:
web.Server Traceback (most recent call last):
exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'status'
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/web/server.py:192 in process
191                    self._encoder = encoder
192            self.render(resrc)
193        except:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/twisted/web/server.py:241 in render
240        try:
241            body = resrc.render(self)
242        except UnsupportedMethod as e:
/root/workspace-python/coingig/productPhysical.py:643 in render
642            store = db.query(Store).filter(Store.id == sellerId).first()
643            store.status = 'open'
644            db.commit()
exceptions.AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'status'

This occurred when attempting to add a product.

nebulus

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 08:53:03 PM

Sup, leckey... It was all tuned out but we had to overhaul how we work the database and just implemented the sqlalchemy framework into our code.

We will straighten out all the errors that we might have missed during the final test. Thanks for feedback and hopefully you'll enjoy using our platform.

Thrasher66099

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:22:49 AM

Would you be interested in someone proofreading your website and bringing your attention to any misspellings, typos, and grammatical errors for a small fee? I can also rewrite poorly phrased passages and do general security checks.

Send me a pm if you're interested. We can discuss payment. (My rates are very reasonable)
nebulus

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:47:00 AM

I'll talk to glass tmr. Can you translate?

Thrasher66099

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 03:52:34 AM

I generally only work with English. I'm proficient in French, but not to a level that I would be comfortable proofreading it professionally.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 04:05:08 PM

Would you be interested in someone proofreading your website and bringing your attention to any misspellings, typos, and grammatical errors for a small fee? I can also rewrite poorly phrased passages and do general security checks.

Send me a pm if you're interested. We can discuss payment. (My rates are very reasonable)

Hey thrasher, thank you for letting us know about your services! It is something we will definitely need in the future but we can't really do it right now, our budget has been going mainly for hosting and scalability of the site, but we really appreciate you letting us know what you can do. Once were ready, I will send you over an PM!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 08:27:19 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2013, 02:24:01 AM by glassuser

we just finished upgrading our site with the following:

1) Coingig has taken the proactive steps at improving the performance of our site and recently implemented SQLAlchemy as our backbone database framework. This framework is used by many major sites such as Yelp, Reddit, and Dropbox. This upgrade will allow us to introduce new and exciting features for buyers and help sellers increase future sales.

2) Password field can now support special characters so users can ensure their account is secure.

3) Email field for login is no longer case sensitive so you can login in all CAPS.

4) Product title and description now allows the use of all common punctuations such as . ? ! : ; - ( ) ' / , & $ * _

5) We have updated our FAQ page with more questions for new and existing users, coingig.com/faq

6) To everyone that needs support or has a question please don't hesitate to look at our support page support.coingig.com for any unanswered questions or to post one that we have not provided.
Nova!

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:21:06 AM

Wow, I totally want to hire your webdesigner.  That is one of the best looking bitcoin related sites I have ever seen.  Great job!
Can you give me his/her email so I can steal them for a bit?  Thanks!

Donate @ 1LE4D5ERPZ4tumNoYe5GMeB5p9CZ1xKb4V
nebulus

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 02:41:20 PM

Thanks! Glass will have to answer that. I don't think it's a big trade secret.

Cool updates are coming soon. Stay tuned! Smiley

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 05:09:07 PM

Wow, I totally want to hire your webdesigner.  That is one of the best looking bitcoin related sites I have ever seen.  Great job!
Can you give me his/her email so I can steal them for a bit?  Thanks!

Thank You!! yes we worked really hard on it, we have an in house designer that designed the site for us completely, but I will ask if they are free to do any other jobs.
Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:17:01 PM

I've listed my first item. I agree with nebulus, your site deisgn is very nice.

Some thoughts:
  • I ship worldwide for free. Do I have to enter a shipping fee for every country in the world? I couldn't find a "worldwide" option.
  • How do I upload more than one image?
  • Is there a way to format the item description?
  • A field for "internal notes" would be very useful.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:33:45 PM

I've listed my first item. I agree with nebulus, your site deisgn is very nice.

Some thoughts:
  • I ship worldwide for free. Do I have to enter a shipping fee for every country in the world? I couldn't find a "worldwide" option.
  • How do I upload more than one image?
  • Is there a way to format the item description?
  • A field for "internal notes" would be very useful.

Thank you too GlobalBTC!

First off, thank you for signing up with Coingig!

We appreciate all feedback, let me help answer your questions.

1) We have thought about that and we're trying to see what the best option would be since you can ship to one country for one price and then ship worldwide for another price, so we would have to somehow remove that first country from that worldwide list. We are working on this either way so we will have a solution. But a quick trick you can do is just add one country for example United States and set shipping to 0 BTC and in description include that shipping is worldwide and to choose United States, even though this is not a solution it is something you can do in the meantime, sorry for the inconvenience.

2) Right now we only have one image to upload but multiple photo option is going to be released soon.

3) For the item description we just have plain text to keep the design of the site nice and clean, we're not sure if we will add a formatting tool yet, but we will see as we go.

4) We will keep this in mind, you would like an extra tab in the user login to keep notes?

We got a big list of changes to do but we will always find a way to squeeze them all in as fast as we can. Thank you for joining Coingig, as we plan to grow you will begin to love our site so stay tuned! Smiley

Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2013, 09:40:48 PM

Regarding number 4: What I want is a field where I can enter my own item number, so that when a customer has made an order I can see that number and I know what to send them.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:50:21 PM

Regarding number 4: What I want is a field where I can enter my own item number, so that when a customer has made an order I can see that number and I know what to send them.

Oh I see what you mean now, yes that is something we can do, I will add it to our upcoming features.
nebulus

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:57:54 PM

It sounds like you want the number to appear on the order invoice as well. Is this right?

Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2013, 09:35:38 AM

It sounds like you want the number to appear on the order invoice as well. Is this right?

I'd like the number to appear for me, but not for the customer.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 03:57:29 PM

We just finished adding this feature for you! Please check it out and let us know if it works fine for you.

We have also included the internal note in the Product statistics window under the products tab as well!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 02:29:35 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2013, 02:41:20 PM by glassuser

We would like to introduce to everyone our very own Fair Exposure Algorithm (FEA).

What does FEA do?

It is a system that will give products from all sellers the opportunity to be shown on the front page equally as much as eachother.

How did we do this?

The FEA dynamically keeps track of views of all seller products, determines the ones that were shown the least, and bumps them up into the buyer queue.

For example, if you have just listed a product, it has 0 views. This product will be given preference to be at the front page until it acquires as many views as the rest of the products. Eventually the system stabilizes and everyone gets to share of the front page!

Here you can track the performance of your products against others:

http://www.coingig.com/plot

We also plan to roll out things like (Featured products and Hot products)

Hot products will be a frame around the product that makes it more noticeable on the homepage, this will show which products are selling the most and/or has the best reviews.

Featured products will be a new section on top of the homepage that will be showcasing all the most popular hand chosen products.

Check out how your products are performing against others and let us know if you guys like it and how we can improve our Fair Exposure Algorithm.

Thanks!
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 09:04:41 PM

Added a store but you need some more features.

I'd rather set a weight/value to my items and set a store based shipping rate. I can ship one item for 8 dollars or 4 items for 10 dollars.Not $8 a piece. Need's some work there Smiley

I'm unsure how I add a store image, I don't see the option anywhere?

It's free to host the products, may never sell any but doing my part to help ya out Smiley
nebulus

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 12:27:52 AM

I'd rather set a weight/value to my items and set a store based shipping rate. I can ship one item for 8 dollars or 4 items for 10 dollars.Not $8 a piece. Need's some work there Smiley

It's free to host the products, may never sell any but doing my part to help ya out Smiley

Hey, man, we got a large list of features going to improve both seller/buyer experience and make it unique. (about 50 thing at this moment)

Can you please elaborate a little bit more on your request? What do you mean by store based shipping rate?
Are you saying that entering price per product is a hassle and you'd rather set something once for everything you list?

You can add the store logo in the settings section of your account. You can also add your store's description in there. Eventually, we also plan to have custom themes.

Global BTC

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2013, 05:19:07 PM

We just finished adding this feature for you! Please check it out and let us know if it works fine for you.

We have also included the internal note in the Product statistics window under the products tab as well!

Great service guys. Two thumbs up! Now I await my first sale so I can get an idea of the sale process.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:00:50 PM

Great service guys. Two thumbs up! Now I await my first sale so I can get an idea of the sale process.

Thank you!!! Yes and please let us know how you like the process and how we can make it better
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 03:54:47 AM

Regarding shipping, you are right, we need to come up with a good solution for that problem. Since each shipping service has their own rates we have to come up with a new way to add specific shipping per the quantity purchased.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 02:07:03 AM

New Updates

1) We have just released a new messaging system for buyers and sellers, this new system will allow better communication between the buyer and the seller and will also greatly increase sales to sellers for those buyers that want to buy your products but are doubtful and have some questions to ask before purchase. Buyers can now ask a question through your product page or through your store page, this was something major that was missing and we finally released it, it still has some minor bugs but the overall functionality works.

2) Our store directory page has now started ranking stores by their activity and the amount of information they provide. Stores that are ranked highest are those that include a store logo, facebook and twitter profiles, and by the number of products they have for sale. So we urge all sellers to please provide the most information so they can be moved to the top of our directory. Our store directory also now includes the number of products each store has next to the store name.

New Bug Fixes

1) We released a new system earlier this week http://www.coingig.com/stats that will let us know if MtGox gets delayed with prices so that it can notify us, since our bitcoin prices are being pulled from the MtGox API when we update every 30 seconds, our new update will ensure that if MtGox goes down, we will not be affected and we will use the last price that was sent to us. You can check out our stats page and see how it works.

2) We have cleaned up some major database redundancies that will make querying faster and an overall faster user experience. We want our site to be accessible and stable 24/7.

Thank you all for your support! We haven't forgotten about all the features/bugs you want us to fix, we have a big list of tasks to do and we will get them all complete so please hold on a little longer Smiley
nebulus

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 09:41:00 PM

The "Checkout" issue was fixed. Sorry for the  inconvenience.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 10:24:13 PM

We have also fixed the 413 Request Entity Too Large error. This error came up because there was a limit of 1mb image upload size, we have now increased the limit to 5mb.
nebulus

View Profile
April 28, 2013, 02:15:54 AM

Sup, folks!

Ken and I got several more thing accomplished. Posting here to keep you updated on what has been done.

1) We changed the way products are displayed the site. From now on, every store owner is given a slot on something what we call Coingig Showcase. We've decided to go away from our previous model of showing all listed products. With this we are going to address two things: steadily growing inventory and redundant looking entries. We plan to allow sellers to select the product they think fits best to be on the front page and promote it to the the Showcase. (Lookout to the changes in the add/edit product form, this is where the sellers will be able to toggle on this feature).

We guarantee equal maximum amount of views for all the sellers via the combination of this unique interface and our exposure algorithm.

2) We have added something, we call Top Store section on the left side of the main page. This is to display stores that score highest in our ranking system. Stores are selected via a formula that takes into consideration user feedback, store inventory and quality of presentation. Basically, the best stores undoubtedly make it and gain higher exposure!

3) We've made more database changes to speed up content delivery.

4) We've made improvements to Coingig statistics page.

Our next steps will be:

1) Multiple images + image preloading
2) Image aspect ration fix (for vertical images)
3) Ability to select a showcase product

Happy buying/selling!

nebulus

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 05:43:19 AM

If you have been having issues marking orders as shipped please try again. The issue should be resolved now. Thanks for reporting!

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
April 30, 2013, 04:45:04 PM

If you have been having issues marking orders as shipped please try again. The issue should be resolved now. Thanks for reporting!

We have also fixed the shipping carrier name issue, where if you chose Other it showed as UPS or if you chose USPS it chose Other. This is now all fixed to the correct shipping carrier.
nebulus

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:16:35 AM

As requested, product description character limit increased.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:42:15 AM

As requested, product description character limit increased.

Character limit has been increased to 2000 characters and we have moved the description section underneath the product image, this way its not so cluttered and it's easier to read. We will be introducing description formatting soon so that sellers can use linebreaks and bullets.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 09:59:44 AM

If you add a craft section bitcoin would have an easy to use etsy.com competitor.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 04:06:11 PM

If you add a craft section bitcoin would have an easy to use etsy.com competitor.

I agree that would be really cool, do you know of a better name we can use, right now the closest i see would be our "art & collectibles" section,

I found this: Etsy is an e-commerce website focused on handmade or vintage items as well as art and craft supplies.

nebulus

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:02:32 PM

Folks, the issue with renaming stores has been fixed. We've identified two stores that have been affected. Let us know if you are someone experiencing problems. We will fix right away if we already haven't. Sorry for the inconvenience.

nebulus

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 03:45:34 PM

We've improved our store ranking algorithm. If you don't see your store among the top you are doing something wrong! Happy coingiging! Cheesy

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 08, 2013, 04:06:51 PM

We've improved our store ranking algorithm. If you don't see your store among the top you are doing something wrong! Happy coingiging! Cheesy

To be on our top stores we require a full store description, a nice store logo, more than 1 product, facebook and twitter social links, and a great name. Many stores can be on the top if they dedicate the time to fully finish setting up their store!
DrHaribo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1034

Needs more jiggawatts

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 06:34:39 PM

Stop spamming please. I get enough spam mail already.

▶▶▶ bitminter.com 2011-2020 ▶▶▶ pool.xbtodigital.io 2023-
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 07:05:33 PM

Stop spamming please. I get enough spam mail already.

Sorry for that, we will stop.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 10:18:23 PM

Newest Features/Fixes

-Affiliate program released! Now you can earn bitcoins by advertising Coingig products on your site/blog
-The description field when adding products is now larger to give you more space to type
-We included linebreaks to be allowed in descriptions, as well as Bold, Italics, and Underlining.
-Checkboxes for multiple deletion are now active and working
-Buy/Sell order pages in login have been better formatted and organized so that you won't be confused anymore.

Stay tuned for our next batch of updates! We are making selling products for bitcoin effortless Smiley
nebulus

View Profile
May 15, 2013, 07:51:30 PM

Folks, we've found a bug that causes store logos corrupt on upload. We are working on resolving this. Sorry for the onconviniece!

Vikerus

Activity: 56

Learning something new everyday.

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 01:33:10 AM

Will you ever expand the kinds of coins you can use? Why limit it?

For instance what if I wanted to sell something for GLDcoins?
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:53:56 AM

Will you ever expand the kinds of coins you can use? Why limit it?

For instance what if I wanted to sell something for GLDcoins?

You have a point, why limit ourselves? But as you know there are tons of new alt coins out there and it's hard to know which are legitimate and which are scams, for now bitcoin is the most legitimate one that we can trust to a certain extent. We do plan on expanding out into more currencies but when the demand is high enough. Your best option would be to sell your products in btc and then exchanging them into the alt coins you prefer. Thank you for that great question!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 20, 2013, 04:20:19 PM

Our Newest Features

-We have added the currency exchange rate for all the products in our inventory as well as lowering the bitcoin price down to four decimal places so it’s easier to read.

-Product description has been improved, we now allow linebreaks, bold, italics, and underlined text. The size of the description box is now larger to make it easier to write all the necessary information for the product. When adding new products, our system will place them instantly in our New product section on our homepage, for your products to be ranked higher and shown more often please remember to provide an accurate description of your product as well as uploading high quality images.

-The Buy and Sell orders pages are better formatted and organized with a drop-down menu to categorize the status of each order.

-Checkboxes are now activated so multiple deletion of products can be done.

msb8r

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2013, 08:48:23 PM

Nice looking site

A couple of suggestions:
-Add a "Worldwide" delivery option, and/or possibly "Electronic delivery"
-Some details on the affiliate program would also be beneficial

Keep up the good work!

New Bitcoin directory @ http://btcdir.org/
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
May 30, 2013, 09:07:17 PM

Nice looking site

A couple of suggestions:
-Add a "Worldwide" delivery option, and/or possibly "Electronic delivery"
-Some details on the affiliate program would also be beneficial

Keep up the good work!

Thank you Smiley

-Yes, we have had many users request this and were definitely going to be adding it. Regarding digital downloads, that might take a little while since we need to build that system.

-For the affiliate program, you can take a look at it here on our blog, http://blog.coingig.com/our-affiliate-program-has-launched/ if you have any questions you can PM me here or contact me directly at ken@coingig.com

Thanks again for the feedback, we love it!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 01:56:39 AM

NEW UPDATE! JUNE 3, 2013

---------

We have some major news for our users!

Coingig is now hosted on Rackspace after we reached our traffic limits with our last provider, we are now even faster than before with guaranteed uptime.

New Features

-Sellers can now upload multiple products images, to add extra images to new/existing products you will need to click the "Add Image Field" button to bring up the option to Choose File to upload.

-Cancellation emails are now sent out whenever a buyer or seller cancels an order, this way both parties will be notified if this were to occur.

Current Issues

-Right now we are experiencing spam issues when users register with Coingig or when sellers or buyers receive orders, these emails are going into the Spam folder. We have upgraded our mail servers to MailGun to help get us out of the Spam box and build our reputation so that we stay out of it. So please remember to check your Spam Folder frequently and mark us as Not Spam so that this issue can be resolved fast and there won't be any issues with missed orders.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 11, 2013, 06:31:32 PM

Hey All,

Remember that we offer the opportunity for users to use our Affiliate Program to make some extra bitcoins by advertising products on their website or blog. This is a similar concept to Amazon's revenue sharing program. If a user visits your site and purchases the product through your affiliate link you will earn bitcoins.

Here is an example of an Affiliate Link:

You can read more here: http://blog.coingig.com/our-affiliate-program-has-launched/

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:18:52 AM

Sorry for the downtime all day, we have switched our image database to a CDN which can allow images to be displayed fast to anyone all over the world!
nebulus

View Profile
June 22, 2013, 11:09:47 PM

We are working to sort this out. As far as your recent order is concerned, I checked and it went through. Sorry for the delay, once again we are working on it.

nebulus

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 12:26:08 AM

We have the payment from the customer and since he bought outside the escrow we give you 100% guarantee you will receive it. Just give us some time, please.

http://blockchain.info/address/1CEiUuoqdMPFXRt8kE4j9y2kB7D1McZQRA

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:25:57 AM

Anybody else having extreme payment delays?

Payment has been sent now, sorry for the delay.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 01:46:18 AM

Ok, package will enter the postal system on Monday, when it could have been today, as it was ready to go before my carrier arrived & the post office closed for the weekend.

Are they always manually processed like this, or can they be automatic by checksumming or otherwise validating tracking numbers against the various carrier DCN formats (since tracking systems don't always show a DCN has been generated immediately after the label purchase)?

ETA: Previous posts deleted.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:58:29 AM

Ok, package will enter the postal system on Monday, when it could have been today, as it was ready to go before my carrier arrived & the post office closed for the weekend.

Are they always manually processed like this, or can they be automatic by checksumming or otherwise validating tracking numbers against the various carrier DCN formats (since tracking systems don't always show a DCN has been generated immediately after the label purchase)?

ETA: Previous posts deleted.

Hi, oh ok. Right now they are manual payment processes until we get our automatic system setup. It is hard with tracking numbers since sometimes when they are outside of the US the websites don't load them correctly so its a bit confusing, but we are going to work out a faster system. Thank you again for using our service and sorry for the delay.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
June 27, 2013, 07:17:20 PM

We have now Enabled Escrow on all sellers, buyers can now purchase any product without any worries about being scammed.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 12:02:05 AM

We have just added QR codes to our receipts, you can now pay instantly through your phone.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 23, 2013, 01:43:26 PM

Great looking marketplace  Smiley

Hope to see you guys soon out of Beta version! We can't wait to run our stores on Coingig!

Currently waiting for Worldwide shipping option, as well as Photos quality enhancement in general. I have seen both Logo and Items pictures end up with real poor quality which effects some particular businesses.

Thank you and keep up the great work!  Cool

Thank you very much!

Yes we agree, we have had many requests for that option so we are going to be implementing it very soon. Regarding the photo quality enhancement we will look into that to see if we can increase it, we have noticed that some logos come out with poor quality.

Thanks again for the great feedback Smiley
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2013, 03:13:01 AM

Great site! Will definitely write about this on my blog. However, just a question - don't you think 1% affiliate payout is a bit too low? Even Amazon pays out 4%-6%
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 24, 2013, 03:29:54 AM

Great site! Will definitely write about this on my blog. However, just a question - don't you think 1% affiliate payout is a bit too low? Even Amazon pays out 4%-6%

Thank you very much! Let us know when you post it up so we can promote it on our social channels as well and help you get more traffic.

For the 1%, yes I agree it is a bit low, but we are giving up 1% of the 2.5% fee that we charge, we would love to offer more down the line once we work out a better system and possibly incorporate the sellers into giving up some commissions to affiliates to provide a better incentive.

It's hard to compete with Amazon's affiliate percentage since they charge high amounts of fees to the seller, around 8-25% depending on the product so they can afford to offer more to the affiliate.

You can check it out more here, http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161240 we rather find another way to pay affiliates more and not raise fees for sellers so that everyone is happy. If you have any suggestions please let us know so we can find a way to make our affiliate program more popular.

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
July 31, 2013, 01:45:28 PM

Worldwide Shipping Now Available!

Sellers are now allowed to ship to all countries with one easy Worldwide selection, there is no need to create a shipping destination for every country anymore!

atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
August 08, 2013, 04:28:09 PM

Hi Everyone!

We have finally released our Batch Upload feature which will allow sellers to upload multiple products at once without adding each individually. This feature allows for users to upload their own CSV file of products according to our formatting guidelines and automatically have them added to our inventory.

Batch Upload still in beta but the overall functionality works, if you would like to try it out and enable this feature please contact us at support@coingig.com and request to have your account upgraded to Premium.

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 04:33:44 PM

This site looks beautiful man. Good work!

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
crudpuppy

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2013, 02:16:33 PM

How many confirms before I should see a buy marked as paid? 
From buyer standpoint finding products sucks!  search and only 1 level of categories with no filters or sorting of any kind.

Needa add sorting at least plus some better category structure and maybe some filter types for certain categories etc.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
uk1
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 04:17:38 AM

After many months deciding on this increase we believe that it is one that we need to be able to provide the best infrastructure and support for our users. The fee might be a little higher than our original 2.5% but this extra will allow us to expand incredibly by being able to hire more programmers, more customer support reps, expand to bigger servers, and increase our marketing budget to help reach a bigger audience so the products in our inventory can sell faster and bring in more bitcoins in our sellers’ wallets.

Timene0

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 07:03:18 AM

I'm selling on Coingig since several month but i have some critics (suggestions).

First of all, you really need some Subcategories! It is horrible to have a Categorie with 600 Products without the Ability to specify your search.

The other one is the Connection, there is no SSL at all, thats not good. You need at least a simple SSL Encryption, better is a certified  Full Business Validation to build.

And last but not least, make it a multilanguage Plattform in the future to compare with Ebay&co

crudpuppy

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 04:18:57 PM

Categories and sorting for buyers
plus upgrade to message system to show sent etc at least confirm sent for gosh sakes
Also improvements to order system alerts on status updates to seller and buyers ability to actually flag received etc
This system is a nightmare basically.  Tired of starting orders and sellers not getting back prolly in part cause they don't even notice the items sold!

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
devthedev
Legendary

Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:25:09 PM

Pretty awesome, it's crazy to see how much I can buy with my BTC  Shocked

I'm contemplating Google Glass, but I rather not get jumped walking down the street.

Sammey

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 05:34:28 PM

I first would like to say thank you for the great site. It's been a blessing in disguise, for me, that BitMit closed. I would've never found Coingig otherwise. Next is about the increase in fees from 2.5% to 5%.

I think it's important to note first that I do NOT oppose the fee increase at this time. In fact at this time I SUPPORT the fee increase! Sure this may sound odd for me to support a increase in BTC being "taken away" from my wallet. But as long as this leads to a better website with quicker feature updates I support it.

Just thought I might give my two cents worth.

-Sammey
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 11:36:04 PM

I first would like to say thank you for the great site. It's been a blessing in disguise, for me, that BitMit closed. I would've never found Coingig otherwise. Next is about the increase in fees from 2.5% to 5%.

I think it's important to note first that I do NOT oppose the fee increase at this time. In fact at this time I SUPPORT the fee increase! Sure this may sound odd for me to support a increase in BTC being "taken away" from my wallet. But as long as this leads to a better website with quicker feature updates I support it.

Just thought I might give my two cents worth.

-Sammey

Hi Sammey,

Thank you for the kind words, our goal for increasing the fee is provide the best features and updates that our users want, allowing us to hire more employees and create a better marketplace environment for our buyers and sellers, which is our ultimate goal.

We like that you are not opposing this fee increase and are actually supporting it! It really means a lot to us and we appreciate it very much.

Thank you again for helping us grow and become the leader in E-commerce and we look forward to hearing any thoughts you have in the future.

Kind Regards,

Ken
jago25_98

Activity: 900

Crypto Geek

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2013, 05:23:46 PM

I couldn't find the "item received" button to release escrow, needs to be clearer

Bitcoiner since the early days. Crypto YouTube Channel: Trading Nomads | Analyst | News Reporter | Bitcoin Hodler | Support Freedom of Speech!
mrbubl3s

Activity: 293
Merit: 261

Professional Ameteur

View Profile
December 06, 2013, 07:26:46 AM

I couldn't find the "item received" button to release escrow, needs to be clearer

This, also the site 502'd and now says "Have patience we are upgrading"
devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2013, 09:59:46 PM

There seems to be an issue at the moment with the site, it's giving a long string of red bold text.

katie1348

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2013, 12:45:14 PM

It seems to be working today!

K
mboehler

Activity: 68

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 06:16:23 PM

I have a couple listings on Coingig, but I am having some trouble with the site.

1) Right now the site is just displaying code and not actual HTML web pages.

2) Buyers need to be able to release funds easily.  Right now there is no way for the buyers to release funds to the sellers without contacting Coingig support.

3) You need to have a way to ensure that listings are still active.  I place an order for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 days ago and have not heard back from the seller yet.

Thanks for the site and keep up the good work!
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:47:27 PM

I have a couple listings on Coingig, but I am having some trouble with the site.

2) Buyers need to be able to release funds easily.  Right now there is no way for the buyers to release funds to the sellers without contacting Coingig support.

3) You need to have a way to ensure that listings are still active.  I place an order for a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 days ago and have not heard back from the seller yet.

Hi there,

All of 3 these issues should all be fixed already, sorry for the late reply :-/
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 10:47:56 PM

This is now available, thank you for mentioning that.
mboehler

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 11:24:52 PM

Hi there,

All of 3 these issues should all be fixed already, sorry for the late reply :-/

Wow, that was fast!  And I am pleased to say everything seems to be working perfectly.

Thanks, so much!
mboehler

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:09:12 PM

I have another request.  Can you guys work on the "Make an Offer" feature?  It looks great when you "Make on Offer", but not so great when you view the "Offer Details".

Besides some formatting, I guess my only complaint is that I can't tell from the "Offer Details" screen, where the Destination is.  I recently accepted an order and then had to cancel it because the shipping destination was outside the area to which I am willing to ship.  The customer was not pleased.  

Below you can see how one translates into the other.  I'm not sure how United States in the destination translates into HE. Smiley

Make an Offer

Offer Details

Thanks!
gorgorom

Activity: 238

Inject Its Venom Into Your Veins

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2013, 03:47:53 PM

There seems to be an issue at the moment with the site, it's giving a long string of red bold text.

I have seen this problem on more than one occasion. Looks like a fatal error.

▲Check Out My Projects & Services!▲ 
Please read the goddamned trust rating feedback before you judge...soo stupid..
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

I have another request.  Can you guys work on the "Make an Offer" feature?  It looks great when you "Make on Offer", but not so great when you view the "Offer Details".

Besides some formatting, I guess my only complaint is that I can't tell from the "Offer Details" screen, where the Destination is.  I recently accepted an order and then had to cancel it because the shipping destination was outside the area to which I am willing to ship.  The customer was not pleased.  

Below you can see how one translates into the other.  I'm not sure how United States in the destination translates into HE. Smiley

Make an Offer

Offer Details

Thanks!

Hi there,

Really sorry for the super late reply, I must have missed this, you are right about this formatting we have noticed other users complain about it and we are going to look into it to make it easier for our users to read and understand so issues like this won't happen again.

Thank you for taking the time to give us a full explanation of what you want us to do, we appreciate this.

Sorry again for the late response.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:33:15 AM

I have seen this problem on more than one occasion. Looks like a fatal error.

Yes this happens sometimes when we are matched with some bugs that break up our site layout, since then they have been fixed.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 05:48:46 AM

New Update 1/9/14

First of all, Happy New Year from the Coingig Team!

We have started 2014 strong, we improved our already great customer support by increasing ticket response time, as well as introducing many of the requested features faster and ahead of time!

What have we done?

-Introduced a faster and safer method for Sellers to receive payments, now after the buyer has confirmed delivery the seller is able to request payment with just a click of a button!
-We added SSL with DigiCert (Finally!)
-Fixed various bugs and issues on the platform
-Started reporting all bitcoin addresses used by malicious sellers
-Increased security on our users accounts that protects personal information
-And updated our FAQ, Terms of Use, and our Privacy Policy Pages.

What are we working on?

-Re-launching our Batch Upload tool for Sellers to list multiple products at once
-Cleaning up product inventory and categorization
-Faster and more convenient messaging system
-Summarizing store feedback and rating

Thank you all for helping us and giving your support and feedback, we want to provide the best service and platform to make buying and selling products easy and safe.
pinnpe

Activity: 158

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 08:03:51 AM

Looks really nice Cheesy
mboehler

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:28:03 PM

Yes!  The site really looks great and works very well now.  Keep up the fantastic work!
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 01:54:24 PM

several weeks ago I have asked you to include  -EU- or -European Union- as a shipping destination and you said it will be implemented. Can you please add that feature because postage costs varies depending on the country and listing a product with all countries shipping fees it's just very time consuming and complicated for the seller. I want to update my store with new products but I can't because of this issue. Thank You!

PS nice to see that the photo does not disappear anymore after you edit your listing. Keep up the good work.   
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:26:38 PM

Yes!  The site really looks great and works very well now.  Keep up the fantastic work!

Thank you! We really appreciate the nice feedback Smiley
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 15, 2014, 04:30:22 PM

several weeks ago I have asked you to include  -EU- or -European Union- as a shipping destination and you said it will be implemented. Can you please add that feature because postage costs varies depending on the country and listing a product with all countries shipping fees it's just very time consuming and complicated for the seller. I want to update my store with new products but I can't because of this issue. Thank You!

PS nice to see that the photo does not disappear anymore after you edit your listing. Keep up the good work.   

Hi there,

Yes you are right and we completely agree with you about this, sorry we have not gotten around to it but I'm going to let our programmers know so this can be added soon. Could you help us find out if there are other unions or regions that we should add as well? We would appreciate it.
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:31:51 AM

How does our Escrow system work?

We have had many users ask us how our Escrow system functions, so we wanted to go ahead and provide a step-by-step guide on how a order is processed.

1) Buyer locates the product they want to buy and finalizes the order

2) Order displays the total order amount with a wallet address of where to send the payment

3) Once the order is paid, seller is notified to send out the product to the buyer

4) Seller sends out the product and marks the order as shipped from inside their account

5) Buyer receives the product, confirms that everything is correct, and marks the order as delivered from inside their account

6) Seller is now eligible to request payment from inside their account

We hope this guide could help with any doubts ours users had, Happy Shopping!
bit-fxtrader

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:16:33 AM

We have had many users ask us how our Escrow system functions, so we wanted to go ahead and provide a step-by-step guide on how a order is processed.

2) Order displays the total order amount with a wallet address of where to send the payment

3) Once the order is paid, seller is notified to send out the product to the buyer

4) Seller sends out the product and marks the order as shipped from inside their account

5) Buyer receives the product, confirms that everything is correct, and marks the order as delivered from inside their account

This policy is somewhat worrying. Any tips for sellers not to get scammed? Looks like besides videotaping the posting process there's not much that can be done on the seller's end to protect from buyer scams?
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:27:01 PM

This policy is somewhat worrying. Any tips for sellers not to get scammed? Looks like besides videotaping the posting process there's not much that can be done on the seller's end to protect from buyer scams?

Hi there,

We don't process refunds back to buyers that easily, there is always a case that is opened and as long as there is a good amount of proof from the sellers end such as a receipt of shipment and they are open to answering any questions, we will be able to evaluate which party is the one scamming.
ZoladkowaGorzka

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 22, 2014, 11:37:29 AM

Hi there,

We don't process refunds back to buyers that easily, there is always a case that is opened and as long as there is a good amount of proof from the sellers end such as a receipt of shipment and they are open to answering any questions, we will be able to evaluate which party is the one scamming.

I have sold an item in December. It was delivered on 18th Dec, buyer said he has received the item, but he needs to find if it is working (I have 100% of positive feedback, so my items are and were working). Today is 22nd January and still no funds have been released...
The support said they don't care about the tracking system, they need to get confirmation from buyer that he received the item...

mediaspree

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:16:00 AM

Nice looking site. I signed up for the affiliate program but the links I've created don't seem to show up when I paste the HTML in my site. Is there a waiting period?
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 03:48:55 AM

Nice looking site. I signed up for the affiliate program but the links I've created don't seem to show up when I paste the HTML in my site. Is there a waiting period?

Hi there,

Could you write to us at support@coingig.com so we can take a better look at this issue, our affiliate program is still in beta so there may be some bugs.
Seefude

Activity: 196

We're all good at something, no1's good for nothin

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 10:36:46 AM

Very nice. Watching this!

GoodCoin Founder, GoodFlop High Score = 40 (GOOD faucet that pays depending on your score!)
Crypto-trade.com - BTC/LTC/WDC/DGC/UTC Exchange
atomium (OP)
Donator

View Profile
January 30, 2014, 09:46:40 PM

We have finally released our new and improved bulk upload tool that many sellers have been waiting for!

To be able to use this feature you will first need to become a Power Seller, please email us at support@coingig.com if you have not done so yet so we can have it enabled.

Once you have become a Power Seller the Add Batch page will be activated and you can generate your batch file.

Please visit that page first to become familiar with the steps on how to generate your file.

To start customizing your file you will need to know a few important tips.

1) Do not remove the cell names from the first row, they are needed for bulk upload to function properly.

2) If you don’t want to ship a product to a country you can add “NA” without quotations inside the field.

3) If you want to change the category of a product you can simply replace the existing category code in your file with another category code below, you will only need to add the code for it to work.

AA – Automotive & Industrial
AB – Books
AC – Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry
AD – Electronics & Office
AE – Grocery, Health & Beauty
AF – Home, Garden & Tools
AG – Miscellaneous
AH – Movies, Music & Games
AI – Pets
AJ – Sports & Outdoors
AK – Toys, Kids & Baby
AL – Art & Collectibles

4) Image URLs need to be linked directly to the image file or it will not upload.

5) The Note field is optional and can only be seen by the seller.

6) Product name should be between 5 – 250 characters long.

7) Description should be between 5 – 2000 characters long.

If there are any questions please feel free to contact us.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 02:12:02 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2014, 05:01:36 AM by mrdeposit

I am receiving a 502 bad gateway error when I try to visit coingig. Is it only me? I need to send a buyer the tracking code for a product that has been shipped out.

Edit: Nevermind, its back up for me. Cool
hendo420

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 05:56:53 AM

What is going on?

I moved to coingig because bitmit shut down. Now coingig is shutting down too? wth man wth???

ebmarket.co
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2014, 06:36:36 AM

What is going on?

I moved to coingig because bitmit shut down. Now coingig is shutting down too? wth man wth???

Shocked Looks like I am going to have to work faster on my own website to sell my products.
c0dex

Activity: 151

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:42:03 AM

Anyone know anything more about this? Seems unexpected considering they were still actively developing on Jan 30 with no sense that this would happen.

mboehler

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:13:13 PM

What is going on?

Oh man, that sucks.  Please say it ain't so.  And if it is so, does anyone know what the new ebay-type bitcoin accepting website will be?
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:51:08 PM

glassuser, care to explain the situation??
bbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:07:21 PM

can you put up for sale?  anyone here want to take it off his hands  in a crowdfunding way ?

█████████████████     ████████
       ████████              ████████
     ████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
    ████████     █████████████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
          ████████     █████████████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   24 hour Customer Support   

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Bitcoin

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:12:18 PM

can you put up for sale?  anyone here want to take it off his hands  in a crowdfunding way ?

I already sent my email this morning about a purchase, no answer yet.

Cool, keep me up-to-date if he gets in touch with you! Smiley

████████     ███████  ████████     ████████
████████     ████████  ███████     ████████
▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
▬▬ THE LARGEST & MOST TRUSTED ▬▬
      BITCOIN SPORTSBOOK     
   ▄▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██     
██
██
             ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀        ▀▄▄▄▄           
▄▀▀▀▀                 █   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
█                    ▀▄          █
 █   ▀▌     ██▄        █          █               
 ▀▄        ▐████▄       █        █
  █        ███████▄     ▀▄       █
   █      ▐████▄█████████████████████▄
   ▀▄     ███████▀                  ▀██
    █      ▀█████    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
     █       ▀███   ████      ████   ██
     ▀▄        ██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
      █        ██        ▄██▄        ██
       █       ██        ▀██▀        ██
       ▀▄      ██    ▄▄        ▄▄    ██
        █      ██   ████      ████   ██
         █▄▄▄▄▀██    ▀▀        ▀▀    ██
               ██▄                  ▄██
                ▀████████████████████▀

CASINO  ●  DICE  ●  POKER   
   24 hour Customer Support   

gbgamer

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 10:42:49 PM

Anyone know anything more about this? Seems unexpected considering they were still actively developing on Jan 30 with no sense that this would happen.

Yes, this seemed sudden.  Would like to know  whats going on. 
newyorkyankz

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 02:30:15 AM

Cool, keep me up-to-date if he gets in touch with you! Smiley

let me know too..
vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 10:12:53 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2014, 10:40:43 PM by vm_mpn

Yes!

List it at HashSwap.com under Retailers... We need more of these outlets.

vadim

Oops... Have not realized site is shutting down... What the hell has happened?
st4nl3y
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 01:25:21 AM

can somebody please update the situation
al206

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:41:00 AM

I'm from Miami and Coingig.com is based here. I'm trying to find out what happen through another friend who knows the programmer/owner personally.
newyorkyankz

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 03:06:51 AM

I'm from Miami and Coingig.com is based here. I'm trying to find out what happen through another friend who knows the programmer/owner personally.

any update?
leckey

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:49:38 PM

Have you had an answer yet? I've also contacted him about purchase. No reply.

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:49:33 AM

The site's redirecting me to http://www.dramafever.com/....

devthedev
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 04:54:42 AM

That is sad I could have saved the site.

Want to collaborate on a new Bitcoin marketplace? I could provide UI design.

CryptoNames

Activity: 423

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:21:10 AM

That is sad I could have saved the site.
+1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: