Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51491 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Romeo1979

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:22:25 PM

Hi, i invest some yesterday but i want to invest more today.

Can we use the same btc address to invest ?

Thanks

This is looking good 156 btc at the moment  Smiley

Just realize that is only 21 million coins, not 100 million like other icos  Roll Eyes

and what about all those scam accusations?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:26:49 PM

Seriously, you'd shut me up for good and at the same time you'd prove that your project is LEGIT.

Double Whammy.

It's a WIN WIN for you.

Why are you refusing to do that?

Because you pissed this guy off. He make it personal now...He hates you... hahahaha

He's stupid to make it personal.

Am offering him a way to make me stfu and at the same time proving that everyone should send them BTC.

Roll Eyes
Hey mate you may have some genuine concerns regarding this ICO but why should they do something just because you want them to do it?They can't make everyone happy and if you have some valid proof against them,bring it on or else please stop posting

Romeo1979

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:50:11 PM

graphic looks good ;-)

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:17:41 PM

12. Placebo the Scammer actively shilling for this ICO- Yes

Hey dont call my friend Placebo Scammer, if you are not smart enough to made money, you should consider leave crypto, i need to say crypto is not for pussies,

if you want to make money you need to risk some.

We are getting tired of your stupid post, all of us are taking a risk, if we are scammed is our fault, you should stop crying like a raped whore, just let it go, dont risk your money here.

Crypto is full of Scams MtGox, Cryptsy, GawMiners, LTCgear, and a lot of Icos, but some project are good enough to increase your money, you need to be smart and sometimes got luck,

but if you dont play, you never gonna win, so we are taking a risk but if the developers release the coin, im sure this coin can easily be a 10x coin at least.

Let us be happy, if we lose the money invested here, im not gonna stop to eat or sleep, is spare money what we are investing here.

Be happy man, dont waste your time, live and let die.  Wink
Fidel007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 11:32:57 PM

Hey dont call my friend Placebo Scammer, if you are not smart enough to made money, you should consider leave crypto, i need to say crypto is not for pussies,

We are getting tired of your stupid post, all of us are taking a risk, if we are scammed is our fault, you should stop crying like a raped whore, just let it go, dont risk your money here.

Crypto is full of Scams MtGox, Cryptsy, GawMiners, LTCgear, and a lot of Icos, but some project are good enough to increase your money, you need to be smart and sometimes got luck,

but if you dont play, you never gonna win, so we are taking a risk but if the developers release the coin, im sure this coin can easily be a 10x coin at least.

Let us be happy, if we lose the money invested here, im not gonna stop to eat or sleep, is spare money what we are investing here.

Wow.

I might be a newbie but your attitude is just out of this world.

You must be very very rich to not care whether you get scammed or not.

You must be a very good roulette player.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:11:45 AM

Wow.

Either that or Placebo and Lestherat are actually running this scam and are pissed off that DeadBirdzz is exposing them.

1. How can this coin already be a scam? maybe people should lookup the word and check what is scam here... Is EBZ scam at the moment, nope... can it become scam... who knows... never thought that Cryptsy would turn into scam. Will EBZ be the next LSK (7 BAGGER), who knows? nobody knows... in fact some people knows as they will decide the price, they will buy the coin and move the price higher or they will put big sell orders and move the price lower. Is that scam? of course not, that is called 'trading', and i'm making a lot of money in 'trading' coin. I don't need a coin to make money. Latest placebo pump examples were LIR and JOBS... people that followed placebo took some nice profit, other people spread fud and only complain are jealous because of those people profit, and then they call placebo scammer Cheesy

PS: i've invested a little more in EBZ Wink If you didn't join yet, then now it is the time.
lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:31:44 AM

Wow.

I got scammed by GawMiners for around 10btc and scammed by LTCgear for around 60 btc. And i still alive and totally recovered.

1 or 2 btc here dont make a difference.

Funny that guy telling this coin is running by me, im a trader not a developer, im to stupid and lazy to write or learn any programming language, but im good trader (most of the time).

Come on, you cant have fun in Las Vegas if you dont play and lose some money.

But always remember only invest what you can afford to lose.

A lot of people hate Placebo for being succesful in most of his trades, same with IgotSpots, a lot of people hate him for being one of the most active developers, (he already says he´s totally out from crypto)

Some guys hate me too, but i dont care,  most of us are into crypto since 4 or 5 years. We know how this shit move, yes there are a lot of scams around but, never put all the eggs in same basket, split your

investments, i have around 10 coins, just lose around 15 btc in value of my coins when btc start to pump weeks ago, but slowly all that coins start to recover, just dont panic, buy low and sell high, dont panic,

dont fomo and research.

Good Luck people, i really hope all of us are taking the right desition here.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:49:07 AM

Hi, i invest some yesterday but i want to invest more today.

Can we use the same btc address to invest ?

Thanks

This is looking good 156 btc at the moment  Smiley

Just realize that is only 21 million coins, not 100 million like other icos  Roll Eyes

Hi, yes its the same address, you can made as many investments as you want.

I just asked but I got no response. Where can I invest into it? please link me.

You need to make an account on the ebitz site.

Then you can go to this link: https://www.ebitz.org/invest/

Yes, if you have another question please let me know.

If anyone want an invitation to our slack please, send me a pm.

Bye
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:53:03 AM

Wow.

I got scammed by GawMiners for around 10btc and scammed by LTCgear for around 60 btc. And i still alive and totally recovered.

Funny that guy telling this coin is running by me, im a trader not a developer, im to stupid and lazy to write or learn any programming language, but im good trader (most of the time).

A lot of people hate Placebo for being succesful in most of his trades, same with IgotSpots, a lot of people hate him for being one of the most active developers, (he already says he´s totally out from crypto)

Some guys hate me too, but i dont care,  most of us are into crypto since 4 or 5 years. We know how this shit move, yes there are a lot of scams around but, never put all the eggs in same basket, split your

investments, i have around 10 coins, just lose around 15 btc in value of my coins when btc start to pump weeks ago, but slowly all that coins start to recover, just dont panic, buy low and sell high, dont panic,

dont fomo and research.

Gosh you were scammed by gawminers too.... I understand what you mean, same here.

ACAB

Activity: 636
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:53:30 AM

We finish the first day of the sale and we raised 116 BTC. We have more than 500 accounts in our site, this is great. That is a way more than we expected. So, thanks everyone for the support. The best is yet to come.

The 25% bonus finish on November 30 at 13 PM (UTC).

Bye

Where can I see all the 116 btc on one address?
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:54:45 AM

anyway, deadbirdz said Zdash was a scam as well...But I made 850% profit there.

He is just saying that cause he is not in the winning team and want the rest of the world to burn to ashes. Let him talk.
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 12:59:02 AM

We finish the first day of the sale and we raised 116 BTC. We have more than 500 accounts in our site, this is great. That is a way more than we expected. So, thanks everyone for the support. The best is yet to come.

The 25% bonus finish on November 30 at 13 PM (UTC).

Bye

Where can I see all the 116 btc on one address?

Welcome!

Here: https://blockchain.info/address/18nxZy4o6h6j4SkBoeuSYkAjNVGA6McR98
P4ndoraBox

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 01:23:09 AM

anyway, deadbirdz said Zdash was a scam as well...But I made 850% profit there.

He is just saying that cause he is not in the winning team and want the rest of the world to burn to ashes. Let him talk.

you got lucky and mined 130 Zdash when difficulty was low.

BTW, did you know that the Zdash dev is also calling Ebitz a scam.

Why don't you go and ask him on the slack as well.

Roll Eyes

I rented and got ready 15 minutes before pool launch, so I had 140 Zdash, and as every ICO, there is a small pump then prince goes down for a while to slowly getting value depending of the community work around it.

It is not luck, it is experience and learning from the past years.

Sold them at 60-80k satoshi each and now price is at 2k satoshi.

and for the rest, I got enough talk with you, see ya.
cohnhead

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 03:01:59 AM

Wow.

dont fomo and research.

pretty much sums it up. couldn't have said it better. you take a shot...maybe you win maybe you lose. don't be a whiny little bitch lol

honestly not sure if its technically possible too accomplish same anonymous transaction features of zec's POW hash, using POS as ebitz proposes, but if it can be accomplished, this project could be huge.
BitLox

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 04:36:37 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2016, 04:52:07 AM by BitLox

Hi everybody, BitLox here!

We are going to get our firmware updated to use this new exciting coin once the ICO ends and we get access to the tech specifics - SO we of course recommend getting a BitLox NOW....

Ebitz support will be made available as a firmware upgrade, so for now you can use the BitLox to hold your Bitcoin SECURELY and be ready for ebitz when it goes live.

We've got apps for iOS, Android, Chrome and web. Windows, Mac and Linux all supported. You can even use the BitLox with TailsOS.  Grin

Prices have been recently slashed, so the entry model goes for only $98

Get your BitLox HERE https://bitlox.com

---
http://bitlox.io/bitlox_hardware_wallet/docs/coin_safety_1.gif
cohnhead

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 06:17:04 AM

We are going to get our firmware updated to use this new exciting coin once the ICO ends and we get access to the tech specifics - SO we of course recommend getting a BitLox NOW....

Ebitz support will be made available as a firmware upgrade, so for now you can use the BitLox to hold your Bitcoin SECURELY and be ready for ebitz when it goes live.

We've got apps for iOS, Android, Chrome and web. Windows, Mac and Linux all supported. You can even use the BitLox with TailsOS.  Grin

---

Great, its good to see your support here. I will check your product later, could be a good option to keep safe my coin.
didn't think you could a anonymous coin wallet app approved on ios
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1202

Bons.io Telegram Casino

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 06:36:21 AM

It's unfolding now the dev told us they will now update us about companies,personalities who are supporting Ebitz project ,well we have one now and more are coming what I'm waited is a well known personality in the industry that's supporting this project,if he is really a huge one then we can expect something big..

█████████████████      ███████████████    ██████████  ████████    █████████████
    █    ███████   ███████  ████████      █████  ███████████ ████████    ██████   ██████ 
        █████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ▅▅  ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ████████
  █  ▀▀  ████████████████    ████████      █████  ████████████████████    ██████████████
     ▅▅████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████              █████   
       ▀▀████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████████████████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄      █████
▅▅▅▅▄ ████████   ███████  ████████      █████  ████████ ███████████  ▀▀██████████████
        █████████████████     ████████████████   ████████ ███████████    ▀▀▀██████████

Your Intro
Telegram Casino
to Fun & Entertainment
The Next-Gen
Gaming Space
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
  ▄▄█████████████▄▄
██▀               ▀████▄
                       ██
   ██            ■■    ██
 ██████        ■■  ■■  ███
   ██    ▀ ▀     ■■    ███     
     ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃        ██
    █████████████      ██
    ██          ████████▀
████▀           ▀█████▀
BitLox

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2016, 07:09:09 AM

---
http://bitlox.io/bitlox_hardware_wallet/docs/coin_safety_1.gif

Great, its good to see your support here. I will check your product later, could be a good option to keep safe my coin.

The app itself does not sign the transactions or hold coins. It merely constructs the transactions and interfaces with the hardware wallet.
And we have no facility to buy/sell fiat to BTC, so no issue with KYC.
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:16:07 AM

---

The app itself does not sign the transactions or hold coins. It merely constructs the transactions and interfaces with the hardware wallet.
And we have no facility to buy/sell fiat to BTC, so no issue with KYC.

@BitLox so now you confirm that the Ebitz project is Legit and not a scam and BitLox has an agreement/partnership with Ebitz? have the technical details been shared with you now? please confirm!
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 07:25:12 AM

Hi,

TheKB, we are in the same position as before with Bitlox. We reached an agreement but they dont have access to the code in advance. At the moment, he is working / reviewing the code of Zcash, since the changes made in it for us are not so significant for his product.  Dana, if you want I can send you an invitation to our slack.

Bye
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: