Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ebitz - 237 BTC in 8 days - POS - Zero Knowledge Proof - Deep Web  (Read 51493 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:32:27 PM

What time exactly on November 28th will the ICO be avail ? Eastern time,  Pacific?

1 PM UTC or approximately 18h from now.

UTC? What time zone is that?

https://www.timeanddate.com/time/aboututc.html

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)

UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world. The world's timing centers have agreed to keep their time scales closely synchronized - or coordinated - therefore the name Coordinated Universal Time.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
astmandu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:14:53 PM

Like many who are suspicious on here about this ICO, I am too.  I got taken for a ride on DEOS by Razormind recently.  I did my research, listened to the dev talk for about 1.5 hours on some podcast about the tech, read through the website, and he listed a ton of existing blockchain clients.  Checked out his personal FB page with pics of his wife and daughter.  This has to be legit, I thought.  The dev was super-responsive to any question I had before the ICO all the way up to when I put my BTC in...then he went silent, and had excuses, etc.  Needless to say, we were defrauded.  There is no such thing.  And he claimed to have raised over 5000 BTC. 

Ebitz sounds great, but I'll believe it when I see it.  Putting a low cap of 500 BTC is clever I think.  Noobs will rush in with dollar signs in their eyes and I expect the limit to be reached quickly.  The devs can walk of course, they are into the darkweb, and so I don't expect a highly "ethical" group.

If it gets onto an exchange then you can still jump in if you like.  If you expect everyone to dump the 19 million coins, then wait a little for the dust to settle.  If you think you will be dumping onto me, think again.

I'll sit back and just see what happens.  I risk nothing now and in cypto you can still hop on for a ride if all the signals are clear later.

Oh, and if the dev increases the cap later, after the sale starts, you can kiss it all goodbye...that's what the DEOS dev did.  We got so screwed, and it happens so often in crypto.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:34:34 PM

Like many who are suspicious on here about this ICO, I am too.  I got taken for a ride on DEOS by Razormind recently.  I did my research, listened to the dev talk for about 1.5 hours on some podcast about the tech, read through the website, and he listed a ton of existing blockchain clients.  Checked out his personal FB page with pics of his wife and daughter.  This has to be legit, I thought.  The dev was super-responsive to any question I had before the ICO all the way up to when I put my BTC in...then he went silent, and had excuses, etc.  Needless to say, we were defrauded.  There is no such thing.  And he claimed to have raised over 5000 BTC. 

Ebitz sounds great, but I'll believe it when I see it.  Putting a low cap of 500 BTC is clever I think.  Noobs will rush in with dollar signs in their eyes and I expect the limit to be reached quickly.  The devs can walk of course, they are into the darkweb, and so I don't expect a highly "ethical" group.

If it gets onto an exchange then you can still jump in if you like.  If you expect everyone to dump the 19 million coins, then wait a little for the dust to settle.  If you think you will be dumping onto me, think again.

I'll sit back and just see what happens.  I risk nothing now and in cypto you can still hop on for a ride if all the signals are clear later.

Oh, and if the dev increases the cap later, after the sale starts, you can kiss it all goodbye...that's what the DEOS dev did.  We got so screwed, and it happens so often in crypto.

Yes, we are getting screwed a lot... but people will keep on investing, why? There are a few really good examples that really give investors big returns... NLG, GAME to just name a few... and everybody will keep on investing in altcoins to found the next 50 BAGGER. As when people invest in 100 coins, then 98 of those coins are not doing well, but those 2 ones are making the difference.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:38:08 PM

Yes, we are getting screwed a lot... but people will keep on investing, why? There are a few really good examples that really give investors big returns... NLG, GAME to just name a few... and everybody will keep on investing in altcoins to found the next 50 BAGGER. As when people invest in 100 coins, then 98 of those coins are not doing well, but those 2 ones are making the difference.

Yes, 98 out of these 100 will be fucking massive losses for everyone else but YOU, Mr Scammer.

Cause you're the one behind a lot of these shit coin scams with all your alter egos.

Am curious though, with the amount of BTC you must have made, why the fuck you still doing it?

You must have some very dark skeletons in your closet.....that.....or a serious crystal meth habit.......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 11:33:24 PM

Yes, 98 out of these 100 will be fucking massive losses for everyone else but YOU, Mr Scammer.

Cause you're the one behind a lot of these shit coin scams with all your alter egos.

Am curious though, with the amount of BTC you must have made, why the fuck you still doing it?

You must have some very dark skeletons in your closet.....that.....or a serious crystal meth habit.......

All the BTCs that i made is by buying 'shit coins' at 1sat and waiting for a pump Wink

A coin like Ebitz is one of those 2%. This coin has a real program, something really interesting for investors and that will people see when the ICO starts tomorrow. A lot of people will join this ICO, including me, as this is one of those that can really do well over time.
username_007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:07:03 AM

Bitcoin core version in EBZ?
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:12:32 AM

All the BTCs that i made is by buying 'shit coins' at 1sat and waiting for a pump Wink

A coin like Ebitz is one of those 2%. This coin has a real program, something really interesting for investors and that will people see when the ICO starts tomorrow. A lot of people will join this ICO, including me, as this is one of those that can really do well over time.

some faggot is complaining that you and me FUD every fucking coin on this thread with "our" shit ARK signatures

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1691086.200

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
P4ndoraBox

Activity: 711

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:17:59 AM

Aaaaaaaand Deadbirdz and Placebo making bitcointalk Trolls great again. ( refering to zdash threads )

Tongue
aarturka

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:18:27 AM

finally he removed the 500 btc limit or not? and what about the escrow.
DeadBirdzz

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 12:27:48 AM

Aaaaaaaand Deadbirdz and Placebo making bitcointalk Trolls great again. ( refering to zdash threads )

Tongue

I don't remember trolling Zdash...... Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:05:00 AM

Tongue

I don't remember trolling Zdash...... Grin

I do not think no one is doing anything wrong either. It is a space of free discussion. Placebo agrees with our proposal and DeadBirdzz has doubts and makes them public which is totally acceptable.

finally he removed the 500 btc limit or not? and what about the escrow.

Hi, we are writing the post, will be ready in a few minutes.

Bye
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 03:28:51 AM
Last edit: November 28, 2016, 05:24:22 AM by extrabyte

ICO Terms

We update the ANN with the final terms of the ICO sale. We add two points.

1) About the limit of 500 BTC, a lot of users ask us for remove the limit. The truth is that with more funds, we could hire more developers, generate more promotion and make more agreements. But from a beginning our idea was to limit the sale, to avoid an overbought that would harm the initial investors. Therefore, we increased it to 800 BTC.

2) About the escrow, as we said there are different views in our group and we are aware of the disadvantage that would result in not using an escrow. But because of the nature of our proposal there is a certain disquiet to use an intermediary who keeps the funds. Having the use of Ebitz from the first moment in the DW can generate us many enemies, we dont want to be the next Ross Ulbricht. We know that SebastianJu or Lutpin are totally reliable (we already work with them) but we are not sure that our plan, for the scope that it may have, is to everyone's liking. Let's hope it has been understood. We do not expect that everyone think like us, it's just our look. You must do your own due diligence and decide if the information provided by us gives you the confidence to invest in our proposal. I can say a thousand words, but they would be just that, words.

We already made 4 public agreements (Wanbizu, Blockvalue, Coolbitx and Bitlox) that everyone can check (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681965.msg16886491#msg16886491) and the fifth (the dark market), we will not be able to disclose the name until the end of our sale. There are a lot of good reasons to not disclose the name of the market until the launch, one of them is to protect the market (we accept this in the agreement we make) in case the sale dont reach enough btc to pay our part of the agreement (If we reach 250 BTC, we can do it. Given the importance of this agreement in our proposal, if we do not reach this amount we will make a full refund), another is to protect us from trolls, ddos during the sale from users & investors from other markets (of which they are direct competitors) and so on. The situation is not as simple as you may think. The current focus is on correcting the three big problems found in the Zcash approach and creating an attractive product for use in the DW. In order to generate a demand for incoming money to Ebitz.

So, if we dont reach 250 btc we will make a full refund. You can send from any btc address (you can use exchanges), if we made the refund we will need to verify the authenticity of the account to prevent someone from taking possession of it. It is best that all users activate the 2FA. If you send from an address that you cant verify (exchanger) or you dont activate the 2FA, we will need to take other steps to verify that he is the rightful owner of the account. Any of this ways will works:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Third way:

If you activate the 2FA we will ask you for a refund btc address.

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:03:18 AM

Just want to more clearly
you have change the limit goal is 800 btc?
if the fund collected is 250 btc you will still continues this project, if not all will be refund?

I want to know about the refund
you will sent the money investor to btc address directly or you will sent email asking about btc address?
Can we make investment for exchange address?
extrabyte (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 05:23:24 AM

Just want to more clearly
you have change the limit goal is 800 btc?
if the fund collected is 250 btc you will still continues this project, if not all will be refund?

I want to know about the refund
you will sent the money investor to btc address directly or you will sent email asking about btc address?
Can we make investment for exchange address?

Yes, the limit is 800 btc, instead of 500 btc. And if we dont reach 250 btc we will make a full refund. You can send from any btc address (you can use exchanges), if we made the refund we will need to verify the authenticity of the account to prevent someone from taking possession of it. It is best that all users activate the 2FA. If you send from an address that you cant verify (exchanger) or you dont activate the 2FA, we will need to take other steps to verify that he is the rightful owner of the account. Any of this ways will works too:

First way:

Only send Bitcoins from an address you can sign a private message from or at least where you are able to get the private key for that address! This is important since in case of REFUND you can't proof otherwise that you sent bitcoins when you, for example, sent the bitcoins directly from an Exchange. In that case better send them first to your wallet and then from there to the escrow address.

For information about what you need to sign a message you can check out this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990345

Second way:

Another alternative to proof your ownership of a payment would be to send me the last 4 numbers of your user id as satoshies in your transaction.

Move your mouse over my username, see my profile id is 18640. You can see yours when you are in your profile and hover the mouse over the links on the left menu. Something like u=18640 in the links show your User-ID. The last 4 digits are 8640. When you add these 4 numbers as satoshies to your payment then it is pretty sure it's your payment too.

For example you want to send 2 bitcoins and your profile id would be 18640 then you send 2.00008640 Bitcoin.

Third way:

If you activate the 2FA we will ask you for a refund btc address.

We add this info to the ICO Terms. The first two ways are taken from the SebastianJu rules.

If you send from an address that you cant sign or not activate the 2FA, we will need to take other steps to verify that he is the rightful owner of the account.

Bye
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 05:44:11 AM

@Extrabyte thanks for you explanation and good luck  Smiley
username_007

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:28:28 AM

How about simple question about core version??
All i see here is hype from 500 Btc to 800Btc.

Meanwhile:
   -Morans, will take every Btc you ever offer!
-OK we got 15 Btc, no more coming in..
    -Lets tell the noobs we will raise the ICO limit!
-Great idea! They will be so busy that they cant see ICO coins amount cant be changed.
    -Wau, someone just took the 800 bait, 19Btc now!!!
-That makes 9.5Btc for each of us!
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:48:13 AM

open bounty pay use Ebitz coin or not
siganture campaign , facebook campaign and twitter campaign payment use ebitz coin

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Viscount

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:48:42 AM

imo $600 000 too much for the website, 2 pictures and exiting story about ethical hackers  Shocked
Limx Dev
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 06:51:42 AM

It is similar to zcrypt , zcash, pos etc ?

Bitcore BTX - a UTXO fork of Bitcoin - since 2017
___██ WebSite
██ Telegram
___██ Github
██ Github - Releases/ Wallets
___██ SBTX Pancakeswap
██ ChainzID Explorer
___██ UTXO fork
██ Coinmarketcap.com
TheKB

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:10:13 AM

i expect people to invest with caution.

1. there is no information to do the "due diligence"
2. there is no escrow
3. whitepaper with technical details is scheduled AFTER the ICO
4. the so called partners won't vouch for Ebitz
5. All the news/blog links about Ebitz are obviously written by Ebitz team and are carbon copies of OP with no new information

and Most important of all...

6. The Ebitz team claim that they already have an agreement with DarkNet market, however, on Slack they claim.. " we dont have a minimum in our project but for some of our agreements (dark market) we need a certain amount of money"

with all this in view, i would rather pass.

Goodluck

Edit: also the refund policies are copied from SabastianJu's terms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: