Print  
Author Topic: SOLVED  (Read 3060 times)
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:45:09 AM

check troll chat and you will see for yourself people having your SAME problem and complaining but nobody listens
Already notice that)

Unfortunately not everybody knows their truth and some still trust them (like me one day) and we pay a very high price for trusting these scammers.
They stole thousands of dollars from me Sad

Looking for a good project to work on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

check troll chat and you will see for yourself people having your SAME problem and complaining but nobody listens
Already notice that)

Unfortunately not everybody knows their truth and some still trust them (like me one day) and we pay a very high price for trusting these scammers.

and if this is happening in yobit, maybe I will think to move my balance to another exchange because I don't want to get the same experience as them. I only want to save my balance to a good exchange so I don't have to be worried about my funds. but I still hope that they just only get regular maintenance so it will process after the maintenance is finish.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
nwo99

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

Looking for a good project

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:59:31 AM

Already notice that)

and if this is happening in yobit, maybe I will think to move my balance to another exchange because I don't want to get the same experience as them. I only want to save my balance to a good exchange so I don't have to be worried about my funds. but I still hope that they just only get regular maintenance so it will process after the maintenance is finish.

Good thinking.
Obviously your own wallet would be the best place to save your coins, but if that's not possible then just move them to any other exchange and it will be BY FAR safer than keeping them on yobit.

Looking for a good project to work on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: