Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:58:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Research Job] 30 major Bitcoin history events from 2014 to 2016  (Read 369 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:59:55 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 11:22:42 PM by Who_

Hey guys,

The job is done and paid for.

Cheers, Smiley
Who

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:03:55 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 09:40:51 AM by Who_

Reserved.

Edit: LilibethSantos is getting the opportunity to start with. Smiley First come, first serve

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:50:40 PM

It's hard to get excited about $5 in bitcoins. This isn't a ton of work but it will definitely be time consuming. I could do it for $20 in bitcoins if you don't find anyone else (although people on this forum still use faucets so I'm assuming you'll find someone that'll do it for that price. Maybe not as well as someone else may do it though).
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 10:56:52 PM

I'll do it if nobody else delivers.

P4man

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:57:37 PM

Im curious as to how much your client is paying you for the article. Im guessing $10 or so, right?

hermesesus

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 11:01:28 PM

I can help you
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:23:13 PM

historyofbitcoin.org would be a big help for your research but it hasn't updated since the beginning of 2014, instead of doing this why don't you just check at yearly reviews like this or this for example?it will be less time consuming and probably more accurate.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 10:01:04 AM

It's hard to get excited about $5 in bitcoins. This isn't a ton of work but it will definitely be time consuming. I could do it for $20 in bitcoins if you don't find anyone else (although people on this forum still use faucets so I'm assuming you'll find someone that'll do it for that price. Maybe not as well as someone else may do it though).
I agree, more money usually leads to better work, but I used to do jobs like this as well before I got started with my services. Smiley

I'll do it if nobody else delivers.
LilibethSantos, go ahead. Smiley You claimed the first spot for the job. You have 48 hours to finish this, before I give it to the next person down the line.

Im curious as to how much your client is paying you for the article. Im guessing $10 or so, right?
I'm not inclined to share private payment information, sorry. Smiley

I can help you
Hermesesus, I will give the project to you, if LilibethSantos doesn't deliver in 48 hours.

historyofbitcoin.org would be a big help for your research but it hasn't updated since the beginning of 2014, instead of doing this why don't you just check at yearly reviews like this or this for example?it will be less time consuming and probably more accurate.
Hey Isen, this was useful information, but I want specific events that happened in this period. I already used History of Bitcoin as a source before, hence the request for 2014-2016 Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: