Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr. Lox Sports Picks: Guaranteed to Make Money (or you get 110% back)!  (Read 668 times)
Mr. Lox (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:02:36 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2016, 09:00:06 PM by Mr. Lox

CHECK FREE THREAD OF PICKS FOR THIS WEEK HERE (to track and test my skills): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1683519.0

Hello everyone!

I am offering sports picks for sale, you are guaranteed to make money with one of my weekly or monthly packages. Prices are affordable and it is a fixed rate, bet as little or as much as you want on the game and make money!

Yes, yes, there are probably many questions regarding the legitimacy of my picks, so I have a FansUnite to back them up. The link is here: https://fansunite.com/profile/MrLox

Please refer to the gallery linked here for more information and more proof of results, I cannot embed pictures because of my rank on BitcoinTalk: http://picsurge.com/b7r6ox

Escrow is WELCOME for the picks if needed, and once the pick(s) are sent, the funds need to be released. Individual AND weekly/monthly pick packages will need to be released after the first pick is given, but I plan on sending all picks out via PM to members that have purchased in either one message to all or via any messenger/chat app you request. I can either use escrowmybits.com or someone on the forum for escrow.

Current Packages are (priced in USD, payments can be made either by current BTC rate or invoiced to my PayPal):

The Single - $5 (either straight bet under -150 odds or a 2-3 leg parlay)
The Double - $7.5 (two of above)
The “Getting Interested, eh?” Package - $22.5 (one week of plays, at least one per day of above.
The “Time to Take Down the Book” Package - $60 (one month of plays)

Finally, let me tell you why Mr. Lox is the best option for sports picks. Right now, I'll offer a 110% on all weekly and monthly packages. That's right, if you follow my picks and unit sizing and don't make money with one of my weekly or monthly packages, I'll refund you ALL of your money plus 10% extra for your time. Why not try it, no risk? Money is waiting to be made.

You can contact me with your interest by commenting on the thread or PMing me. For the first 3 or 4 members that comment, I am willing to give out a FREE play for one of tonight's games (11/15/16). This will not be posted on FansUnite or anywhere else, only for the first 3-4 users that reply on BitcoinTalk. Grab it now while it's up for tonight. Get it by commenting or messaging "FREE PICK"

Thank you very much, looking forward to making money with you all!

Mr. Lox

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:28:57 AM

Not sure if your service will attracts people because there are already a lot of people who gave their daily prediction in sports betting by FREE! is  there any different your picks and with other picks?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:31:31 AM

Right now, I'll offer a 110% on all weekly and monthly packages. That's right, if you follow my picks and unit sizing and don't make money with one of my weekly or monthly packages, I'll refund you ALL of your money plus 10% extra for your time. Why not try it, no risk? Money is waiting to be made.
There is a lot of risk. You might not refund them their money + 10%, or your bets might be crap but someone decides to bet large - there is huge risk that they could lose. It isn't risk free. I suggest just betting 10% of whatever you would refund the person if the bet loses on the pick that you chose, as it would be the same thing without a middleman (though less expected profit).

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:27:14 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 01:46:13 AM by Mr. Lox

Not sure if your service will attracts people because there are already a lot of people who gave their daily prediction in sports betting by FREE! is  there any different your picks and with other picks?

for free, I assume you mean. And yes, if you check out my FansUnite. I'm 30 games over .500 right now and also up almost 40 units in 2 weeks. Please check out the FansUnite page and my info page/picture gallery.

Free picks yeah you can make a couple bucks and pray that an "expert" gets it right, but with Mr. Lox you are getting proven picks AND a refund promise if you don't come out ahead.

Hope that clarifies this for you. Feel free to ask other questions.
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:45:05 AM

Right now, I'll offer a 110% on all weekly and monthly packages. That's right, if you follow my picks and unit sizing and don't make money with one of my weekly or monthly packages, I'll refund you ALL of your money plus 10% extra for your time. Why not try it, no risk? Money is waiting to be made.
There is a lot of risk. You might not refund them their money + 10%, or your bets might be crap but someone decides to bet large - there is huge risk that they could lose. It isn't risk free. I suggest just betting 10% of whatever you would refund the person if the bet loses on the pick that you chose, as it would be the same thing without a middleman (though less expected profit).

Question #1: Hence why I said escrow. Also, I wouldn't be offering free picks if I wanted to scam.
Question #2:  https://fansunite.com/profile/MrLox "picks are crap".... Kk
Question/Suggestion #3: It's not one pick that gets the refund, it's the weekly or monthly package, so that would not work.

Thanks, let me know if you have any other concerns.

It sort of sucks when people assume I suck at what I do or call me a scammer when they didn't even try my work (take the free pick)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:57:03 AM

It said that if your pick is lose you will return our money 110% how can that be possible? Let say people are trying to bet big? How about if your bet is losing?how can you guarantee you will pay them? You need to show us some proof thar you really have enough bankroll to pay us back

And about the odds I just wondering how much odds that you will usually play? And where did you place your bet? We really need some camparison to other sites too though
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:40:42 AM

It said that if your pick is lose you will return our money 110% how can that be possible? Let say people are trying to bet big? How about if your bet is losing?how can you guarantee you will pay them? You need to show us some proof thar you really have enough bankroll to pay us back

And about the odds I just wondering how much odds that you will usually play? And where did you place your bet? We really need some comparison to other sites too though

All of my bets are placed on Nitrogen Sports. I am talking about refunding 110% of the package. So buy a $65 package off of me, get $71.50 back for example for the trouble. I showed you my picks and it also shows the odds, the current "Average Odds" on FansUnite for me are 1.98, or about -101 I think
ChildishG

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:31:50 PM

I approve of Mr. Lox... he hooked me up with a sports pick last night of Kentucky -8 and I fired on it and won.

Thanks, I recommend the service
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:35:08 PM

And about the odds I just wondering how much odds that you will usually play? And where did you place your bet? We really need some comparison to other sites too though

All of my bets are placed on Nitrogen Sports. I am talking about refunding 110% of the package. So buy a $65 package off of me, get $71.50 back for example for the trouble. I showed you my picks and it also shows the odds, the current "Average Odds" on FansUnite for me are 1.98, or about -101 I think

Pretty high odds for sportbetting games though. May be you can give us some good picks before we can start to get your package? And btw how are we going to believe that you wont scam us? Just wondering because there so many scammers out there with many motives. May be using escrow is the best option until you give all the good picks end then escrow will pay you the money
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:25:08 AM

for free, I assume you mean.
Yes, i mean that.

I approve of Mr. Lox... he hooked me up with a sports pick last night of Kentucky -8 and I fired on it and won.

Kind to show me where are your proofs? your winning bets (bet slip) or your address when you received your winning?
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:21:13 AM

Pretty high odds for sportbetting games though. May be you can give us some good picks before we can start to get your package? And btw how are we going to believe that you wont scam us? Just wondering because there so many scammers out there with many motives. May be using escrow is the best option until you give all the good picks end then escrow will pay you the money

I'd give free picks out... but then how do I know people will buy after... I guess I'll try it
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:23:25 AM

I'd give free picks out... but then how do I know people will buy after... I guess I'll try it
yes mate giving free sure bet will attract buyers especially if you will give high odd bets and if that will win gamblers will start to communicate with you as many tipsters here and most of them already build reputation they have free picks and for sales too. good luck
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:27:18 AM

for free, I assume you mean.
Yes, i mean that.

Kind to show me where are your proofs? your winning bets (bet slip) or your address when you received your winning?

Thanks for the clarification.... yeah he was the only one that messaged me about pick but didn't reply after I asked how it went.... so not sure where he bet it or even if he bet at all.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 1419

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:43:03 AM

Not sure if your service will attracts people because there are already a lot of people who gave their daily prediction in sports betting by FREE! is  there any different your picks and with other picks?

Carles Puyol has been giving his picks for free since April and has run a .5 BTC stake into 2.32 BTC or something around that amount.  That's not a bad feat considering he's been betting only 2% - 5% of his stake everytime.  Yeah I know he could be at the right side of variance, but still, he's winning and that's all that matters.  It also shows that he's been doing something right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Mzie

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:55:42 AM

I'm a Tipster myself , i think you should start with or along with your premium tips offer daily or weekly free tips so that people can see your winning percentage. People will not just buy tips not knowing your portfolio.
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:49:53 PM

I'm a Tipster myself , i think you should start with or along with your premium tips offer daily or weekly free tips so that people can see your winning percentage. People will not just buy tips not knowing your portfolio.

Hence my free pick thread, please check.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 05:12:22 PM

Wait wait. I want to know something. Actually a few things.

How can you be so confident in your ability ? Do not take this the wrong way but these are questions that must be asked you understand.
This is basically a 10% investment at least, more if you win. How can that be ? I mean gees 10% is a hell of alot.
What is to stop me using 1btc and getting at leas 0.1btc back ? Or even 10btc and getting 1btc back and that is minimum what if I win ??

Please explain thank you.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:32:07 PM

So will the escrow hold the weekly and monthly packages and only release the funds to you if the buyer has made a positive ROI once the week or month is up? And for this to work you need to send 10% of the package to the escrow yourself every time someone has made a purchase. Are you willing to do this for everyone in advance?

Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:51:55 PM

Wait wait. I want to know something. Actually a few things.

How can you be so confident in your ability ? Do not take this the wrong way but these are questions that must be asked you understand.
This is basically a 10% investment at least, more if you win. How can that be ? I mean gees 10% is a hell of alot.
What is to stop me using 1btc and getting at leas 0.1btc back ? Or even 10btc and getting 1btc back and that is minimum what if I win ??

Please explain thank you.

Not exactly sure what you mean. Basically the 10% deal is 10% of the package. So buy the monthly $60 package and get $66 back.
Mr. Lox (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:58:54 PM

So will the escrow hold the weekly and monthly packages and only release the funds to you if the buyer has made a positive ROI once the week or month is up? And for this to work you need to send 10% of the package to the escrow yourself every time someone has made a purchase. Are you willing to do this for everyone in advance?

Yes, I am willing to do that. And correct.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: