Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Seeking to Buy Used Antminer S7 - Bulk  (Read 562 times)
AmityGames (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:35:12 AM

Hello fellow miners,

We have about 200kW of spare capacity, and seek to fill it with ~150 Antminer S7.

This is a great time to sell your S7. If you have been thinking what to do with your lots of S7 - before difficulty rises to 50e12 and the S9 drops to $300 a piece Smiley - give us a shout at Games@AmityGames.com

You might be laughing at my exaggeration, but if you had a large mine full of S4/SP20 earlier this year, you know exactly what I mean.

Serious contact only, for large batches. We are based in Oregon and prefer sellers within driving distance. Can travel to WA/OR/CA/NV/ID for pickup.

Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:00:46 AM

Hello fellow miners,

We have about 200kW of spare capacity, and seek to fill it with ~150 Antminer S7.

This is a great time to sell your S7. If you have been thinking what to do with your lots of S7 - before difficulty rises to 50e12 and the S9 drops to $300 a piece Smiley - give us a shout at Games@AmityGames.com

You might be laughing at my exaggeration, but if you had a large mine full of S4/SP20 earlier this year, you know exactly what I mean.

Serious contact only, for large batches. We are based in Oregon and prefer sellers within driving distance. Can travel to WA/OR/CA/NV/ID for pickup.

Thank you!

I think you cannot find sellers here since this thread is made for project developments and etc, just try to move your thread in goods,auction or maybe on services  section maybe you can find sellers out there and that sections are more vesible to many people they are going on that place if they need anything here, and also why don't you try to go on ebay? And dont forget  to use escrow if you choose to deal with people on here.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:16:07 AM

Hello fellow miners,

Thank you!

I think you cannot find sellers here since this thread is made for project developments and etc, just try to move your thread in goods,auction or maybe on services  section maybe you can find sellers out there and that sections are more vesible to many people they are going on that place if they need anything here, and also why don't you try to go on ebay? And dont forget  to use escrow if you choose to deal with people on here.

I agree with  you, this thread  should  be   moved  on  goods  or auction section   because  OP posted  it  on  Project  Development which   isnt  the right  one.  You should  move this    so that  many  people  would able to see  on what you are selling here  and  might  get a  potential  buyer. Escrow  is  a  must  on every transaction  so  that  you could  avoid  unwanted  things might  happen.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 12:44:57 PM

Hello fellow miners,

Thank you!

I agree with  you, this thread  should  be   moved  on  goods  or auction section   because  OP posted  it  on  Project  Development which   isnt  the right  one.  You should  move this    so that  many  people  would able to see  on what you are selling here  and  might  get a  potential  buyer. Escrow  is  a  must  on every transaction  so  that  you could  avoid  unwanted  things might  happen.

But actually there are numerous people who's selling their miner but i don't know if that miner is fitted to the specs he want, but if you actually seek for it just go to the right furom.so people.can counter act or sellers might gonna sell.if they have some extra miners who they didn't used since they cannot get some profits for it, just wander here maybe you will to found one.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

solteykr

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 04:49:25 PM

I have 5x Bitmain Antminer S7 4.73TH/s Batch-20 2fans. bought them just this august 2 2016 from Bitmain direct. they are not really used. because our home cannot handle the amperage if I turn them all on at once. I run them at 350-450 frequency only, but I'm looking to sell it at $400 each with Bitmain Power APW and EU Power cord included. but shipping is not included, Location Philippines.. I want to sell them as a bulk. just reply or pm me if your interested. Will definitely do escrow. I'm new here because I'm looking for buyer to buy my S7's.

COINS.PH Share the gift of convenience by inviting your friends to Coins.ph
Show your friends how easy it is to send money, buy load and pay bills.
You both receive 50 PHP every time a friend signs up through your referral link and verifies ID and Selfie.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: