Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:46:32 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you discover bitcoin?  (Read 16759 times)
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:06:12 PM

Well, it was introduced by my friends and told me it is good. In the first weeks I was bored, without Signature Campaign, and i just post just for my rank. But after months of posting here, i was caught by it and I cant stop.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
mikecgna

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 07:48:01 AM

Read about it in a new paper being the next thing in money and it is a revolutionary invention.
I tended to agree with those words once I started to use it.
The rest are history. Grin
If it had not sought the earnings on the Internet and do not have stumbled on Bitcoin. I realized that this is the future of the financial system and the benefit is very big. So I started to work in this direction.
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:11:19 PM

In general, the network and the real world have strongly starts to break theme bitcoin. So I became interested in terms of information, and after that on the thumb.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 07:45:43 PM

Well, it was introduced by my friends and told me it is good. In the first weeks I was bored, without Signature Campaign, and i just post just for my rank. But after months of posting here, i was caught by it and I cant stop.
I like the new technology and all that is connected with them. Bitcoin is also one of the great invention. Many tend to think that bitcoin will make a revolution in the financial sector of the world economy.
Holly-Dolly

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

My bank gave me a personal account on the web, and I found a purse for bitcoin. I wondered what it was and started to learn how to earn it.
Orion25

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:42:54 PM

I'm looking for a job where he had been very much on the Internet, but once met with people who were discussing some thing, for me, it sounded like a curse. And as it turned out that this Bitcoin which I had not heard before.
A few months ago, I read an article on Habré, I came across the word "mining". By the way the topic was not about that. Interested in what it is and then began my work.
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 08:44:30 PM

I heard about it on the news a few years back. Until just a few months ago it wasn't planning to use it. But because of some online deals I started to use it. In the near future I'm planning to read some interesting topics to learn about jt
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:16:23 PM

I heard about it on the news a few years back. Until just a few months ago it wasn't planning to use it. But because of some online deals I started to use it. In the near future I'm planning to read some interesting topics to learn about jt
The first time I heard about bitcoin 7 years ago, but foolishly I did not take it all seriously. Then it was just fun.
qiumingsa

Activity: 212

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:50:40 AM

I heard about it on the news sometime close to 2013,everyone was talking about this crazy new currency to hit everything.Unfortunately, I was stubborn and stupid and didn't trust it.I became believer when I heard how much my friend earned from his Bitcoin.So I moved.I'm happy to be part of it and feel sad that I didn't join before.

Maphistas

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 05:59:43 AM

Back in the day of 2009 I heard about it but was hesitant to buy into digital currency and got married instead.  2011, a friend mentions me about a market place where you can buy anything you want.  He eventually died by an unknown substance purchased a "pharmaceutical" from the market.  During the time I was starting online classes for management and began discussions about bitcoin on my class forums.  I was not sure what to think about bitcoin after losing a friend over a market a negative reputation around the subject.  I eventually regained curiosity and wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency so I continued to involve topics in class discussions.  There was a variety of views and not many people knew much about Bitcoin.  Around 2014, I completed my bachelors and pursued my masters in business administration.  During this time I continued to discuss Bitcoin in my online class forums, and more people was interested on decentralized system, especially when the market value had extremes of appreciation and depreciation.  I guess my education expanded further thanks to implementing digital currency into my discussions.  However, I still wanted to learn more of the use to society and eventually involved myself to a few projects.  This exposure gave me a better understanding about what a project can be created from the technology and many benefits along with problems in development.  You may see a rise of new programs coming out from Bitcoin, but at the same time with scams.  Doing the due diligence in acquiring the research needed prior to involve oneself to any project required a bit of time to analyze the project's worth.  This is important when you have limited funds to invest into projects.

lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:13:35 AM

I've discovered the bitcoin when my friend have told me about it.(2015)
altcoin fanboy

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 06:19:48 AM

I was introduced to bitcoin by my classmate last year when both of us is addicted to anonymous sport gambling. I lost a lot of bitcoin so I stop gambling march this year. Good thing is that I heard of altcoins and I buy some popular ones. I am doing altcoin trading now to slowly regroup what I lost to unfair sport gambling lol.
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 08:47:32 AM

Reading through some news when bitcoin was value at 1 bitcoin @$750 usd during a few years ago, and from there, I started to know more about bitcoins
hazga

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 01:14:27 PM

my freind told me about it and since then i got hoocked up specialy when i saw the prices go up last year from 300$ to 700 $
antonioa

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:39:07 PM

my freind told me about it and since then i got hoocked up specialy when i saw the prices go up last year from 300$ to 700 $

I also talked about cryptocurrency friends. I did not immediately took seriously cryptocurrency. But when I began to read more about it on the forums, is seriously interested in
crygirl-1

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 07:05:28 AM

I found it on a number of forums, when I wanted to find ways to make money on the Internet, when I found bitcoin I specifically studied for some time before starting investment.
Dead Shot

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:09:44 PM

well, I discovered bitcoin at a local country forun of mine (not in bitcoin.org) it was a forum about everything about what you wanna know in your country. I mostly spent my time on the vpn section then I tried looking at the jobs forum then I read a thread about bitcoins so I tried learning about it and here I am now still reading around to learn more about bitcoins and how to earn them.
Douglazzz

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 11:32:21 PM

By the help of my friend, he said that bitcoin is really awesome. Grin
UndercoverX

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 12:04:53 AM

well, I discovered bitcoins when i read about it in a forum of on our country about jobs. It was something about earning through signature campaigns which is the safest. But then I learned here that there are lots of ways to earn bitcoins.
renfangfua

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 06:40:41 AM

Recommended by my friend, he told me a lot of knowledge about bitcoin, and then I moved.Now I have a few bits, intends to hold long-term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: