Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:00:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you discover bitcoin?  (Read 16758 times)
alphablitzer

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 03:48:42 PM

I discovered bitcoin from my friend. He referred me here and told me that he was earning quite some money by signature campaigns. It made me interested and thank you for the signature campaign that enrolled me.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 04:14:09 PM

my friend tell me that bitcoin can make me rich
so i follow what he say
And my friends have never even heard of bitcoin and even now do not understand what it is.

Times never change  Grin

bikbik2

Activity: 194

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 06:03:24 PM

When I first drew attention to the possibility of the creation of bitcoin wallet in his WebMoney, and I was interested in what it is. That's when I started looking for information and I came here.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 07:20:39 PM

my friend tell me that bitcoin can make me rich
so i follow what he say
And my friends have never even heard of bitcoin and even now do not understand what it is.

Times never change  Grin
I quite agree. It has long been the times do not change. But we have to keep up with the times.
Sierra82fit

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:01:08 PM

When I first drew attention to the possibility of the creation of bitcoin wallet in his WebMoney, and I was interested in what it is. That's when I started looking for information and I came here.
Such a possibility has appeared recently, but I do not think that with this payment system, you can do what is major surgery. The fact that I do not much trust the online wallets.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 08:50:34 PM

I have got the Bitcoin knowledge while i was on the payment process pages of the VPN. Thou, i m VPN user but couldn't understand how i wouldn't able to know about bitcoins earlier before.
Perhaps many have encountered before with cryptocurrency, but did not belong to it in a dignified manner. As far as I know, bitcoin seven years ago it was as entertainment on the network, and now it is a means to earn money.
funcaty

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:46:52 AM

In 2009 I was aware of bitcoin through the news, then did not contact, this year began to study bitcoin.
Oraclefights.com

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:45:12 AM

Friend told me
almerwarenden

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:14:48 PM

i saw my friend doing faucet and ask him what he's doing
and then he explain all about bitcoin
alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:59:55 PM

I discovered it because of my friend. He was persistent in trying to make me earn money. Well, I saw it as an opportunity to conquer. And now I'm here. Posting because I could earn. It's good to help signature campaigns.
manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 10:11:11 PM

My story goes thus, having heard about making money online several times and try as few only to discover everything is saturated with scammers, I then gave up that no real means of earning rather than wasting my resources on surfing. But after a while when I got to have access to unlimited internet, then I started surfing again until I read an article and follow through, did more findings, joined the forum and the rest they say is history...
Similar story, I heard about bitcoin because I was motivated by money. Economically, I was yearning to find some new ways to make some guap. So, I actually found out about bitcointalk from another forum that was a very financially driven forum, more so then this. From that, I basically used this forum as a tool to learn about BTC, understand BTC and of course earn some BTC. I think that information is very powerful, but it is not true power, true power is power itself. One way you can use that power is by action which can be a cataclysm of useful information. Just my story.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
pooligans13

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:16:59 PM

i saw about them in the internet
StingrayX

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 07:24:49 PM

One of my relatives informed me about bitcoin and about bitcointalk so I was in since
For the moment I don't have much time to visit the forums since I am too busy  Undecided
Vhawk23

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:03:32 AM

i forgot how i met bitcoin at the first time Grin
but as i remember, we met because of internet surfing
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 08:29:48 AM

Friend told me about bitcoin while drinking coffee. When he explained me how you can farm them and how much is they worth i thought i would get rich in no time... But than i got more into get knowing btc and than i was like ok its going to be slow... Not so much long after that we found this grate forum and here I am. Cheesy

I think that was a long time ago back when you can still mine with CPU. Whether you were around when it just came out, you are lucky to know what bitcoin is. It does help you in many ways and provides you ease of transactions, you know. Everything that is of worth, is worth waiting for.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rajasumi3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 05:12:22 PM

i came to learn about bitcoins from my friend but then i fully came to  learn about bitcoins from the tv series silicon valley which was very useful to me and then i consulted my friend and here i am doing bitcoins through this forum.
guqisky

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:38:50 AM

Last May in the horizon to see, when I was browsing tourist attractions, and found a news that the United States a couple intends to live with bitcoin for a month.
cuddleface

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 04:47:49 AM

Actually, I discovered Bitcoin through the Dark Net. Here's the story:

I was in my room one day, browsing the deep web, when suddenly a thought came to my mind: "Hey, I have a prepaid Visa... why not see if I can get a Rolex off one of those sites!" And so my search began. I found a market that hadn't been plagued with horrible reviews and thought, with evil spinning in my mind: "I'm gonna get me a $2,000 watch for $10 bucks!" and then I realized something. Actually, three things. First, I was a complete moron, as I saw that I wasn't going to get a Rolex for $10. Second, Dark Net markets don't take credit cards as payment. And third, Bitcoin is the currency with which things are purchased on the deep web. And so I researched, and researched, and researched some more, until I became averagely (I don't think that's a word) knowledgeable on how the cryptocurrency scene works. I've been trying to find ways to earn ever since, but not so that I can buy a Rolex from the Dark Web. No, I prefer instead to be just a simple hobbyist.
OffshoreDedicated

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 05:05:35 AM

My offshorededicated's clients wanted to pay their invoice using their Bitcoins. So for making it easy for my clients I made an account and started dealing in Bitcoins along with other modes of payment.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1256

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2016, 06:02:44 PM

Friend told me about bitcoin while drinking coffee. When he explained me how you can farm them and how much is they worth i thought i would get rich in no time... But than i got more into get knowing btc and than i was like ok its going to be slow... Not so much long after that we found this grate forum and here I am. Cheesy

I think that was a long time ago back when you can still mine with CPU. Whether you were around when it just came out, you are lucky to know what bitcoin is. It does help you in many ways and provides you ease of transactions, you know. Everything that is of worth, is worth waiting for.

Hehehehe i think your  right dude. It could be that it was long time ago, cant say rly. But yes it was easy for me to understand whet is going on about btc here on forum and what btc is. And yes, you are right when you say that waiting for is worth while. I think ill save some btc for future coz im confident that btc will be worth even more in near future.

Well good for you man, it's good that you are active here now. This forum has really helped a lot of people that are interested in bitcoin, especially when earning. It's good to save money always, but I like taking risks. :O

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███