Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:26:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you discover bitcoin?  (Read 16760 times)
pt

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

I actually read an article about Doge. Got me interested in Crypto.

mjardin

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 03:28:19 AM

I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy

My friend introduced this to me. He knew bitcoin for quite a long time now. He said if I'm interested I should check this forum and read the basic and well.. everything that I need to know about bitcoin, so i checked it out. And based on what I read here, I'm really amused how the bitcoin works, it is interesting indeed.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:57:35 AM

I have learned it from a technology forum I was just so curious with the price before way back year 2014 I remembered bitcoin price ranges from 200 - 300 usd,
That's an awesome forum to be part of. It's good to be curious in some ways that you won't ever know what's going to happen. When it was like that, probably if it was like that, you'd buy a lot of Bitcoin. Now that it's really getting noticed, it's good to see what people are doing with it and how they use it whether in gambling or paying services. In the future we could probably see higher possibilities.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 12:00:08 PM

I was wondering how'd you discover or know about bitcoin? Did someone refer you? Did someone show you what you did? Through the news? Share something here.  Cheesy

My friend introduced this to me. He knew bitcoin for quite a long time now. He said if I'm interested I should check this forum and read the basic and well.. everything that I need to know about bitcoin, so i checked it out. And based on what I read here, I'm really amused how the bitcoin works, it is interesting indeed.
There are a lot of references that you could check out concerning Bitcoin. For starters, YouTube has a lot of videos concerning Bitcoin. If you have already been acquainted with what it is and what can be used for, you could watch movies or documentaries about it. For example, coin heist and banking Bitcoin. It provides knowledge with the history of Bitcoin. Good luck.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zisove28

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 07:08:16 PM

There are a lot of references that you could check out concerning Bitcoin. For starters, YouTube has a lot of videos concerning Bitcoin. If you have already been acquainted with what it is and what can be used for, you could watch movies or documentaries about it. For example, coin heist and banking Bitcoin. It provides knowledge with the history of Bitcoin. Good luck.

I also learned about Bitcoins from his friends. They have used it for many years and were able to tell me the best highlights of cryptocurrency. I'm interested in this, and then I got a lot of information from the Internet
alphablitzer

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:14:49 AM

I also learned about Bitcoins from his friends. They have used it for many years and were able to tell me the best highlights of cryptocurrency. I'm interested in this, and then I got a lot of information from the Internet

I have waTched a few documentaries about bitcoin and it helped me understand the history of it and how much it costs a long way back years ago. It pays to learn about something you are interested in.
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 11:57:16 AM

I have waTched a few documentaries about bitcoin and it helped me understand the history of it and how much it costs a long way back years ago. It pays to learn about something you are interested in.

I've never seen a movie Bitcoin. I prefer to study the subject of various scientific articles. More interesting to read the forum. This will learn about Bitcoin from different sides - all of its advantages and disadvantages
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 07:31:16 PM

I've never seen a movie Bitcoin. I prefer to study the subject of various scientific articles. More interesting to read the forum. This will learn about Bitcoin from different sides - all of its advantages and disadvantages
Well, it's a way. Some TV Shows tackle it like Mr. Robot but not explaining much what it is. Documentaries, in fact, has a lot of information and it could help you with some things and might find it interesting. Scientific articles are really a great help since you're understanding what's behind the technology and how it works. It's all about learning everything.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:17:48 PM

Kept seeing it in the news. Still don't know much about it. I'm such a noob.
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

Better explore more opportunities about bitcoin and understand that bitcoin offers a lot of opportunities and it's a help concerning transactions overseas or something. Compared to fees you pay in banks it's a lot cheaper using bitcoins and withdraw it in ATM's if you need fiat.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

my brother told me about bitcoin. i am not so interest with it before but he always told me about this so i try it

:d

I think your brother done you a grate favor . Because here you can make some realy nice money with bitcoins . And if your interesting in gambling , which i wouldnt reccomand because you can lose all bitcoins... well lets say that here you have all kind of things that you can do with Bitcoins . Welcome to Bitcoin world Cheesy .

I bet you and your brother have found ways to make money with bitcoin, that's what I'm thinking. I hope you guys are doing well. Bitcoin offers a lot of ways to be spent and I think you could also save it in the future for your safety keeping. Research more about bitcoin, and learn its history.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:56:38 AM

Me I started to see through facebook group pinoy bitcoin and later I learn bitcoin and earn it. Thats what I knew about bitcoin.

Today social networking sites become very popular in focusing many aspects like bitcoin, even many people start spreading news about bitcoin. Many people are keep sharing different articles regarding bitcoin, really it is one of the good way to know about bitcoin technology.

crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 01:04:14 AM

Me I started to see through facebook group pinoy bitcoin and later I learn bitcoin and earn it. Thats what I knew about bitcoin.

Today social networking sites become very popular in focusing many aspects like bitcoin, even many people start spreading news about bitcoin. Many people are keep sharing different articles regarding bitcoin, really it is one of the good way to know about bitcoin technology.

I was surprised that social media networking sites accepted advertisements that concern bitcoin, whether it's a gambling site, exchange, or loading site. It is going to be a good way to advertise it and make people know what bitcoin is. It's a way to make known especially for social media sites that has billions of people visiting everyday.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:46:33 AM

Dont say that. I know many people that dont know bitcoin, and they really dont care. Some of them are students and they never even had an idea of earning one. You are just being realistic about that, thats all. Dont say your idiot or noob.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
crwth (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

Social media sites have become very active in subjects like Bitcoin, maybe they see it on advertisements or something about Bitcoin. It could lead to the betterment of the community of Bitcoin or could have adverse effects on it. I think it's better to be out there more rather than not there at all (to not be known). It's better to have a lot of people using bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
quit_gambling_for_good

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:45:49 AM

I discover Bitcoin via online news and I do some research and get to know more about Bitcoins, after some time I decided to try out bitcoins and it is good Cheesy
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:10:30 AM

Through one of the friend who was talking about technology change and the implication of the faster movement across the globe and payment mode.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

I learned about Bitcoin from my brother, he has long been working on Bitcoin. I do not have much, but slowly I start on Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
farl2web

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:15:54 PM

One day on YouTube, I came across a video seminar on the bitcoin mining companies. First of all I was interested in the currency itself and not its production. So I decided to work on this issue.
seven4smoke

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:36:56 AM

Social media sites have become very active in subjects like Bitcoin, maybe they see it on advertisements or something about Bitcoin. It could lead to the betterment of the community of Bitcoin or could have adverse effects on it. I think it's better to be out there more rather than not there at all (to not be known). It's better to have a lot of people using bitcoin.

Yep i agree with crwth . For start it is better to advertise bitcoin as much as people can . Because the more people know about Bitcoin the more it will be accepted in the world . And if more people accept bitcoin as payment , well you know what that means . We can buy more stuff with it Cheesy . And that is realy good . So share knowlage of Bitcoin Cheesy .
If someone offers bitcoin, it does not mean that one necessarily agrees to take as the bitcoin payment. The popularity of bitcoin is still very much on low level.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: