Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 03:21:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SELLING] BRAZZERS LIFETIME ACCOUNTS [WANT] 10 DOLLAR BTC  (Read 7248 times)
Benoit2 (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:48:14 AM

Hey guys im selling lifetime brazzers accounts.
The accounts are from 2014 they work perfectly. I want 10 dollar btc for the acc.
In some accs there are other sites available such as babes or bangbros ect.
If the acc should go down which is unlikely that this will happen i will give you a new one. Replacement service only for 1 year.

If your interested pm me.
Or contact me via skype (billtheredneck2)
Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

I'm sorry I could't understand this: Does brazzers account also have babes.com features or do you selling the babes account in single?

It has. All in one acc.
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:56:08 PM

Can I get a Vouch. Grin

I Love Brazzers.

Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:29:37 PM

Can I get a Vouch. Grin

I Love Brazzers.

im pmed you
gigitrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:37:55 AM

Hey guys im selling lifetime brazzers accounts.
The accounts are from 2014 they work perfectly. I want 10 dollar btc for the acc.
In some accs there are other sites available such as babes or bangbros ect.
If the acc should go down which is unlikely that this will happen i will give you a new one. Replacement service only for 1 year.

If your interested pm me.
Or contact me via skype (billtheredneck2)

Escrow accepted ?
Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:59:14 PM

NO VOUCHES! You all trying to get some free. get over it i dont give no vouch copy!
i contacted a guy that allready bought from me he will write his experience so far with my brazzers lifetime accs.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:07:05 PM

NO VOUCHES! You all trying to get some free. get over it i dont give no vouch copy!
i contacted a guy that allready bought from me he will write his experience so far with my brazzers lifetime accs.
Where's the guy you mean? It has been 3 days since you said that. Anyway, a vouch copy isn't too bad, when high ranked/trusted user vouched your service, it'll attract another people to buying your acc without any doubt
Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 10:04:23 PM

Where's the guy you mean? It has been 3 days since you said that. Anyway, a vouch copy isn't too bad, when high ranked/trusted user vouched your service, it'll attract another people to buying your acc without any doubt

i pmed him now to write a vouch copy. his username is daytob.
you can ask him if you want.

daytob

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 11:40:23 PM

Sorry my lil fella has been sick!

Vouch

Completely decent seller, not a problem with any issues, takes paypal and sends details straight away.

Havent just bought this but actually bought other ones as well. NFL - Spotify and others (I forget which)
but all of this because he is such a great seller.

Either way apologies for the delay in posting a vouch. and yes I am a bit of a noob here but if you check my posts you will see I give honest reviews.

Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2016, 10:16:02 AM

Sorry my lil fella has been sick!

Vouch

Completely decent seller, not a problem with any issues, takes paypal and sends details straight away.

Havent just bought this but actually bought other ones as well. NFL - Spotify and others (I forget which)
but all of this because he is such a great seller.

Either way apologies for the delay in posting a vouch. and yes I am a bit of a noob here but if you check my posts you will see I give honest reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to write it.
If you need anything just pm me.
Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2016, 06:31:34 PM

bump
gigitrix

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 07:19:33 AM

Scammer !

After buy BRAZZERS account, you can not change password, so this user can sold one account to others.
Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 08:14:55 AM

Scammer !

After buy BRAZZERS account, you can not change password, so this user can sold one account to others.

This guy is a scammer. For the first time i sent the money to a user first. He got the account and is masturbating and is not paying the money i demand.
Never asked me about to change passowrd before i gave him the acc.
But ofcoruse to get accs free he mentioned it after i gave him the acc.
Beware of this user and never ever send first
gigitrix

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 09:13:24 AM

Scammer !

This guy is a scammer. For the first time i sent the money to a user first. He got the account and is masturbating and is not paying the money i demand.

For all account  , user must can change password ! that,s important !
pls dont says joke !
Benoit2 (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 04:03:22 PM

Scammer !

For all account  , user must can change password ! that,s important !
pls dont says joke !

first off learn some english motherfucker.
i got buyers who bought from me during early 2015 on other sites. you can ask them if the acc still works or not. they work
there isnt a rule there was never a rule of changing the password.
this scammer got a brazzers and should have sending the money imediatly after getting the acc. he currently masturbates watching his mom on my brazzers acc and i still didnt got my money. FUNNY that you mention this password thing AFTER i gave the acc right?
now get the fuck out of my thread.
Lacedup

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:36:08 PM

He's a scammer. Do not buy from Benoit. Plenty of legit sellers like cordcutter.mpgh@protonmail.com
cordcutter.mpgh@gmail.com. Use who ever u want, just not Benoit

Also his Skype is billtheredneck1 . Skype him and pretend u want an account to wast his time since he's a scammer
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: