Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ebitz Signature Campaign] - [STOPPED!!]  (Read 18578 times)
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:53:17 AM

I want to ask a question why my total payout in the spreadsheet is 0.00125 only . I don't know why. I wear signature in 2weeks . I not reach 30min post requirement in 7weeks but the signature campaign stop in 2weeks only  I did not reach 30 post because there are 5 weeks to reach it. Plss give equal action for the payout who wearing signature and avatar even  have no post  or even not reach 30post .

Thanks op.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bhantom

Activity: 673
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 12:01:16 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2016, 12:28:24 PM by bhantom

I want inform that i removed avatar, personal text and signature.

About calculations: every user should get equivalent of weekly payment. Of course only if there is enough Bitcoin.
Or count all posts made till moment when campaign was stop and all escrowed amount share to the number of all posts.

I changed my mind. Your solution is better.

Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:02:17 PM

I want to ask a question why my total payout in the spreadsheet is 0.00125 only . I don't know why. I wear signature in 2weeks . I not reach 30min post requirement in 7weeks but the signature campaign stop in 2weeks only  I did not reach 30 post because there are 5 weeks to reach it. Plss give equal action for the payout who wearing signature and avatar even  have no post  or even not reach 30post .

Thanks op.

Check back again. It is 0.0056BTC (0.0014btc*4 posts) . Adjusted rates were applied since you were put in 1st round and your post count was less than 8.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 12:37:36 PM

Post counting and calculation of payout is done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ml318h_E171_mFHU3HABUqkkOlJRK65EmidKGJicK_0/edit#gid=0  

Total: 0.817969 BTC is the figure.

All the payouts will be sent tomorrow. Till then I will ask you all to check if all the figures are calculated correctly. If there is any problem , then shoot me a PM.

Thanks DarkStar_, Lutpin and Lauda . Your opinion really helped to take a step that was fair for both particpants and me as a campaign manager.  Smiley
Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:06:22 PM

Hi Avirunes,

I removed signature and personal text. My counting is correct.

So what about rest of escrowed BTC - do you return them to the campaign owner?
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:15:33 PM

-snip-

Returning it to campaign owner is something that will not happen.

We are still thinking about its best use but atm remaining funds will be in escrow and will check further how things goes on next.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:22:56 PM

Post counting and calculation of payout is done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ml318h_E171_mFHU3HABUqkkOlJRK65EmidKGJicK_0/edit#gid=0  

Total: 0.817969 BTC is the figure.

All the payouts will be sent tomorrow. Till then I will ask you all to check if all the figures are calculated correctly. If there is any problem , then shoot me a PM.

Thanks DarkStar_, Lutpin and Lauda . Your opinion really helped to take a step that was fair for both particpants and me as a campaign manager.  Smiley

Why you don't pay those post 0, they enrolled but they don't have time to post, maybe they are busy, and you still have 3.1 btc, you want to refund to the scammer? Makes no sense. IMO, you pay all propotionally to the total 4 btc fund, and also you deduct some for your escrow, managaement fee.

-snip-

We are still thinking about its best use but atm remaining funds will be in escrow and will check further how things goes on next.

The fund can be used for compensating every participants and you&luptin, the scammmer harmed us, also some are investors. Very angry, opair scam dev scammed luptin once, this is twice.
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 01:32:50 PM

Hi Avirunes,

I removed signature and personal text. My counting is correct.

So what about rest of escrowed BTC - do you return them to the campaign owner?
Maybe I thought 3.1BTC rest will be given to the management of the manager's signature ..
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 01:39:58 PM

Why you don't pay those post 0, they enrolled but they don't have time to post, maybe they are busy, and you still have 3.1 btc, you want to refund to the scammer? Makes no sense. IMO, you pay all propotionally to the total 4 btc fund, and also you deduct some for your escrow, managaement fee.

Care to tell me how that will be sound and fair? 0 post means 0 advertising.

Lets leave the rest atm. I assure you that remaining funds will be put for the best use later on. You can bookmark the escrow address link if you want to see movement of funds.

Thinking about rest of funds now will be too early. So atm Lutpin and I have decided to check how things go up.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 02:59:26 PM

Care to tell me how that will be sound and fair? 0 post means 0 advertising.

Lets leave the rest atm. I assure you that remaining funds will be put for the best use later on. You can bookmark the escrow address link if you want to see movement of funds.

Thinking about rest of funds now will be too early. So atm Lutpin and I have decided to check how things go up.
First of all we 0 poster doesn't know that it is going be a scam.as it was 7 week long campaign so there was plenty of time afterward to make posts.
Second,0 post doesn't mean that 0 advertising ,as we already have back posts which can do some of advertising.
Third ,the final decision lie on your hand so we cant change it.
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 03:14:49 PM

First of all we 0 poster doesn't know that it is going be a scam.as it was 7 week long campaign so there was plenty of time afterward to make posts.

Things changed so I did what was best suited atm. So do you want me to pay 0 posters. Any valid reason for paying them. Furthermore can you please count me no.  of participants who had 0 posts now but can post 30 posts and are eligible for payout? Also please check for negative users also who might get negged during the upcoming week of campaign if continued.? Can you run down on it??  Roll Eyes

Certainly not.!!

Second,0 post doesn't mean that 0 advertising ,as we already have back posts which can do some of advertising.

We were only paying for posts made during the campaign period and not the back posts. Most of the campaigns had same approach except one - coindouble.

I am always open for the best suggestion. If I feel suggestion is good and better, I will really think about it and will be glad to put it and see it in action.
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 03:16:27 PM

I want to ask a question why my total payout in the spreadsheet is 0.00125 only . I don't know why. I wear signature in 2weeks . I not reach 30min post requirement in 7weeks but the signature campaign stop in 2weeks only  I did not reach 30 post because there are 5 weeks to reach it. Plss give equal action for the payout who wearing signature and avatar even  have no post  or even not reach 30post .

Thanks op.

Check back again. It is 0.0056BTC (0.0014btc*4 posts) . Adjusted rates were applied since you were put in 1st round and your post count was less than 8.

i want to ask sir
why if post under 10 is two week, payment system use base pay per post example 0.0014 * 4 = 0.0056
but if post over 30, payment system not use base pay per post 30 * 0.0014 = 0.042 , but payment only weekly 0.006 *2(2week) , only reserve 0.012

i think must constant on the rule, if system pay per post, all paticipant can to pay per post
if payment system use weekly, all participant use weekly payment without post calculate
Avirunes (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 03:37:39 PM

Thanks op.

i want to ask sir
why if post under 10 is two week, payment system use base pay per post example 0.0014 * 4 = 0.0056
but if post over 30, payment system not use base pay per post 30 * 0.0014 = 0.042 , but payment only weekly 0.006 *2(2week) , only reserve 0.012

i think must constant on the rule, if system pay per post, all paticipant can to pay per post
if payment system use weekly, all participant use weekly payment without post calculate

Its less than 8 not 10.  Roll Eyes

That will leave many signature campaign participant unpaid for the single post even if they made that I don't wanted it to happen and end like this.

I agree that this was something that should be done on one rule: either fixed pay rate or standard. Since standard wasn't previously discussed as in OP, fixed was the only choice  and that too left many users not eligible for payout.

Believe me this was the best thing possible to pay out participants fairly.
Ais08

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:32:40 PM

Thanks op.

i want to ask sir

Its less than 8 not 10.  Roll Eyes

That will leave many signature campaign participant unpaid for the single post even if they made that I don't wanted it to happen and end like this.

I agree that this was something that should be done on one rule: either fixed pay rate or standard. Since standard wasn't previously discussed as in OP, fixed was the only choice  and that too left many users not eligible for payout.

Believe me this was the best thing possible to pay out participants fairly.
But seeing the funds provided for this signature big enough around 4 BTC, and spend only about 0.9 BTC to pay for all members, so that I question the rest of the funding will you give it back or to for the manager of the signature ??
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2016, 05:01:53 PM

The sig camp rule says that the company will pay the post(s) you have made, not for wearing the signature only. I think the decision and calculation Avirunes did are pretty fair. I'm not saying it because I get paid, but its not an easy task for manager to arrange such things in rush after the unexpected happens. So, Avirunes does a great job as a responsible manager. About the rest of escrowed fund, that would be better imo if it divided to those who have been scammed by Ebitz, although its not same amount they lost.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BiTZeD

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:10:28 PM

I'm wondering about something. You said that total amount of money that will get redistributed will be about 1BTC. What about the other 3BTC ? Will they go in Lutpin's pocket Roll Eyes ?

googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:29:43 PM

I just see the conversation in this thread, I think it really should not need no refunds also to the Ebitz because their sites Scam, then let's leave something open here that better provide for funding a signature campaign around 50% and managers 50% it seen to be fair, I saw it was only about 20% of the total budget of around 4 BTC
Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:44:02 PM

But seeing the funds provided for this signature big enough around 4 BTC, and spend only about 0.9 BTC to pay for all members, so that I question the rest of the funding will you give it back or to for the manager of the signature ??
Man, Avirunes already told what will happen with the rest amount
-snip-

They are still discussing what would be best idea about the rest amount.
Ais08

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:06:40 PM

Man, Avirunes already told what will happen with the rest amount
-snip-

They are still discussing what would be best idea about the rest amount.
Why not pay any full course to all members, who have joined this signature, with what has been stated in the op of this thread, is quite simple and not so complicated, if the remaining BTC may be sufficient for a manager and who was willing to give the news on this site .. Huh Huh Huh
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2016, 12:03:48 AM

Why not pay any full course to all members, who have joined this signature, with what has been stated in the op of this thread, is quite simple and not so complicated, if the remaining BTC may be sufficient for a manager and who was willing to give the news on this site .. Huh Huh Huh
They are paying full. The title says XBTC/week for your participation, and the campaign lasted under 2 weeks. Seriously people, don't expect to be paid for 7 weeks when you join for 2 weeks. If you joined a campaign that would last for 10 weeks, got kicked out for spam in the third week, would you expect to be paid for the other 7 weeks? No.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: