Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRCUREX-  (Read 5432 times)
spacegoat (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

We are connected. you are me I am you.

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:26:29 AM

Spacegoat-- May I ask your age, origin, and any personal demographic indicators you wish to share?  It's for posterity.

I'm 28.  native american celtic(irish english scottish german swiss) - long distance traveler, I've walked through most every american city with a guitar to make my bread.  hitch hiked over 10 K from age 22-27 rode trains for thousands of miles until I got in an accident and almost died, and so stopped riding freight trains. 

I just got back to mainland from exploring 4 hawaiian islands on skateboard over the course of 1 year. 

I'm into ancient medicines like ayahuasca and peyote as well as the ancient cultures around their sacramental use, I pray in a tipi with indians of many tribes, I'm a member of the native american church... so I get to do things in the old way, carry eagle feathers and carry peyote, the holy sacrament. 

I'm friends with lots of incan, and south american indians and northern american indians, I was raised by mormons on 3,000 acres in the middle of nowhere in wyoming where my english scottish great great grandparents homesteaded in 1915.  I am now inheriting that homestead while my best friends from college open a cafe in sebastopol and I am torn as to whether I should work the land or rock and roll...

uh.  just got into bitcoin, borrowed $150 from my mom excited cuz I multiplied it by 10 so far in 2 weeks day trading. and she's ppoor so I hope to help her out someday with a good life. 

I have an above average IQ.  musician, classical, play every instrument.  flamenco guitarist.  film maker.  and I've always put being an artist before money, so I've never been financial.  always been a broke ass, exchanged money and comfort for real knowledge and experience, and I gave up food to experience what it was like to actually starve.

never even could think in terms of money....

until this day trading started, where its more like that computer game on the TI-86 calculator where you sell drugs and reup.  buy low sell high, I used to get in trouble in calculus for playing that game through class. 

this day trading,
its all a video game to me and I'm going to try and get a high score of 70 million and buy 20,000 acres in wyoming and support a herd of buffalo and elk and wild horses.  I just realized that day trading is where its at because your profits get stacked.  you make 5 double ups and you're STACKED. 

I've predicted many big trends the last two weeks and broadcasted the predictions to try and help people not lose their money to faulty projections,

and sunk line sinkered em and scored pretty good, so all of the sudden everyone on my facebook (well like 5 people) want to give me money and invest it for them.  one for 10K I had to talk down to 2K cuz I am like whoa nelly I don't want to lose that 10K for you.  and other smaller investments.  so I'm now an unnoficial hedge fund manager on trust for people I know well.  they really just threw money at me to make it go bigger.  and I guess they trust me, monday I'll have like $3500 to throw around.  from guys I sweat with and camped with and stuff.

I am friends with some really smart creative people, pro skateboarders and we're all sort of texting each other learning the ropes of daytrading cryptocurrencies its been pretty fun. 

UNTIL vircurex crashed with my loot!   Angry

but TRC is back online, VIRC is coming back up.  its all good, I probably needed a breather anyway.  yeah I pretty much stopped sleeping and just became a day trader.  and night trader.  rode litecoin up from $0.8 to $4.53 and that was like my first night.  rode a couple other surges, and made some stupid moves too.

so.  yeah here I made this informational video, its what I believe in for the earth hands down.

oh yeah.  and I hang with aliens in the amazon.  no joke.  like elvy alien interdimensional super intelligent light beings outside the physical realm, they are more primordial than primordial.  you drink a ton of ayahuasca and you fall through a couple layers of reality and boom you land in the elf nest.  terence mckenna, and all that, yeah he knows, he talks about it.  alex grey talks about it.  here's a movie I made about it.  the songs at the end are the songs we sing through the night when we drink this holy sacrament that connects us to star beings and stuff.  its nuts and totally the most beautiful healthy thing ever.  everything else is actually nuts.  so yeah.  also a vipassana meditation student of s.n. goenke and I was taught aikido by a super badass japanese old sensei dude and can pretty much take marines in hand to hand combat.  well I did once, and he said I was the greatest martial artist on the planet right now.  (as I got my stuff stolen in boulder colorado)  (he may have been distracting me and inflating my ego)  but yeah aikido is where its at.  vipassana ayahausca aikido peyote half moon, veganism(rastafarianism), and bitcoin.  all where its at right now.

here's that video I just made.  don't mind the donation beggings I need to take those down that's when I was trying anything to get a little bitcoin.  but yeah- its an hour, about ayahuasca.  I think its the best informational on ayahausca out there.  I would redo the intro if I could and take out :ayawhatska?" but its too late now... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvU5ukIQiuE

yeah baby yeah
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2013, 06:34:39 AM

But with Bitparking getting out of the alt-crypto-currency trading, Vircurex is the only game in town for PPC trading at the moment.
Bottomline:  It's all about trust and reputation in the anonymous-part of the bitcoin world.

There's one more player = http://cryptonit.net/

spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:33:29 AM

also www.crypto-trade.com will be opening in 8 days anybody know anything about them, I know they are in hong kong... 
i must say i am fairly skeptical of trading platforms.  btc-e i feel good with but new ones... hmmm

anybody know anything about them?  I hear they're going to have a trollbox too

yeah baby yeah
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 10:36:34 AM

I have about 4BTC and 50PPC at Vircurex. If anyone is interested in buying my account at 90% of what is in there, please PM me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:33:24 AM

I have about 4BTC and 50PPC at Vircurex. If anyone is interested in buying my account at 90% of what is in there, please PM me.

I just heard they would be opening back up tomorrow mid-day

patience is key my friend

yeah baby yeah
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:39:13 AM

oh yeah.  and I hang with aliens in the amazon.  no joke.  like elvy alien interdimensional super intelligent light beings outside the physical realm, they are more primordial than primordial.

Why didn't they tell you about BTC when it was BTC10k/pizza?

Kyune

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:46:49 AM

At least Vircurex is keeping folks informed of their status via twitter.

https://twitter.com/Vircurex

Supposedly this twitter account is not really run by Vircurex.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49383.160 post #168 and related discussion.

BTC:  1K4VpdQXQhgmTmq68rbWhybvoRcyNHKyVP
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:52:59 AM

oh yeah.  and I hang with aliens in the amazon.  no joke.  like elvy alien interdimensional super intelligent light beings outside the physical realm, they are more primordial than primordial.

Why didn't they tell you about BTC when it was BTC10k/pizza?

haha

they don't speak in english. they're words are made of crystals and textures and fractals.  and actually I think in some crazy way they are actually behind everything,

and I heard about bitcoin way back in 2009, but had no clue how to buy them nor had any money...  but good question.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=elf&hl=en&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS508US508&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=mcFgUcW6BcWHqwGiw4GQCw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=653#hl=en&rlz=1C1CHFX_enUS508US508&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=elf+dmt&oq=elf+dmt&gs_l=img.3..0i5j0i24.1564.1989.0.2099.4.4.0.0.0.0.100.264.2j1.3.0...0.0...1c.1.8.img.lwYZjWsfp4A&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44770516,d.aWM&fp=397fcd0f2c519df2&biw=1366&bih=653

these are some renditions of what i'm talking about.  none do the real thing justice.

someone once posted on a facebook post about this stuff, "if you really want to access the faerie realms, you can play world of warcraft."  my response was, that's like saying if you really want to access war, you can play call of duty.

faerie and elven kind are real.  and they are also space aged.  so its like damn never saw that coming.  elves are the aliens?  wtf?  and faerie tales go back to ancient times, its part of our latent subconscious mind.  but what exists?  what causes matter to form?  its all condense light, its all imaginary, and there are other structures of form available to experience that are beyond the limitations of this reality, by factorals and exponents and whatever would be beyond exponents.  like infinity x infinity x infinity...  and they say that 3(infinity) is still infinity.  but I'm talking what happens when you break past infinity.  that's what this whole thing is. its like immortality, eternal life,

and the elves will puke on you if you need it.  its all raw.  if you're a total ass bastard, habitually defiling women and others, and you want to see elves face to face, they are going to show you as clearly as imaginable how you are a shit head.  and your conscience will awaken and you will change.  that is the nature of these creatures.  ayahuasca is known to cure drug addiction and alcoholism, it like shows you something more magical than disneymovies could imagine.  and it changes you on a cellular level.

its improved the quality of my life immensely.  and supreme court has ruled that ayahuasca is protected as a religion.  so I'll be forming the first american ayahuasca religion someday soon, maybe after I make 70 million dollars day trading.

anyway.

yeah baby yeah
spacegoat (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 12:57:12 AM

Supposedly this twitter account is not really run by Vircurex.

See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49383.160 post #168 and related discussion.

thanks dude

I guess somebody is taking it upon themselves to quote kumala on twitter then,  I'm just glad to hear everything is ok.  on btc-e they said vircurex announced they wouldn't give support on coins until august and my heart sunk to my toes

yeah baby yeah
moni3z

Activity: 899

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:07:22 AM

also www.crypto-trade.com will be opening in 8 days anybody know anything about them, I know they are in hong kong...  
i must say i am fairly skeptical of trading platforms.  btc-e i feel good with but new ones... hmmm

anybody know anything about them?  I hear they're going to have a trollbox too

That site is using ddos protection only to 20Gbps they will be blasted off the face of the internets when hit by 80+Gbps. Gox is getting hit by 300Gbps+

They also take webmoney directly which means all their WM funds will get seized as webmoney is nazi about allowing their currency to be traded for competitor currency (bitcoin is a competitor currency). Even having Liberty Reserve and Webmoney logos on the same page is enough for WM to cut you off and seize money, this is why BTC-E only accepts paymer cheques and doesn't give out their WM account ID.

No 2FA (two factor auth)

Using an obvious virtual office for an address

Curious what SSL they will be using, if it will be leaked comodo junk SSL.

Expool.com doesn't exist their supposed mining pool

Using template software, as I recognize lot's of the defaults on the demo page. Gonna get hacked.

Domain only purchased for one year, clearly not a srs trading site

Zero info on wallet security, or if there is insurance coins held in trust should they lose everything.

lettucebee

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:53:23 AM

Does anyone know of a site that shows spot price for PPcoin, Litecoin and other currencies?  charts would be nice too.
Thanks.

▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
█████▀              ▀█████
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▀████▄
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
▀█████▄    ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
█▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████████▀  ▄█
██▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█████▀  ▄██
███▄  ▀█████▄    ▀█▀  ▄███
▀███▄  ▀█████▄     ▄███▀
▀████▄  ▀████▀  ▄████▀
█████▄  ▀▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄  ▄█████▀
▀█████  █████▀
▀████████▀
██████
▀██▀
E R N
               ▄▄█████████▄▄
           ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
        ▄███████▀▀       ▀▀███████▄
       █████▀▀               ▀▀█████
     ▄████▀    ▄▄█████████▄▄    ▀████▄
    ████▀   ▄█████████████████▄   ▀████
   ████    █████████████████████    ████
 █████    ███████  ▀█████████████    █████
█████    █████████    ▀███████████    █████
████    ▄██████████▄     ▀████████▄    ████
████    █████████████       ███████    ████
████    ▀██████████▀     ▄████████▀    ████
█████    █████████    ▄███████████    █████
 █████    ███████  ▄█████████████    █████
           █████████████████████
            ▀█████████████████▀
               ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████

████
████

████
████

████
████
TOKEN SALE
AIRDROP
                              ████
                              ████

████
          ████            ████  ████

████            ████  ████
          ████  ████  ████  ████  ████

████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
  ▬▬   GET IN TOUCH   ▬▬ 
TELEGRAM  FACEBOOK  TWITTER
YOUTUBE   INSTAGRAM
Deprived

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:57:49 AM

Does anyone know of a site that shows spot price for PPcoin, Litecoin and other currencies?  charts would be nice too.
Thanks.

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/

Good for charts, not so much for tracking current prices.
meebs

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 03:48:32 AM

is there a way to actually be safe in the exchange market? 

just like everything else when it comes to keeping bit currency online... NEVER keep more on them than you are absolutely OK with losing.

Sure there is a chance the site might get hacked or run off with your coins, but if you made say.. $500 trading on there and only ended up losing $200 of coins... you still came ahead by using their services.

just dont keep your whole btc stash on some online site..

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Smoovious

Activity: 504

Scattering my bits around the net since 1980

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 04:16:55 AM

Whoever is tweeting under the Vircurex name is not affiliated with Vircurex and doesn't speak for them.

Kumala has confirmed that Vircurex does not have a twitter account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=49383.msg1754962#msg1754962

That poser with the Vircurex twitter may be sticking to valid info right now, but he could say anything later on just to mess with the exchange.

I particularly am getting annoyed that the faker keeps saying "we" when he isn't a part of Vircurex to begin with.

-- Smoov
Number6

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:25:58 PM

Looks like Vircurex is back up!

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
maxmint

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:37:59 PM

And coins still there Smiley

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 02:39:05 PM

And coins still there Smiley

Yup, all present and accounted for  Cool
Number6

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:53:06 PM

Would probably be a good idea for you all to change your passwords just to be safe. Smiley

Also, make them strong.

BTC:   18jdvLeM6r943eUY4DEC5B9cQZPuDyg4Zn     LTC:   LeBh9akQ3RwxwpUU6pJQ9YGs9PrC1Zc9BK
moni3z

Activity: 899

View Profile
April 09, 2013, 09:09:22 AM

Would probably be a good idea for you all to change your passwords just to be safe. Smiley

Also, make them strong.

And use 2 factor auth for both your email and login there
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: