Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need a small 0.02btc loan quick  (Read 403 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:37:30 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2016, 05:04:19 PM by Tyrantt

here's the thing: I'm transferring funds from yobit, to ecd.rs and exchanging ti to RSD that they send to my credit card and yobit is fcking me for a few days now, I can't send my btc from signature campaign to my yobit wallet http://imgur.com/a/FRnBR (here's the link to my yobit signature page), I'm looking for a loan of 0.02 and I'll pay back 0.025 as soon as the yobit starts working, also the exchange office is doing exchange for another hour and a half, until 3pm local time.... thanks.

EDIT: I was late for 3pm schedule, thx for the offers

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JPatrick

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:09:15 PM

Are you able to sign a message from old posted address here ? If so please post with proper details here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681591.0

I will fund this right away if you can sign a message.
dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:23:35 PM

here's the thing: I'm transferring funds from yobit, to ecd.rs and exchanging ti to RSD that they send to my credit card and yobit is fcking me for a few days now, I can't send my btc from signature campaign to my yobit wallet http://imgur.com/a/FRnBR (here's the link to my yobit signature page), I'm looking for a loan of 0.02 and I'll pay back 0.025 as soon as the yobit starts working, also the exchange office is doing exchange for another hour and a half, until 3pm local time.... thanks.
You can signed message with your stake address and you have a valid collateral.I can fill this loan.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sweeet

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 02:58:20 PM

Any lenders planning on lending to this user make sure to check his trust. A few people say he defaulted on a loan and has many alt accounts. Take caution loaning with this user. Not to mention the user would rather spend .005 of interest then waiting for yobit support.
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:15:35 PM

If you have any collateral that's worth 0.03 BTC I can provide this loan easy.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 04:05:27 PM

Any lenders planning on lending to this user make sure to check his trust. A few people say he defaulted on a loan and has many alt accounts. Take caution loaning with this user. Not to mention the user would rather spend .005 of interest then waiting for yobit support.

i agree with you on this, looks shady and fishy...
besides, if op really want to get a proper loan here, knows that it will need a signed message.
sr member here and not knowing this requirement? Undecided Roll Eyes

better to stay away and be safe lenders... Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:05:48 PM

That's because I needed the money quickly and I had 0.026 on my yobit, so I figured to give all of that for 0.02

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:15:10 PM

i agree with you on this, looks shady and fishy...
besides, if op really want to get a proper loan here, knows that it will need a signed message.
sr member here and not knowing this requirement? Undecided Roll Eyes

better to stay away and be safe lenders... Cool                                                                                                                                                                                                   
Yobit does require some time before their button works but still I agree that you have to provide a collateral for this loan. Seeing as you havedefaulted several loans from before: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1597201.msg16554323#msg16554323
Why no give you yobit account and email with your forum account as collateral in case you plan on defaulting, the lender will have something to cover for the loan amount. If you can't provide it then goodluck finding.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: