Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 11:35:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: We need NATO to protect NYC  (Read 362 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:59:31 PM

Not a choice  Grin.

Then the most crazy rumor I heard in a cab from the south point to one airport:

The man Muslim cab driver told me in a deep conversation about the meaning of Islam that he was offered by an old guy 1500$ Per night to go in night club with the goal of trying to fuck girls as many girls as possible.

He told me he taught deeply about it, but loved his wife and declined.

War was On, it makes it even more necessary.

I believe this man to have told me the truth.

And we will win this war... as I said, I don't care how many must die Wink happily the professionals care Smiley.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 8303

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 06:55:41 PM

Not a choice  Grin.

The man Muslim cab driver told me in a deep conversation about the meaning of Islam that he was offered by an old guy 1500$ Per night to go in night club with the goal of trying to fuck girls as many girls as possible.

And we will win this war... as I said, I don't care how many must die Wink happily the professionals care Smiley.

What do you expect NATO to do for NYC in this case?  Place condoms on the cab drivers' dicks, eh?

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:38:25 PM

Not a choice  Grin.

What do you expect NATO to do for NYC in this case?  Place condoms on the cab drivers' dicks, eh?

Kill the guy who offered the payement... what else would you suggest?

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 07:41:23 PM

Not a choice  Grin.

You don't need NATO to kill some old guy.  Come on, just cut off his source of heart medication and let him die of natural causes.
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:03:08 PM

Not a choice  Grin.

What do you expect NATO to do for NYC in this case?  Place condoms on the cab drivers' dicks, eh?

You don't need NATO to kill some old guy.  Come on, just cut off his source of heart medication and let him die of natural causes.

Coward I love my flags see:

Or

Never forget for what the red stand. We will not.

Once upon a time... when rape permit trading would have resulted in very cool punishment... but the slaves master took over.

xhomerx10
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 08:15:15 PM

Not a choice  Grin.

What do you expect NATO to do for NYC in this case?  Place condoms on the cab drivers' dicks, eh?

You don't need NATO to kill some old guy.  Come on, just cut off his source of heart medication and let him die of natural causes.

Coward I love my flags see:

Or

Never forget for what the red stand. We will not.

Once upon a time... when rape permit trading would have resulted in very cool punishment... but the slaves master took over.

You're as brainwashed as I.
kyceblck

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 10:12:45 PM

Junk
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: