Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Want To Sell 1,205$ Bitcoin For Paypal  (Read 469 times)
btaouz (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:53:06 PM

I have 1,205$ worth of bitcoin want to exchange to paypal can be done batch by batch minimum order of 400$.
Rate is 1:1 and you pay half transfer fees. Show your interest here PM me.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:01:24 PM

I have 1,205$ worth of bitcoin want to exchange to paypal can be done batch by batch minimum order of 400$.
Buy all you have at once please tell me what next step is ??

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:14:13 PM

Next step ,he will ask you to send pp and says that pp is reversible and btc is not  and blah blah
If you send the pp,you will not hear back from him
If he tell him to use escrow,you will not hear back from him

BE SAFE.CHECK HIS TRUST/FEEDBACKS
AnonymCZE

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:36:43 PM

Next step ,he will ask you to send pp and says that pp is reversible and btc is not  and blah blah

Yes, I can confirm he is not willing to do escrow. He will also tell you to send first as he did to me. So, better be pretty much careful.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:37:36 PM

Hey buddy you are right he want me to send first and he don't want to use escrow

Hello,
 Thanks for your interest, please don't mind those critizing. There are many scammmer here and when you refused to follow their ridiculous rules they then give you name.

I don't waste my time on escrow or whatever in as much paypal and others remain reversible. If you realy wanna trade, send paypal of total you want for exchange and i will confirm and send your btc without waste your time.

We can trade right now right here's.

Regards,
Williams.

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
chimo21

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 02:48:49 PM

So if you bitches ALWAYS SAY that paypal is reversible  why are you SO scared to deal with the OP ?  if he scammed you, you can charge it back right ?? AHHAHAHHAHA (bitches & noobs)

Next step ,he will ask you to send pp and says that pp is reversible and btc is not  and blah blah

Hey buddy you are right he want me to send first and he don't want to use escrow

Hello,
 Thanks for your interest, please don't mind those critizing. There are many scammmer here and when you refused to follow their ridiculous rules they then give you name.

I don't waste my time on escrow or whatever in as much paypal and others remain reversible. If you realy wanna trade, send paypal of total you want for exchange and i will confirm and send your btc without waste your time.

Regards,
Williams.

btaouz (OP)

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:00:43 PM

So if you bitches ALWAYS SAY that paypal is reversible  why are you SO scared to deal with the OP ?  if he scammed you, you can charge it back right ?? AHHAHAHHAHA (bitches & noobs)

Next step ,he will ask you to send pp and says that pp is reversible and btc is not  and blah blah

Hello,

Regards,
Williams.

Don't mind them bro, they want you to use escrow to have your bitcoin and at the file a chargeback. Using escrow to blindfold you.
Who is fooling who. Anyone wanna should be free and sure to send first. No time for nonsense.
chimo21

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:31:57 PM

You are a VERY stupid scammer and so hungry for money (I feel you...) anyways i'm not intersted to deal with you SO shut up PLZ,  i was talking to the bitches above because they always say that paypal can be easly charged back but now i see them SO scared to send it first to you ...  That all!.
Fuck you by the way and your plan will fail here cause these members are So fucking stupid and to scam them you need the most stupid scamming plan EVER (Must be Crypted to work!).

Hello,

Regards,
Williams.

Don't mind them bro, they want you to use escrow to have your bitcoin and at the file a chargeback. Using escrow to blindfold you.
Who is fooling who. Anyone wanna should be free and sure to send first. No time for nonsense.
AnonymCZE

Activity: 60

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 03:54:31 PM

You are a VERY stupid scammer and so hungry for money (I feel you...) anyways i'm not intersted to deal with you SO shut up PLZ,  i was talking to the bitches above because they always say that paypal can be easly charged back but now i see them SO scared to send it first to you ...  That all!.
Fuck you by the way and your plan will fail here cause these members are So fucking stupid and to scam them you need the most stupid scamming plan EVER (Must be Crypted to work!).

Hello,

Regards,
Williams.

Well, I hope you are just a troll because I would have never believed someone this dumb could be ever born.

Selling BTC at LBC & Paxful. Check my reputation here: https://www.bitrated.com/AnonymCZE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: