Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:11:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Rank 1 // High Traffic Website For Sale // 10K Unique Visitors a day  (Read 1041 times)
earnfreebitcoins (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:12:33 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2016, 03:04:32 PM by earnfreebitcoins

aaa
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:16:31 AM

Sir,
congratulations for creating such a successfull website within only a half a year without paying a single coin to users of your faucet. I deeply admire, how many users a day you can fool with your scammy faucet site. It is also nice to see, that you have earned more than $1000, they are well deserved! I'm sorry to hear, that now you earn only 10 bucks a day, but I'm sure you'll find a way how to fool even more people to earn even much more!
Good luck with your karma! ;-)

For other users - more info about this wonderfull non-paying scammy site is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466135.0
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:24:35 AM

Sir,
congratulations for creating such a successfull website within only a half a year without paying a single coin to users of your faucet. I deeply admire, how many users a day you can fool with your scammy faucet site. It is also nice to see, that you have earned more than $1000, they are well deserved! I'm sorry to hear, that now you earn only 10 bucks a day, but I'm sure you'll find a way how to fool even more people to earn even much more!
Good luck with your karma! ;-)

For other users - more info about this wonderfull non-paying scammy site is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1466135.0

Hmmm looking at your text it sure looks like he fooled you Smiley

@OP Your website is worth something (probably not as much as you think it is ) but i seriously doubt that someone is going to make a deal with people scamming others Smiley
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 12:32:29 PM

Hmmm looking at your text it sure looks like he fooled you Smiley

@OP Your website is worth something (probably not as much as you think it is ) but i seriously doubt that someone is going to make a deal with people scamming others Smiley
Really, does it?  Grin Cheesy
Well, lets say I spent a lot of time on this site, clicking on the faucet, for literally nothing. But my fault, I should have known it, because it looked too good to be true from the very beginning.
Bad thing is, that there are probably another thousands of people who were fooled as I was. And now, he is proud for the traffic of his scammy website and he wants to make even more money on it.. Angry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: