Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:31:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best IPO/ICO Platform ?  (Read 8001 times)
mamabtc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 10:44:55 PM

Waves is the best. I am using waves wallet and i can do lots of things in wallet.
they are really far away from other platforms. Also wave price is really cheap for now.
i will recommend you to go forward with WAVES

Good for you, but I found a way better solution than WAVES.

Heh, I guess thats the project you been working on, hehehehe...I am right? However, tell us more about why you dont like the WAVES to prove your point of view otherwise you will remain incompetent.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shohelalam

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 01:39:26 PM

I would like your thought about the best platform for IPO/ICO to use.

For example. we have in this case : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596706.0;all - MRKLYE used http://counterparty.io/

After making few research, I found https://wavesplatform.com/ being used in may signatures.

I would like your opinions about the platform you like and you used, pros and cons.

Thank you.

You can try wavesplatform.com because you can make your token asset so easy in wavesplatform.com The best ICO form this platform is The MobileGO (MGO) www.mobilego.io . Mobile go collected $50 Million+ from ICO.

On other hand you can try by Smart Contact of etherum Platform. So many ICO become success in this platform. as like WeTrust www.weturst.io , Taas www.taas.fund 

You can try OMNI, Nxt  there have some ICO will be success..

Thank You
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 06:09:30 PM

ICO plateform heavily depends on how you want to structure your pre-ICO, ICO, post-ICO

Here's my collection of documents how ICOs and WPs (mostly ICOs) are structured
www.dropbox.com/sh/eix71s4x4rrbwsn/AADXWhPxtI-zHLygHiYFb0gaa?dl=0

I've spent couple of months collecting them, so if you appreciate my work - please add me some good carma in exchange Wink))

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Immorta

Activity: 127

New World reOrder founder, KrioRus founder

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:47:30 PM

Another question why you need to consider a platform TCO of token usage is high on well known platform - higher the price of Ethereum - higher the Ethereum transaction costs, so if you want the same token workin on ICO as a payment vehicle AND in your app as a business-token, consider platform transaction costs.

CRYO  |  ADVANCED CRYOPRESERVATION TECHNOLOGIES
█ ██ ███       WHITEPAPER       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ANN THREAD       ███ ██ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  [ JOIN THE PROJECT ]  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mr_uk_btc

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

There are many companies also working in this space now.. and having to take into serious consideration the legal and regulatory aspects of this. Are you prepared for this?
mvillar

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:23:30 AM

ICO plateform heavily depends on how you want to structure your pre-ICO, ICO, post-ICO

Here's my collection of documents how ICOs and WPs (mostly ICOs) are structured
www.dropbox.com/sh/eix71s4x4rrbwsn/AADXWhPxtI-zHLygHiYFb0gaa?dl=0

I've spent couple of months collecting them, so if you appreciate my work - please add me some good carma in exchange Wink))

Thank you, there's a lot of research you've done there. Are you planning on doing one? Good luck!

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Urban Crypto

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

There is a new and exciting format of what is traditionally known as an ICO. Neufund will be announcing its ICBM - Initial Capital Building Mechanism.  You participate in the ICBM and receive their Neumark Tokens, but your money is still your own.  How does this work?  Neufund is actually a platform built on the blockchain that is for companies to sell their equity on the platform to interested investors.

When you contribute to the ICBM, your money is not taken by Neufund, but rather held for you for your future investment in these companies, that are called Equity Token Offerings (ETO).

You receive the Neumarks at the time of participation in the ICBM, which has value on its own as all Neumark holders share in a portion of every future ETO token launched on the Neufund platform.

You can read more here, and register for all Neufund updates: https://commit.neufund.org/

You can join their slack channel here: https://neufundorg.signup.team/

Urban Crypto has the latest information related to Cryptocurrencies, Tokens, and ICOs. www.UrbanCrypto.com
herehero

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:18:48 AM

Very good
utrum.io

Activity: 320
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 05:35:38 PM

We at utrum, a decentralized review platform are going with Komodo Platform.

Best part, its free. You don't need to have thousands of dollars to launch ICO. People have made it a BIG business to launch ICO's which is very disappointing.

Features of Komodo are

Decentralized ICO

Independent Asset chain and explorer unlike bloated ethereum

Jumbler - Coin Tumbler

Barterdex - Decentralized Exchange

See details here https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dHaqm6Kfb4MmWUtnQgFi8SZbPsxwVsjqHqC2XwUiZrk/edit

https://blog.komodoplatform.com/komodo-platforms-innovation-blockchain-startup-kit-with-decentralized-crowdfunding-31026a7500f8

ron_mexico

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:54:45 PM

There is a new and exciting format of what is traditionally known as an ICO. Neufund will be announcing its ICBM - Initial Capital Building Mechanism.  You participate in the ICBM and receive their Neumark Tokens, but your money is still your own.  How does this work?  Neufund is actually a platform built on the blockchain that is for companies to sell their equity on the platform to interested investors.

When you contribute to the ICBM, your money is not taken by Neufund, but rather held for you for your future investment in these companies, that are called Equity Token Offerings (ETO).

You receive the Neumarks at the time of participation in the ICBM, which has value on its own as all Neumark holders share in a portion of every future ETO token launched on the Neufund platform.

You can read more here, and register for all Neufund updates: https://commit.neufund.org/

You can join their slack channel here: https://neufundorg.signup.team/

The project looks really promising. Especially because in addition, to what was said above, they have a business model. With their NEU token you earn with every transaction on the platform and own a share of a portfolio of companies that were funded on Neufund.

In the meantime, there is an official announcement thread for Neufund: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2335433.0

Md.Esamul Haque

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:04:37 PM

For the present Ethereum stage is the most simplest stage to be utilized since I figure we can't get some bother after utilizing it. What's more, we can really observe that nearly coins who keeps running for the present are utilizing the ethereum organize so perhaps its not all that bother on your side in the event that you would pick that since ETH for the time being are increasing more force in this industry and might it going to gives your undertaking some great vibes.
Start ICO

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

Try StartICO.net
Probably the best ICO platform))

http://startico.net
Easy software for ICO
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 3002

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:14:02 AM

For now Ethereum platform is the most easiest platform to be used since i think we cannot get some hassle upon using it. And we can actually see that almost coins who runs for now are using the ethereum network so maybe its not so hassle on your side if you would choose that since ETH for now are gaining more momentum in this industry and might it gonna gives your project some good vibes.

Single layer glaring flaw with ETH.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
badalien

Activity: 540
Merit: 250

BestRate.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:54:46 AM

Try BestRate ICO payment tool.
It's not a platform, though, it's only a service that allows you to accept payments for your ICO in fiat and any cryptocurrency. However, it can be very helpful.
bestrate.org/ico-payment-tools
DavidBloom_NY

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

Am I the only one who does not trust ICOs who outsource all their work to some ICO launch/listing company? I mean you should do this with your own team, not outsource it to someone else. Hire a young team and start building with them.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1226

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 10:54:45 AM

Am I the only one who does not trust ICOs who outsource all their work to some ICO launch/listing company? I mean you should do this with your own team, not outsource it to someone else. Hire a young team and start building with them.

You're not the only one since I am also been so annoyed by the ICO's running today since most all of them are turned scam.

But also I'm bit skeptical on your suggestion about hiring some young ones to build a team since it could make his project turns a destructible scam since there's no big funds will surely run to used on marketing aspect. I suggest on this to have a capitalist,visionary and other more big guys ahead so that he could it a successful one.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:50:15 PM

You're not the only one since I am also been so annoyed by the ICO's running today since most all of them are turned scam.

But also I'm bit skeptical on your suggestion about hiring some young ones to build a team since it could make his project turns a destructible scam since there's no big funds will surely run to used on marketing aspect. I suggest on this to have a capitalist,visionary and other more big guys ahead so that he could it a successful one.
With just common sense or a normal stuff or decisions would be made.We would always choose for those big guys and do have experience when it comes to crypto and newbie or just new into this industry wont really be consider at all. Wont you mind on giving them a chance? it isnt bad to give them a chance but consderation would still really depend on how good the project is and on how they would able to convince us.
vishalsavaliya

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Great Information, This is really useful to all of us. please keep it up. Thanks for the sharing this valuable information.
kripkiki12

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I have a brand new one in my pocket, called Connectico. It is a one stop shop for the ICO world, and will come out to the market in couple of weeks. More details are about the drop of them in the next few weeks either
nina_duschenko
Copper Member

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

The best strategy for Launching ICO is:

#no Scam - it`s my number №1

# Use ICO Listings / Rating Agencies

# Paid Advertising

# Events and community

# Effective hacking protection

# Choose right ICO platform

ICO Platform Chosen Smartly: The Cash It Saves, The Issues It Solves

01. Period

There are a big amount of companies which offer to launch you ICO. Choose one of the fastest.

02. Price

To launch ICO is not cheap. Don`t believe companies which offer you a “Tasty prices”.

03. Marketing Ready

Without it, you will be staying at the same place.

04. Effective hacking protection

Everything is not important if you will get a hack attack. Think about Security.

05. Free Demo

Ask to try Live demo for Free. You should know what you will get.

For example like this: http://bit.ly/2BoZfMS

We can both agree that finding the right platform can be confusing.

But, don’t worry: I have going to make it easy to decide which is best for you.

Thinking about main criterias I would like to suggest you cabinet ICONX.

Development of an ICO cabinet, like ICONX, is, in fact, the second most expensive and time-consuming step on the ICO road. It’s a platform that, ideally, gives you a full range of tools that you need in order to carefully navigate your USS Crowdfunding and ensure its performance and security. At the same time, it must be attractive.

With your own custom-made cabinet, you need to spend about half a year and quite a lot of bucks ($50,000, on average) on the development team. But it can give plainly everything that you would like it to.

With the majority of existing platforms, you have a limited functionality and lack of marketing tools (more on this below). Instead, you get the solution right here right now spending less money and ensuring a relatively high security level.

Learn more about ICO platform here: http://bit.ly/2BoZfMS
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: