Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Capital Do Not Pay  (Read 31948 times)
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

CryptoCapital is not bank.You are sending money to CryptoCapital offshore account same way like exchanges are sending money there to purchase tether from Bitfinex
It has been discovered by paradise paper journalist,newyorkpost and bloomberg wrote articles about it
https://medium.com/@untetheredbtc/how-the-tether-usdt-distribution-system-works-84a5c673bec0
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/technology/bitcoin-bitfinex-tether.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/mystery-shrouds-tether-and-its-links-to-biggest-bitcoin-exchange

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RC_Crypro

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:17 PM

It looks like I may be going through something similar. The CEX.IO fiat withdrawal to Crypto Capital went fine and I proceeded with trying to further withdraw to my bank account. The Crypto Capital web page form for providing the bank details required IBAN and has room only for one SWIFT code. IBAN is not used by Canadian banks and there is no value I can provide, so the form rejects everything I try. Then, for the USD transfer, an intermediary bank SWIFT is needed and there is no room on the form for it.

So far, I have attempted many phone calls and sent all the details to Support. Nobody picks up the phone and the mailbox is full, no Support reaction. I have also tried to get CEX.IO to do something about it, since I assume they vouch for Crypto Capital and had done their due diligence before recommending them to their customers for funding operations.

Has any of you experienced the same and how can this be solved, please?

Yes, I have been experiencing the same!!! it's been 23 business days since I placed withdrawal from Crypto Capital to my U. S. bank account...
Is that scam or they just hide problems ignoring us.? or just buying time ?? 
jzm8sg

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Hi!  I have a similar problem, I have £16k waiting in a pending transaction 'waiting for authorization' to be sent from my CryptoCapital account to my bank account in the UK.
Have you had your queries answered or resolved?
We can join forces to see if we can press them a little harder maybe?

I think CryptoCapital is under resourced in terms of customer service.  This maybe the real issue, but I think they need to tell us.

Has the money actually left your CryptoCapital account?

-Sid-
thunderstorm

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:52:23 PM

Hi!  I have a similar problem, I have £16k waiting in a pending transaction 'waiting for authorization' to be sent from my CryptoCapital account to my bank account in the UK.

I think CryptoCapital is under resourced in terms of customer service.  This maybe the real issue, but I think they need to tell us.

-Sid-

Hi! I'm also have the same problems with you. I have USD 23K in pending transaction waiting for authorization. This thread makes me feel so scared  Sad
jzm8sg

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

[/quote]

Hi! I'm also have the same problems with you. I have USD 23K in pending transaction waiting for authorization. This thread makes me feel so scared  Sad
[/quote]

Hey, don't worry at least we are both brothers in the same boat.  We will keep bailing until we get it to shore!
I will keep you informed here as to how I go.  How long has the 23k been pending for?
thunderstorm

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

[/quote]

Hey, don't worry at least we are both brothers in the same boat.  We will keep bailing until we get it to shore!
I will keep you informed here as to how I go.  How long has the 23k been pending for?

[/quote]

That's great! Grin the 23k USD has been pending since 19 January waiting for authorization. . How about you? This week EXMO (Russian exchange) already removed crypto capital from their withdraw option and now I feel more scared  Cry
jzm8sg

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:08:36 PM

[/quote]

That's great! Grin the 23k USD has been pending since 19 January waiting for authorization. . How about you? This week EXMO (Russian exchange) already removed crypto capital from their withdraw option and now I feel more scared  Cry
[/quote]

Mine is pending since the 18th January.
I know this isnt a huge length of time compared to some people...
However, have you emailed them or received any response?

Relax.... we will sort it out!!!  I am sure there are others on this forum who will help us out as well.
I love the crypto community.  We understand that we need to stick together and make sure that the financial systems work for us!
RC_Crypro

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:14:21 PM

-Sid-

Yes, it has left Crypto Capital account on the next day I'd placed withdrawal - December, 14th 2017

"COINCIDENTELY" I received lousy reply today from Crypto Capital (the day before I went to public on this forum)  how they appreciate my patience... and working hard on the issues

Will keep you posted!

RC_Crypro

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

As my best knowledge Crypto Capital uses Polish bank to transfer our money.
I believe they gotta have time limits to process withdrawals or we'll have basis for official complain.

I know that Crypto Capital took care a lot to keep its ass far away from legal pursuing using Panama jurisdiction,
BUT since they use European banks they must disclose all beneficiaries especially if we are talking concerning our money embezzlement.    

Those guys had plenty of time to publicly explain if they faced some problems, they decided not to. I start thinking how to prosecute them.
Lets start results oriented talks to understand where the solution is. What can we do?
vadogre

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Hey guys,

I was suspisious about crypto capital and therefore I didn't withdraw any funds yet. does anyone know what is the reason that EXMO blocked withdraws option to crypto capital? I was told by one of EXMO representative the this is only technical issue that should have been solved by today but it has yet to be solved. btw not only crypto capital withdraw was blocked so I wouldn't jump to conclusion so fast.

anyway- the best way to get your money from crypto capital is to buy a bitcoin and sale it for cash.
RC_Crypro

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

I would love to.!
 BUTT Freaking Crypto Capital "has executed" withdrawal order on my end and I can't see the money on my balance to get it back to Cex.io
Problem is that Crypto Capital has shown money transferred and never done it in fact. I investigated my problem with my U. S. bank where money was supposed to show up by December, 22nd 2017
and it has not seen anywhere, no northing on any levels of international bank transfer system. Crypto Capital actually has never made it, just deluded me with faked confirmation. Money is still missing Sad(
thunderstorm

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

Mine is pending since the 18th January.
I know this isnt a huge length of time compared to some people...
However, have you emailed them or received any response?

Relax.... we will sort it out!!!  I am sure there are others on this forum who will help us out as well.
I love the crypto community.  We understand that we need to stick together and make sure that the financial systems work for us!

I already emailed cryptocapital support 2 times, but no response until now.  Cry how bout u??
I just can't believe they need a whole week like this for authorizing the transaction
SoyLaCasa

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:47:59 PM

I am in the same situation described by many users in the fórum. I transfered money (536 euros) from my cryptocapital account to my bank account the 4th of January and I haven´t received the money in my bank account in Germany. 3 weeks have passed and they are not able to give me any kind of explanation to "Were is my money"?

So with this said, DO NOT use Cryptocapital, it is not worth it!
RC_Crypro

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

Dear Crypto Capital

If you're reading this message, please, pay me some respect, respond my requests and transfer my money!!!!!!!
It's been freaking 6 week - 27 business days! WTF...!???

Missing amount - $ 9 890
Transaction ID – SW-183715
Confirmation of debiting from Crypto Capital account dated 2017-12-14 03:34:00

B18crx4

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Holy christ! I did a Google search and I thought "Hey maybe they got this thing figured out" because they've been having issues going back to 2016 and NOPE.

This is terrifying to hear this amount of money being in limbo. I'm not making light of the money being potentially lost, I sincerely feel bad.

I'm just getting into trading as I mined for my play money and now I'm trying to sort through the shady crypto companies and it's rough. But you must do small test transfer amounts with new companies.

Please don't drop your bank roll in a shady companies lap.
RC_Crypro

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

Holy christ! I did a Google search and I thought "Hey maybe they got this thing figured out" because they've been having issues going back to 2016 and NOPE.

This is terrifying to hear this amount of money being in limbo. I'm not making light of the money being potentially lost, I sincerely feel bad.

I'm just getting into trading as I mined for my play money and now I'm trying to sort through the shady crypto companies and it's rough. But you must do small test transfer amounts with new companies.

Please don't drop your bank roll in a shady companies lap.

It's funny like hart attack... but it was 4th payment - the biggest one!
Previous 3 transfers: $100 - test, $3000 passed within 5 days as promised, $ 6000 same...
And BOOM! $ 9 890 has stuck or stolen...

Coincidence!?
thunderstorm

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:49:37 PM

Guys,
I already got my money.
This is what I was doing:

1. emailed two times on 25 Jan to Accounts@cryptocapital.co and support@cryptocapital.co and emailed again on 29 Jan to contact@cryptocapital.co with tag [URGENT] like that in the subject and said I need the money fast in the email
2. Then, on Jan 30 someone replied my email and said like this in the email
"<contact@cryptocapital.co>
Hello and Thank you for contacting us.

We apologize for the delayed response. We are currently experiencing a large number of transfers, which has caused a backlog for transactions.

We understand that this is an inconvenience and are doing as much as we can to increase our capacity to process more payments.

For now, we can offer to have the funds you attempted to transfer credited back to your account so that you may transfer the funds to an exchange OR you can continue to stay in the queue for your existing and pending transfer.

Please let me know how you would like to move forward.

Thank you again for your patience.

Thank you,
Jay
Support Services
Crypto Capital Corp "

3. I replied I want the money to be credited back to my account. Then, on 31 Jan they rejected the transaction and credited back my money to my cryptocapital account.
4. I sent internal transfer to cex.io account ( do not need waiting for authorization for internal transfer, the process is automatically).
5. Today (3 Jan), cex.io confirmed my deposit, I bought some bitcoins on cex.io and sent that to local exchanges, sell it all and I requested cashout from local exchanges.
Everything solved. I feel happier.

Try this to get your hard earned money back, guys. Cry
CurrenC

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:04:04 PM

Hi everyone,

I was initially planning on transferring funds into Crypto Capital to test it out because of what I saw as potential. Some tech issues slowed me down which may have been a blessing in disguise.  I am also located in Canada.  A few questions/points to those who have been impacted:

- IBAN - my bank explained for international wires the IBAN is basically the account # and transit # concatenated into one #. Would this have helped when receiving wires from CC?

- Contact - I have been easily able to communicate with someone there on Skype text. Have you guys tried that option? Or is this just because I haven't funded my account yet that they're so good at responding within the hour?

- Banks - for USD and EUR accounts with CC they now have 3 banks to use, nor just one in Poland. What experiences do you guys have with:
1. CAIXA
2. Zachodni
3. Millennium

- Withdrawal currency - With CC are you able to have funds in one currency and then convert/transfer in another? For example, if a CC account is based in USD can I give instructions to send to another exchange or my bank account in CAD? (Note: they say they do not currently allow funding a CAD-based account, but I'm not clear if this means I cannot transfer in CAD as well).

Thanks all,
CurrenC
Luxcoins

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

I am in the same situation. 1 month ago I transferred 1015€ from my Crypto Captial account to my German bank account and never received the money  Angry
Support doesn't reply to my emails nor do they answer the phone.

So I will now contact CEX.IO to see if they can get my money back, and also post a SCAM REPORT on this forum, to warn people:

DO NOT use Crypto Capital !!!

mach7000

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

Well here's the response I got from Crypto Capitals when I said I was interested in the min deposit of £250 but not just yet, probably in a month's time when I had ready funds available.

From;  Tommy Kline (tommyk@crypto-capitals.com)  in sales on Tue, 20 Feb 2018 8:49

"You are Full of Shit Excuse My French!!!!

I knew that from Day one if to be honest … keep dreaming that you can make quick Money on trading . selling stories it’s so much easier but I am telling you the truth as is  no Bullshit .

Mark My Words one day you will open the TV or the Web and you will Find out that 1 Bitcoin worth 50K .

Good Luck with your Trading Champ "

I only had 2 -3 quick conversations with him trying to understand what Bitcoin entailed but he just kept pestering me to deposit funds, and now this email came thru. !!!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: