Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:53:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading BTC for PayPal (or cash) -- Preev rate +8% Northeast OH  (Read 543 times)
CLE_Maximus (OP)

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

I'll sell my soul for a Honda S2000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:39:53 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 07:17:13 AM by CLE_Maximus

I have .1 on me currently, I want to do a few small trades (.002 per user) with trusted members to slowly build my trust level up. No weak ass noob replies, I aint got time for your PM's either :-)

I'm looking to trade .05 BTC -- I sent Monbux verification that I am the original owner. Hopefully today or tomorrow he will comment in this thread to verify. (Thanks for your forum patroling Timelord)

Thanks!
Maxipoo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:11:56 AM

I want help

0.01 btc

Sorry i not gonna first

Weak.
wildkens

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BitConnect coin

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:15:12 AM

I have .1 on me currently, I want to do a few small trades (.002 per user) with trusted members to slowly build my trust level up. No weak ass noob replies, I aint got time for your PM's either :-)

Thanks!
Maxipoo
Hey I think you should increase your trade limit like maximum 10$ worth Btc coz in this small trade
For example
Btc rate 741.4
So
.002BTC = 1.483 +8% ( 0.11864 ) =1.60164
Means if I try to send you 1.6 as friend and family paypal will charge me almost .18$ there transaction fee and if I send you 10$ they charge me .25$ so if we do trade as little as you said it will be almost 17% not 8% and remember when you send 1.47$ worth of BTC blockchain will charge you minimum .7 $ so its more the 22%

bitconnect coin [ ico ] [ community ] [ facebook ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
community driven decentralized cryptocurrency
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1003

https://cryptodatabase.net

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:18:47 AM

Thanks!
Maxipoo

Trying to farm trust will only get you the trust you don't want.

Scammers and liars do this all the time to try and build up a false front of being trustworthy before they try and steal from people. Would probably be best to close this thread before it reaches that point.
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:27:00 AM

Thanks!
Maxipoo

Scammers and liars do this all the time to try and build up a false front of being trustworthy before they try and steal from people. Would probably be best to close this thread before it reaches that point.

How on earth do you extrapolate that from me asking to make trades?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 02:33:06 AM

Thanks!
Maxipoo

Because I can read and I'm not stupid? You blatantly say you're entire purpose is to farm trust.

I want to do a few small trades (.002 per user) with trusted members to slowly build my trust level up

Trying to stretch 1 transaction into 50 to gain trust, don't be this stupid or I'll tag you myself.

Edit, Actually no, your account looks highly suspicious as being a bought account. Your account didn't post for a year and then suddenly comes back wanting to do trades and build up trust when it had previous good trust rating.
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:37:14 PM

Thanks!
Maxipoo

Because I can read and I'm not stupid? You blatantly say you're entire purpose is to farm trust.

I want to do a few small trades (.002 per user) with trusted members to slowly build my trust level up

Trying to stretch 1 transaction into 50 to gain trust, don't be this stupid or I'll tag you myself.

Edit, Actually no, your account looks highly suspicious as being a bought account. Your account didn't post for a year and then suddenly comes back wanting to do trades and build up trust when it had previous good trust rating.

I have tried several times to get in contact with anyone I have traded with in the past,  I have had no response. (If one of them responded, it would make my life a whole lot easier since they could verify my Paypal, email, address, ect) If anyone is in the Northeast Ohio area or if you know anyone who is, I'd do this in person...

Indulge me, how would you go about this in my position?
CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 01:59:10 PM

I have tried several times to get in contact with anyone I have traded with in the past,  I have had no response. (If one of them responded, it would make my life a whole lot easier since they could verify my Paypal, email, address, ect) If anyone is in the Northeast Ohio area or if you know anyone who is, I'd do this in person...

Since you don't have a posted address anywhere from any old posts the only way you can verify who you are is by signing a message using the address(es) used in your trades with either Monbux or the other guy and having them verify it as being real.

That is what I would do, I already have a posted address here for that purpose in case the need arises.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:33:58 PM

I could possibly do the whole amount for you so to cease this "this you" scenario that is playing out here.
But only if it at my current going rate as stipulated on my selling thread. And yes I do know it is the reverse of what I do but am willing to do it at my rate only for taking this risk with you as the seller with password and email changed recently.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:14:36 PM

I could possibly do the whole amount for you so to cease this "this you" scenario that is playing out here.
But only if it at my current going rate as stipulated on my selling thread. And yes I do know it is the reverse of what I do but am willing to do it at my rate only for taking this risk with you as the seller with password and email changed recently.

I can dig it, what would your rate be for .1. Are you willing to do escrow?
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:49:30 PM

I have tried several times to get in contact with anyone I have traded with in the past,  I have had no response. (If one of them responded, it would make my life a whole lot easier since they could verify my Paypal, email, address, ect) If anyone is in the Northeast Ohio area or if you know anyone who is, I'd do this in person...

Since you don't have a posted address anywhere from any old posts the only way you can verify who you are is by signing a message using the address(es) used in your trades with either Monbux or the other guy and having them verify it as being real.

That is what I would do, I already have a posted address here for that purpose in case the need arises.

I'm leaning towards this being the "real" "original owner" - call it what you like, - have a look at the four values of the exchanges they've done over the years starting with this page: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1BCrqfSzNKcgLJRR9RUm6eoiFBb9izgH53?page=2

All four more or less have corresponding trades at the time and values stated on their trust wall *from others*

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=162395

Code:
Name: 	CLE_Maximus
Activity: 86
Position: Member
Date Registered: 17 November 2013, 11:18:57

Bitcoin address: 1BCrqfSzNKcgLJRR9RUm6eoiFBb9izgH53

even their register date is similar to when this Wallet Address was first used.

CryptoDatabase
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 06:31:09 PM

I'm leaning towards this being the "real" "original owner" - call it what you like, - have a look at the four values of the exchanges they've done over the years starting with this page: https://www.walletexplorer.com/address/1BCrqfSzNKcgLJRR9RUm6eoiFBb9izgH53?page=2

All four more or less have corresponding trades at the time and values stated on their trust wall *from others*

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=162395

Code:
Name: 	CLE_Maximus
Activity: 86
Position: Member
Date Registered: 17 November 2013, 11:18:57

Bitcoin address: 1BCrqfSzNKcgLJRR9RUm6eoiFBb9izgH53

even their register date is similar to when this Wallet Address was first used.

He could be yes, and would be able to sign a message using that address for sure. That was only an afterthought though, the main concern is farming trust by trying to trade $1.50 with as many people as possible.

If the guy was really wanting to build trust he would simply trade like a normal person and not try to milk one trade for 50+ possible feedbacks.
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 06:24:27 AM

He could be yes, and would be able to sign a message using that address for sure. That was only an afterthought though, the main concern is farming trust by trying to trade $1.50 with as many people as possible.

If the guy was really wanting to build trust he would simply trade like a normal person and not try to milk one trade for 50+ possible feedbacks.

Agreed - I won't be trading for Pennies, or, in this case, Satoshis.

CLE_Maximus (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 07:22:04 AM

btclight

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 02:07:36 PM

sorry