Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 06:20:04 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinabul is breaking my nads  (Read 440 times)
SH31KH (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 12:30:39 AM

sooo after a successful test order, I was pleased enough to move forward a few larger orders. should have used the force luke. apparently there has been an influx of orders and processing has grown to a level that one customer service rep called "stagnant." gives me shudders just to think about, sending my btc away never to be seen again, and not a whisper to be heard or nary an acknowledgement of whatthefuckisgoingon.com

but like jon said maybe jay's direction is legit. Could it use some refinement? Yes. Is it in the process of being refined? I don't know. If jay is unable to meet the demand for his service, who will step up as his competition? This is what I would like to know.
SH31KH (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 01:49:39 AM

bump
SH31KH (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:19:25 AM

anyyy1?
ArmoredDragon

Activity: 49

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 08:06:12 AM

Last week I just made my first purchase of physical goods with bitcoins, and it was through these guys. I thought they would be reputable since I saw that they had been in business for a long time now. Yet my order still says "processing" after several days.

What is going on with them? Fortunately I only ordered 4 liberty eagle coins, so it wasn't a whole lot of BTC (worth $130 USD though - but I've spent all of $5 worth of electricity on my bitcoins through mining so I'm not terribly upset) but still, I really would like my coins. If they can't deliver, then is there any way that I can get my bitcoins returned?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: