Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:15:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's a great day for bitcoin. I love to earn my digital gravy.  (Read 1855 times)
unknown04 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:41:08 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2016, 01:49:09 AM by unknown04

I can sing this while looking at today's bitcoin chart.

I love to earn my digital gravy - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg

Great rap song !

Bitcoin Baron Rap song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZfg1Gtcg08
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:02:36 AM

bitcoin price now topping 750...doubt it'll drop any time soon Smiley 

But then again...I've wasted so much selling the past few weeks...wouldn't mind a nice big dip to buy in again (and sell all these crappy alts when they rise as a result)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:11:51 AM

But then again...I've wasted so much selling the past few weeks...wouldn't mind a nice big dip to buy in again (and sell all these crappy alts when they rise as a result)

Nope there are no downs happening and yet the rise will pretty sure to rise for more since people for now are watching for the price growth and some other big time stakerd are still buying aswell as this season are truly the scheduled for the great bitcoins price step up so provably the thoughs of getting the price to come near to 1k is truly visible for us at this moment since the thrend of this event is brighter to see some price stretch unlike those other months that price is on stabke state.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

jondeen707

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:35:22 AM

Let's hope it holds its ground at $750 first  Wink
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:20:43 AM

Let's hope it holds its ground at $750 first  Wink
One week ,before bitcoin will make a big change  in price. It could  go high or it make a.massive down. Lets wait what will happen next week. For now i will be selling half of my btc  and other will stay until next week.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 01:51:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdrSP0V-KLg

Let's hope the train won't hold back.
Someone already post that bitcoin will be crashed tomorrow and hoping that this prediction of his will not make happen i love using bitcoin and always using it to exchange into fiat money and while looking this i always think possitive that bitcoin will be more expensive and up rising to the maximum of 1000 dollars
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:42:45 PM

Unless you expect Bitcoin to stay depressed for long periods, you shouldn't be selling your coins. It is easy to make pennies by shorting bitcoin, but you run the risk of missing an upsurge. We seem to be heading towards a bull run.

Kanapka

Activity: 818
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:50:49 PM

Unless you expect Bitcoin to stay depressed for long periods, you shouldn't be selling your coins. It is easy to make pennies by shorting bitcoin, but you run the risk of missing an upsurge. We seem to be heading towards a bull run.

There are no big upsurges anymore in the Bitcoin world

the price "only" increased around 7% in the last week

the problem is decide between buy again at loss and risk a price drop or do nothing and the price increase again, making your losses bigger
pitham1
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 02:56:15 PM

There are no big upsurges anymore in the Bitcoin world

the price "only" increased around 7% in the last week

the problem is decide between buy again at loss and risk a price drop or do nothing and the price increase again, making your losses bigger

There may not have been any rapid price increases in the recent past, but don't rule out anything.
We have seen what bitcoin is capable of. Even in these relatively stable times, Bitcoin has jumped 4% in one hour.  Smiley
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-beats-three-year-record-in-euro-jumps-4-percent-in-one-hour

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:15:47 PM

this is not only limited to today or this week, the great days have been happening for a long time and those who have been thinking ahead of time are now the people you see with a big smile on their faces and those who have been doubting everything are now crying.

There is a FOMO brewing...
unknown04 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Art is the triumph over chaos

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:22:19 PM

this is not only limited to today or this week, the great days have been happening for a long time and those who have been thinking ahead of time are now the people you see with a big smile on their faces and those who have been doubting everything are now crying.

this is so true, esp those who affected by the FUD last few weeks...
richardsNY
Legendary

Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:34:18 PM

I remember people were even doubting about whether or not they should buy at the time the price was hovering around the $300 level. It amazes me that people are doubting about such price levels. The first plan should be to buy as many coins as possible, and not to wait and hope for the price to drop further. Smart traders act directly, and doubters stay doubting.
macedoniantable

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:34:50 PM

It is rising quite fast a furious now. Any word for what the spark caused this uprising?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:01:16 PM

It is rising quite fast a furious now. Any word for what the spark caused this uprising?

Could be several reasons why we are moving up again that quick.A few will say it's china, and rumors of an italian exit for instance.
Furthermore the market is running up since last year october now, so we are having a great bullish trend. SegWit will get activated sooner or later which might be another reason for a few to buy coins as this improves scaling and lays the groundwork for layer 2 implementations like Lightning Network for instance.
And when you compare the actual price with metcalfe's value for Bitcoin, we are still undervalued and could see some more upwards correction which would be awesome.
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:17:04 PM

Could be several reasons why we are moving up again that quick.A few will say it's china, and rumors of an italian exit for instance.
Furthermore the market is running up since last year october now, so we are having a great bullish trend. SegWit will get activated sooner or later which might be another reason for a few to buy coins as this improves scaling and lays the groundwork for layer 2 implementations like Lightning Network for instance.
And when you compare the actual price with metcalfe's value for Bitcoin, we are still undervalued and could see some more upwards correction which would be awesome.

I don't want to destroy anyone's illusions, but if I may ask, what are the sources of the news about Italy?

I've seen many people in here attributing this rally also to reasons tied to Italy, but as an italian who is living in Italy let me tell you, there has been nothing new regarding our economy or politics coming out recently, I really don't know what this fuzz is all about and what you international folks have heard about Italy in the past days.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 4571

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:53:32 PM

I don't want to destroy anyone's illusions, but if I may ask, what are the sources of the news about Italy?

I've seen many people in here attributing this rally also to reasons tied to Italy, but as an italian who is living in Italy let me tell you, there has been nothing new regarding our economy or politics coming out recently, I really don't know what this fuzz is all about and what you international folks have heard about Italy in the past days.

This perhaps?

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-bull-run-alert-italy-to-begin-banking-bail-in
olloman

Activity: 433

Crypto Angel

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:15:32 PM

Hmmm, that article is pretty much inverse FUD. Not because what it says is not true, it is, but it is heavily manipulated news, it is not reporting anything new, just re-elaborating months-old news.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:17:20 PM

Well, the train is definitely losing steam, so it might be time to go and reconsider your market positions, especially if the rally starts to correct itself soon. Dipped below $740 on preev, and not sure if that's a decent site but it is an aggregate of the markets so it might be worth paying attention to. I'd expect for some dips soon.
lolikop

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:02:57 PM

Btc needs huge news to pass ath this is another rollercoaster ride going up soon we go down and stay there for a few months
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 10:07:03 PM

For the current price of bitcoin I haven't seen for a long time and I'm really happy that it has reached the ~$740 and I hope that 2017 will start with a price of bitcoin somewhere at $800, hope the holidays will not dump the price.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: