Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:11:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING GENUINES KEYS OF OFFICE 365 HOME  (Read 2469 times)
cpmzin (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 06:44:56 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 08:56:05 AM by cpmzin

I'M SELLING KEYS OF 25 DIGITS FOR 7 MONTHS OFFICE 365 HOME

Microsoft Office 365 Home
                                                                                        7 Months Subscription Card

FIRST TIME SET-UP OR SUBSCRIPTION RENEWAL

$15.00 USD

This is a BRAND-NEW, 7 Months SUBSCRIPTION CARD for Microsoft Office 365 Home.
                                                 Can be used for first time set-up or renewal. This Microsoft Office 365 Home subscription card also grants you;

Microsoft Office 365 Home for 5 PCs or 5 Macs + 5 tablets + 5 smartphones
                                                                                         1TB of Onedrive online cloud storage
                                                              60 minutes per month of Skype World Calling for the entire subscription year.
                                                                                     Free application and service updates.

To Redeem your Office 365 Product Key:
                                                               1. Find the 25 character alpha-numeric code printed on the back of the card.
                                                                        2. Go to office.com/setup and enter the product key.
                                                                                3. Sign in with your Microsoft account.
                             4.If you already have an Office 365, your subscription will be automatically extended by 7 months when you activate the code

Accept only BitCoin / PayPal

Skype webimportsmania
cpmzin (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:07:59 PM

Accept Paypal too.

Give a 1 key for trusted member verify this.

up
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 07:22:06 PM

Accept Paypal too.

Give a 1 key for trusted member verify this.

up

I can take the 1 key vouch and verify your service through a vouch copy review. Let me know if you think I am good enough for getting your sales started. Also, please let me know what you would like included in your review. Thanks!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
cpmzin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:20:13 AM

ok men pm me for a code. i will give more one code for more one trusted member. pm me
xpassion96

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 07:43:24 AM

willing to provide u with a vouch.
cpmzin (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 08:02:08 AM

give one more voucher for trusted member, if review and post pictures after
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 04:24:43 PM

Wow! Huge vouch for this seller! He sent me a key for basically 7 months of office 365 and it worked perfectly! That's some huge savings especially considering how expensive office 365 can end up being. Here are some pictures of how the process goes and proof that it worked:
http://m.imgur.com/qy1H5ju,cfReAp9,TxuLz8D

Good luck with sales OP!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
cpmzin (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 09:30:20 AM

Thanks for reviem.

Still selling
cpmzin (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 08:56:53 AM

bump
knight210

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 09:28:08 AM

Wow! Huge vouch for this seller! He sent me a key for basically 7 months of office 365 and it worked perfectly! That's some huge savings especially considering how expensive office 365 can end up being. Here are some pictures of how the process goes and proof that it worked:
http://m.imgur.com/qy1H5ju,cfReAp9,TxuLz8D

Good luck with sales OP!

this is just a pic of the page where you enter the key. Bogus vouch.
cpmzin (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 11:32:30 AM

i can give one more voucher for hero member.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: