Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:13:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥No.1 IPTV Service | 800 Channels | only $0,22 a day💥💥💥  (Read 67365 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:00:32 PM

Had this service for a while now, has been very good, sometimes channels go offline but they come back, don't think any IPTV out there is 100% stable , thats just the internet people.  would recommend.

It sounds too good to be true but for just $80 for a whole year, I think I'll try for 2 days and if satisfied then get enrolled full time on your service. I read you had steps to curb buffering? Do you mind sharing them up here so that everyone can come back and refer to it as and when the need be? Thank you.

Steps are int he main page, tells you to throttle your bw etc.
I'm finding a lot of failed channels, so bad enough they crash VLC, others vlc just skips. many are out of sync.
A few work well, like the sky movies.
Space is out of sync. bunch are out of sync.

And a LOT of channels are useless.
I understand making it look huge, but for those of us with simple controls, 980 channels is to much, when MANY are offline streams of singular movies, or in foreign languages.
Offer different packages for the more unique channels. they just get in the way

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tifossi (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:00:57 PM

Had this service for a while now, has been very good, sometimes channels go offline but they come back, don't think any IPTV out there is 100% stable , thats just the internet people.  would recommend.

It sounds too good to be true but for just $80 for a whole year, I think I'll try for 2 days and if satisfied then get enrolled full time on your service. I read you had steps to curb buffering? Do you mind sharing them up here so that everyone can come back and refer to it as and when the need be? Thank you.

Take a look at my 2nd post here in this thread.
This is for Kodi
Set setting level to expert
And try this:
http://m.imgur.com/FHyMtLJ
http://m.imgur.com/MAwqFLP

Sometimes we have problems with the EPG. We're working on it.
For some channels we're not able to show EPG. That's a problem and we try to fix it.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:03:36 PM

For the moment all works fine at our end.
We have added more channels for sky boxing tonight and better quality.
So if you have problems, I don't know why. It works well at our end.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:12:04 PM

Dumb down the channel list, you are trying to advertise over 1000 channels. by giving a bunch of useless crap.
makes it a nightmare to sort and find proper channels to be honest.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:17:39 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2016, 04:02:30 AM by tifossi

Dumb down the channel list, you are trying to advertise over 1000 channels. by giving a bunch of useless crap.
makes it a nightmare to sort and find proper channels to be honest.

Thanks for your feedback. I'll talk with server admin. He can fix issues and channels.
chillfactr

Activity: 637
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 11, 2016, 07:23:25 AM

Just Watched another episode of the UFC fights LIVE!!!!  NO hiccups or stops or buffering,   great service for 3 months now.   Just purchased a year sub
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for the quick responses and quick addons of my subs tiffosi 
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2016, 07:34:58 AM

Just Watched another episode of the UFC fights LIVE!!!!  NO hiccups or stops or buffering,   great service for 3 months now.   Just purchased a year sub
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for the quick responses and quick addons of my subs tiffosi 

Thanks for your feedback. If you have questions or need help, let me know. I'm always here Smiley
Seadoolou

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 04:08:10 AM

Newbie here, How do I go about getting service for Samsung TV
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:22:27 PM

Today's Football Fixtures
Wednesday-14th-December

19:45 - Wigan Athletic v Newcastle United - Sky Sports 1, Arena Sport 1, Sportklub 6

19:45 - Middlesbrough v Liverpool - Bein sports 7, Digi Sport 2,Sportklub 2/3, Astro Supersport 1, Mio Stadium 102 and 105, Sportsnet Ontario, NBC Premier League Extra Time

19:45 - Sunderland v Chelsea - Sportklub 2 and HD, Bein Sports 2 and 11, Astro Supersport 2, Mio Stadium 102, Sportsnet 1, NBC Premier League Extra Time
19:45 - West Ham United v Burnley - TSN 3, Bein sports 5, NBC Premier League Extra Time

20:00 - Stoke City v Southampton - TSN 1, Mio Stadium 107, Bein Sports 13, NBC Premier League Extra Time

20:00 - Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City - Sportklub 5, TSN 5, Bein Sports 4, Mio Stadium 106, NBC Premier League Extra Time

20:00 - Manchester City v Watford - Astro Supersport 4 , Bein sports 1, Nova Sport, Sportklub 4, Mio Stadium 104, TSN 4, NBC Premier League Extra Time

20:00 - West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City - Mio Stadium 108, Bein Sports 12, NBC Premier League Extra Time

20:00 - Crystal Palace v Manchester United - BT Sport 1, Bein Sports 3, Digi Sport 1, Sportklub 1, Astro supersport 3,Eleven plus 103 Mio, Sportsnet world , NBC Premier League Extra Time

20:05 - Paris Saint Germain v Lille - BT Sport 3, Arena Sport 3

sakuraba

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 05:50:33 PM

Hello all,

This is an excellent service people! Have been using this IPTV now for just over a year and I'm extremely happy with it.

For a start, excellent communication from Tiffosi. Any contact I've ever needed has been quick and extremely efficient. Secondly, the streams I USE (mainly UK/US sports and the odd 'major' entertainment channel) have been excellent for 99% of the time. I cannot comment on the channels I don't use.

Main thing i need to say is that the service (stability and quality) has done nothing but improve over the last 12 months. For me that is an excellent sign as to how this IPTV is being run.

Running mine on Kodi, Fire stick and a laptop and have great results on all three.

skmwasti

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:51:33 PM

Very nice service so far! I paid for a 48hr trail and the links seems to be very stable and there were no real issues.

Just EPG was broken for most of the channels and I raised it to Tiffosi, who by the way is very responsive, said that they are working on it to improve.

I also requested for a few Asian channels of part of SKY subs and he said that he will ask server admin

Only tested on AmazonFire TV with Perfect Player and on Samsung SIPTV apps, and both were great!

Happy to to go into the next round  Wink
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:20:48 AM

hey guys
don't miss the last UFC FIGHT NIGHT this year
VanZant - Waterson
Northcutt - Gall
Faber - Picket
WATCH IT TONIGHT ON FOX SPORT or BTSPORT2
ohnothimagin

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:52:50 PM

This service is great!!! I have three people where I work amazed at the channel selection and quality.  THIS REALLY WORKS!!

It occasionally freezes or loses audio on some channels. I don't know if this is my box or just normal IPTV internet behavior. I use a Android 5.1 Set top IP TV Box H96 Amlogic S905 Quad Core 1080P KODI Media Player. I'm thinking of purchasing an Amazon Fire TV Box and would like to know if anyone here has used it and what are your opinion.

Thanks
alhas15

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:37:33 PM

I use this service using the perfect player app on a fire tv/ stick. The streaming is very good. You could also install kodi on a fire stick/ tv and use this service.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:18:56 PM

For FireTV simply use Perfect Player or Kodi. Follow instructions from my second post.

todays football fixtures

Saturday-17th-December

17:00 - AC Milan v Atalanta - BT Sport 3
17:15 - Morton v Hibernian - BBC ALBA
17:15 - Gap Connahs Quay v The New Saints FC - S4C
17:30 - West Bromwich Albion v Manchester United - BT Sport 1, Bein Sports 2,
17:30 - Birmingham City v Brighton and Hove Albion - Sky Sports 1, Sportklub 4,
17:30 - Granada 74 v Real Sociedad Sky Sports 5
18:45 - Feyenoord v Vitesse - Sky Sports 4
19:45 - Juventus v Roma - Sky Sports 5
Bighero76

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:15:36 PM

Are there many usa channels? I dont care for uk or canadian programming which is all i see on these iptv servers
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:23:57 PM

Pls take a look at our server list in the starting post.

Yes there are a lot of USA channels. All major US TV channels. Also starz, encore, hbo, amc, showtime,
and many more.
Minichip

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 21, 2016, 09:56:38 AM

Hi, been using the service for a few months and all is great, just got a ps4 is there anyway to or app or other to get your service on the ps4?? any help would be great (got it working on kodi and also perfect player (andoid) even ok on apple tv, but ps4 is my latest

Thank you
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 03:31:48 PM

I have the exact same problem. And I have no ideas how to handle it. Maybe I found a way in the future.
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:49:06 AM

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Enjoy the Christmas season and have a good time with us!

.::we have a special gift for new costumers::.
SAVE $20 FOR A FULL YEAR IPTV SUBSCRIPTION
$80 NOW ONLY $60

contact me and grab your IPTV NOW

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: