Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:55:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥No.1 IPTV Service | 800 Channels | only $0,22 a day💥💥💥  (Read 67372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tifossi (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:15:20 PM

Thank you for your feedback. Glad to see you like what you see. Yeah unfortunately we have some problems with the EPG, don't know what's wrong there.
If you have channel problems or sync problems, send me a message.

Enjoy your weekend
mongoslade

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 03:40:16 PM

Just signed up for a 12 month subscription and Im very happy,  great guy to deal with, good HD channels, smooth transaction, and a great service. Keep up the good work m8  Grin
btcwox

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 08:00:05 PM

Completed 48h trial; great service!
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:31:04 PM

Just signed up for a 12 month subscription and Im very happy,  great guy to deal with, good HD channels, smooth transaction, and a great service. Keep up the good work m8  Grin

Thank you for your feedback. Enjoy watching with us. Whenever you have a problem, pls send me simply a message.

Sincerely
tifossi
woofwoofwoofwoof

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

Just wanted to make a quick note:
The add-on does not work properly in Kodi v17 beta 2 and onwards. Using the m3u with Kodi's Simple IPTV client also doesn't work. Looks like some changes to Kodi's new "VideoPlayer" system cause these streams to be kicked after 30s.

I'm a big fan of Kodi v17's skin, so I've been looking for a solution for a few days. Turns out it's possible to run Kodi v17 beta 1, apply the skin from the latest build over the top, and manually edit a couple of the XML files. The result is a build with the latest GUI version, and a VideoPlayer halfway between v16 Final and v17 RC, which doesn't kick the stream. This is now my current setup, and I've tested it on macOS and Windows 10.

If anyone is interested in the XML files I'm happy to share, they aren't quite perfect but they are pretty damn close. Should also note apps like VLC work without any problems Smiley
tifossi (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:02:04 AM

Thanks for your feedback. This may help some people who use Kodi.
Enjoy watching with us and have a great weekend.
sakuraba

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:19:17 PM

Hello all,

I've been using this service for over a year now and to be honest, I cannot recommend it highly enough.

For a start the service from tifossi is excellent. Each and every enquiry has been responded to promptly and usually within the hour.

For me it's running fine using Kodi 16.1 on a NUC. There ARE issues running iptv on the latest Kodi v17 builds (see post above from 'woofwoofwoofwoof') but these are the issues with the IPTV implementation within Kodi. It is NOT the fault of this service.

I would HUGELY recommend using 'Perfect Player' if you have an android device. (Installation instructions are in the second post in this thread). I've been using it loaded on a firestick (from amazon store for free, but i was so impressed I bought the app as it was so cheap) and it's been exceptional.

Also using the tip  'on the URL edit STREAMS to m3u8' seemed to work much more reliably for me too.

All in all the service has been pretty solid for 98% of the time. Yes, sometimes there are the odd bits of 'downtime' for a few of the channels I use, but these have very rarely been for any great length of time. These things tho are VERY COMMON with EVERY iptv service, that's the nature of the beast so to speak.

Hope any of this is useful Smiley

All the best

saku
gr8fuldea

Activity: 136
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:28:56 PM

Been using this service for over a year and I have a lifetime subscription, I've commented in here before and I'll do it again...great service! tifossi is very quick to respond, and any issues are worked through very quickly. They are constantly adding channels and keeping things running smoothly. Just note if you are using Kodi to be careful of the new update.

A+ Service
A+ Quality

Recommended!
woofwoofwoofwoof

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 01:46:20 AM

Hi all,

Just wanted to advise that it seems the latest nightly for Kodi (17.1 RC1) appears to resolve the crashes with tifossi's streams. Grab it now from http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/ for your platform (I have the 14-Feb build on Windows and 16-Feb build on macOS and both are working perfectly). Makes a good thing even better Grin thanks again tifossi, keep up the great work.
Krysler

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:23:56 AM

Interested for the 48h trial!

Let me know how to proceed. Thank you.
Krysler

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:26:31 PM

Interested for the 48h trial!

Let me know how to proceed. Thank you.

Pls send me a message and we can talk about.
Thank you

Sent!
Admiral_Bit

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

This is a crazy world..

I sent some Satoshis to tifossi. After less than 5 minutes i had access to 800 premium channels. Many of them in HD Quality.

All further questions have been professionally answered within minutes.

This was the best customer service combined with the best price-performance ratio i have ever experienced. And i dont mean only crypto; i mean every single entity i have ever made business with.

xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 8201

View Profile
March 01, 2017, 04:31:58 PM

I have to agree with Admiral_Bit on this one.  Tifossi is professional and quick to answer questions (and I had quite a few initially as I was very new to the IPTV scene).  He let me start the free trial on my terms so I was able to play with it during my time off work.  Any questions I had were answered within minutes so it was an excellent first experience.
Jesakos

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2017, 05:11:01 PM

i send you a message please contact to buy a trial
Pound_Note

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 03:43:25 PM

Will the David Haye V Tony Bellew fight be available?
Pound_Note

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 04:41:05 PM

Okay thanks Wink
breakmegently

View Profile
March 04, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

Very good provider, tifossi's service is absolutely incredible. Replies very quickly and although I had a few issues at first, he was very patient and tried helping me to resolve it. Can testify for this. Get yourself a subscription!
JDCody

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

I've just bought a 3 month sub. All of my messages were answered really quickly (max 10 minutes or so) and he very helpful.

I've been using the service this afternoon and so far it's amazing! I'll post back with more detailed feedback once I've been using it for a while.
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 05, 2017, 05:59:26 PM

does this work with Roku? I see mention of a tutorial but thats it.

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
leafrz

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

does this work with Roku? I see mention of a tutorial but thats it.
I gotcha here tisossi is correct and it works quite simply
go here http://streamfree.tv/roku-channels/private/iptv-playlist-player-4885-thread.html and add it to your roku
Update your Roku and click on IPTV playlist player and You will see new playlist , click on that and add a name for your IPTV then just type in the URL that tifossi gave you , save it and exit.
Click on IPTV playlist player and you will see the playlist you added. Not all the channels will work so I just added the ones I watch to my favorites.
another option is http://streamfree.tv/roku-channels/private/super-stalker-4886-thread.html which I have yer to test but it should work as well.
If you have channelpear you can add them there as well and it will work on all your devices so I prefer it and I just added channels that I watch, if you need a hand PM me.

EDIT : I need to mention that channels not working is not tifossi's fault, it is the limitations of Roku as it only streams certain formats of video !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: