Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥💥💥No.1 IPTV Service | 800 Channels | only $0,22 a day💥💥💥  (Read 67378 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
germ

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 12:34:13 AM

$0,22 for a day. but $5 if 2 days. doesn't understand.

Have you ever thought that he is referring to the 12 months package when he says 0.22$ a day?
woofwoofwoofwoof

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:24:23 AM

Quality of service has dropped a bit lately, absolutely heaps of channels not connecting when I try to stream. Have been pretty busy so haven't followed it up too much but it's been pretty frustrating trying to watch a channel (ESPN, BT Sport, Sky Sports, NFL Channel, ID HD etc) and not having it work. Not sure if tifossi is around much lately..?  Sad
miminno

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 12:35:33 PM

Hey tifossi, give us a hint if you're still around. This silence makes me think it's time to start shopping around again. And kick your admin's lazy a*s, all adult channels down, most music channels gone too.
venenozu

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:19:37 PM

Most of the channels are down for me too
Pound_Note

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:01:46 PM

This IPTV service really has gone downhill Sad, I don't use it much but when I do the channels are down or they freeze.

Tried watching the Joshua v klitschko fight last month but was freezing every few seconds.

Tonight I wanted to watch the Europa league cup final on bt sport, freezing in first half... then second half blank screen.
elpapi123a

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:42:09 PM

Hi:
Interested in trying out your service.
1 do you still only except btc? Would like to purchase via paypal.
2 can we watch this service on an iphone or only android?
Thanks
germ

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:05:34 AM

Hey tifossi, give us a hint if you're still around. This silence makes me think it's time to start shopping around again. And kick your admin's lazy a*s, all adult channels down, most music channels gone too.

He posts almost every day in his trading thread, so it surely doesn't look too good.  I hope to be pleasantly surprised but I doubt it
JDCody

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:44:42 PM

As has been indicated by other posters, this service has gone massively downhill since i first subscribed nearly 3 months ago. It was absolutely amazing for the first couple of months, but the last few weeks the service has been pretty much useless.

The service is based on Smash IPTV (I assume this is just a reseller situation) so when shopping around, I'd give that one a miss! Wink
germ

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:53:08 PM

As has been indicated by other posters, this service has gone massively downhill since i first subscribed nearly 3 months ago. It was absolutely amazing for the first couple of months, but the last few weeks the service has been pretty much useless.

The service is based on Smash IPTV (I assume this is just a reseller situation) so when shopping around, I'd give that one a miss! Wink

Well, most channels are working now so I guess I can't complain!
JDCody

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:34:54 PM

I've been trying to watch the tennis today. All TSN channels are either stuck on a continuous loop of a few seconds or are just buffering like mad. Tennis HD was fine for around 30 mins and then just plays for a minute and buffer shows at zero. All Eurosport channels horrible buffering. It's not my internet connection (which is ridiculously fast and works perfectly with all other streaming services).

Luckily my subscription to this dog shit service expires in a few days. I won't be renewing.
germ

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:58:04 AM

My lifetime service is down and Tifossi is not answering his messages.  Seems to me like the "lifetime" has been pretty short...  I am hoping the guy will at least give a sign of life
memorex

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:00:38 PM

Yeah Same here...

I guess Im going to smashtv to buy a year for $45.00
chillfactr

Activity: 637
Merit: 131

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:17:00 AM

Yeah Same here...

I guess Im going to smashtv to buy a year for $45.00

WHERES  the site for smashtv?
Pound_Note

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

Just Google search "smashtv" = http://smashtv.ddns.net
Has anybody else tried this smashtv?
woofwoofwoofwoof

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:08:32 AM

They are the same streams. In theory it should be exactly the same whether you signed up through their website directly, or through tifossi. If you want a different provider then I wouldn't be signing up with them.
Pound_Note

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:33:52 PM

They are the same streams. In theory it should be exactly the same whether you signed up through their website directly, or through tifossi. If you want a different provider then I wouldn't be signing up with them.

Haha my bad! Just realised it's the same thing Roll Eyes, so to answer my own question "has anybody tried smashtv?" ......err I signed up to this over a year ago via tifossi, and it's not great tbh.
memorex

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:30:53 PM

Yes its the Same Package But..

They have a skype page where they are available almost instantly to answer questions.. Provide updates and Fix problems...

No More 3rd Party Middle Man..

You speak with the Organ Grinder not the Monkey..

No Waiting around... If you have a problem they answer you...
Minichip

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

well my lifetime subscription ended after 5 months ...... teach me not to go to source !!!!!!
lolita907

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

is this service still working??? I see many many complaints here

Also I have following questions:

1) Till now i use the App StreamIn in Google Play to stream my m3u lists. Can I use it too with the list that you provide?

2) I guess your streams use the .ts format, I've seen many streams online using this format, when you run then, they work for 10-20sec then stops and you have to reload to continue (some apps will do it for you but at the end the app will crash).
How is it with your stream? May be some people who used already the service can share some infos about it

3) Regarding the question 2), I have heard that when using a paid IPTV Service, you should get in your list some username and password added to the URL of the .ts link, is it the case for you too or you just give same URLs for all users.

Waiting for your answers  Smiley
ozdesi

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:42:43 AM

my lifetime sub ended as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: