June 21, 2024, 05:17:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: VCC
Selling VCC - 0 (0%)
VCC For Paypal - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Doge dealer VCC Shop For US Paypal Only $0.50 [Vouched]  (Read 3010 times)
Doge dealer (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:00:11 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2016, 11:34:18 PM by Doge dealer

Hi Get Your Paypal VCC.

Empty VCC.

Expiry Dates 2018

USA Cards

In stock: Unlimited

Bulk available

CHEAP!!!.

Leave pm if interested.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:02:10 PM

Hi, can you tell me how this can be reloaded? Can I do it on my own or does it has to be you (I have to pay you to put money in it)?
Also I would like to take a vouch copy to test out your vcc. I have a paypal which I need to verify at the moment.
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:09:31 PM

Hi, can you tell me how this can be reloaded? Can I do it on my own or does it has to be you (I have to pay you to put money in it)?
Also I would like to take a vouch copy to test out your vcc. I have a paypal which I need to verify at the moment.
Only Provide cards to verify account I don't add Funds

2 Vouch Left.

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 03:54:44 PM

2 Vouch Left.

Yeah but you did not answer question Jacee asked. Is there any palce like panel or something that we can use to add funds or we have to pay you and then you put funds into cards ?

Anyway since 2 vouch copies are left i'd like to take one as well Smiley
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:11:45 PM

2 Vouch Left.

Yeah but you did not answer question Jacee asked. Is there any palce like panel or something that we can use to add funds or we have to pay you and then you put funds into cards ?

Anyway since 2 vouch copies are left i'd like to take one as well Smiley
Pm Sent with details
1 Vouch left.

TrueCryptoinere

Activity: 250
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:14:24 PM

First of all let's get one thing clear, empty cards won't work with paypal, paypal needs $1.50+ to verify the card, so how does it actually work?
Pulithey1986

Activity: 755

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

I will take 1 vcc for my paypal, will this veirfy my paypal and does it work worldwide? I have a few issues with my paypal account and this might resolve it
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:18:35 PM

First of all let's get one thing clear, empty cards won't work with paypal, paypal needs $1.50+ to verify the card, so how does it actually work?

yes I'm sure that's true s how can there be used then pm me with detail and they can be used and I buy a few thanks pm me

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:38:18 PM

yes I'm sure that's true s how can there be used then pm me with detail and they can be used and I buy a few thanks pm me
Send Pm with details.

Pulithey1986

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 05:19:36 PM

I have to vouch for this guy, I received the email, added the card and now my account is 100% verified, it doesn't send the confirmation code, but it shows that the account was verified, thanks a lot. I will probably buy more tomorrow I have a project I am working on and I will need about 10 of these on a weekly basis at this price it's a steal.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:54:26 PM

WOW, this guy is just great. I had few problems at first but he was patient and my paypal account is now confirmed and working. Great guy and great service. At this price you can't get any better !
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 01:38:16 PM

More available. Smiley

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:07:45 PM

I received the first vouch and now I'm here to post what happened.
Upon linking the card it prompt me that to confirm it, I need to have a balance in that card and that it requires the 4 digit pin. I tried ignoring it ad proceeded on clicking the confirm button but it doesn't work.
Maybe it did verified but the sending limit still remains because of this.
Code:
You can remove sending limits by confirming that you own this card. Here’s how:

We’ll make a small charge to your card.
Check your card statement in a day or two for the 4-digit code associated with the charge.
Log in to PayPal, go to your Wallet and confirm the card by entering the 4-digits code. The charges will be refunded to your card.
If you can’t check your statement online, look for the charge when it arrives in the mail and follow the same steps. Thanks!
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 01:28:12 PM

Available. Smiley

Pulithey1986

View Profile
November 24, 2016, 06:19:48 PM

Hi, I need 3 vcc please pm me when your back online, I want to use these tonight before I withdraw all my btc in the morning.
Doge dealer (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 02:39:44 PM

Thanks for your purchase Guys. Smiley

I'm glad to help.

My topic will be lock because i'm enrolling with a twitter campaign #Byteball

So I will be Busy.

Method will be for sale.

Doge dealer

Doge dealer (OP)