Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to learn  (Read 8879 times)
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

No. It's not as easy as it may seem. You have to really study. No shortcuts. You may be lucky at some point, but consistent profitability is the way in this game or else you'll end up losing your money easily.

Well its normal to experience of losing money, but you don't need to quit instead you should learn from it, its not because you lose it means that you need to stop, take it as an experience so nextime you will know how to avoid losing money.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

No. It's not as easy as it may seem. You have to really study. No shortcuts. You may be lucky at some point, but consistent profitability is the way in this game or else you'll end up losing your money easily.

Exactly, newbie should turn their head up because trading is very risky and not easy to make money but here you need to educate yourself in order to be patient in peaks time. There is no specific short cuts to learn about the trading.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:04:28 AM

It is hard. Better look for something else.
The chances of losing are higher than winning.
I have done some commodities trade also and I have always lose. I think it is just the same with bitcoin to where you cant predict it.
You would need a deeper knowledge for you to make a good guess. It is like 50-50 and I dont like that percentage.
MmRony

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:34:03 AM

In my opinion without wisely mind tradings is a non profitable things. I wanted to have a first hand experience about this stuff. You can learn this kind of trading through demo accounts if you are so very interested to do it. you have to make bet and it depends mostly on your luck.
i think it is better to try trading.
denverangelo9

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:33:08 PM

trading cryptocurrency makes us have to be confident with our intention to invest,
and knowledge we have
by way of learning to trade in order not to lose. Trading is not as easy as imagined as it should have knowledge of the news about it in circulation, it will affect the rise and fall of bitcoin, or altcoin.
usama98

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:53:03 PM

I want to learn how to do binary trades on SecondsTrade. Is it really possible to make high profit easily?
Or it's very risk and dangerous?
It could be really risky for newcomers or unskilled persons because binary trading is another name of gambling, To do binary trade you should must have extraordinary trading skills to predict the market prices & values.
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:02:04 PM

In my opinion without wisely mind tradings is a non profitable things. I wanted to have a first hand experience about this stuff. You can learn this kind of trading through demo accounts if you are so very interested to do it. you have to make bet and it depends mostly on your luck.
i think it is better to try trading.
Wisely mind isn't the only thing that could help you earn the profits in the trading.
There are also the lucks and the timing also.
If you bought Bitcoins 7 years ago and forget about it, i'm sure that you're super rich right now because the price now is already at the moon.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dekcutbusu33

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

Yes risky and profitable. But you can see the results in a few hours so if you feel lucky, then you can try it. But you will not recommend it. It's still better to trade than doing binary. You should also know about some trading seconds provisions like other people's experiences.
traderethereum

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Yes risky and profitable. But you can see the results in a few hours so if you feel lucky, then you can try it. But you will not recommend it. It's still better to trade than doing binary. You should also know about some trading seconds provisions like other people's experiences.

but the problem is they cannot wait until a few hours and they are desperate with the waiting time. I agree that doing trade is better than doing binary because the risk will bigger in binary especially if we don't have much knowledge about how to get the profit in binary. besides that, I am sure that there are too many analysis that we need to know in binary and we need to learn one by one. but in trading crypto, I think we can learn one or more analysis and I think it is enough for us to get profit.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:22:36 AM

but the problem is they cannot wait until a few hours and they are desperate with the waiting time. I agree that doing trade is better than doing binary because the risk will bigger in binary especially if we don't have much knowledge about how to get the profit in binary. besides that, I am sure that there are too many analysis that we need to know in binary and we need to learn one by one. but in trading crypto, I think we can learn one or more analysis and I think it is enough for us to get profit.
Learning is unceasing, but it's all up to us how we fully-grasp its essence meaningfully. Wanting to learn new things and experimenting new experiences are good characteristics to possess as it poses the willingness to grow and become a more responsible individual. Speaking of cryptocurrency, the best way to learn is to assess yourself first, evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, and to never be afraid to stumble and fall as these are all part of favorable outcome. There are lots of ways to learn cryptocurrency, such as doing research, reading articles, watching videos, downloading apps or studying the chart and market condition and looking for the best strategies and picking what works best for you. Embrace its nature, love what you do, live what you love, and be a blessing to others. Do not limit yourself to learn, limit your fears.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

for now there are so many articles and some information on the internet that provides knowledge to be a good trader and help you to form the skills you have so you should try hard to read information about good and true trading on the internet.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:09:14 PM

At first i prefer you a good channel that is YouTube because there are lot of videos training with market live position available at the different channels so feel cool and happy because all training videos are available at one place you can learn good from YouTube,
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:28:11 AM

I think binary trades is dangerous!  just 0 or 1,  in short time u just can guess the results.
Whenever you think of doing anything in your life, the first thing which you need to do is that you need to study about that thing and then you need to use all that knowledge in the bets possible way to do the things in a good way.

Learning is a very good thing and that you can take help from the internet if you want to learn more about the crypto currencies and that you can also seek the guidance from the experts as well.
eugenetritante

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

Im new to this community but I heard so many earning money here so I decided to join, I hope you can teach me how thanks.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:43:46 AM

I havebeen try many different trading since 2 years, those are forex trading, binary option and crypto trading, between all these in my opinion binary option is has higher risk than others, because when you wrong direction you money totally in lose. I prefer doing crypto trading that paired with USDT because this is more easy for me to gain profit and has less risk than others.
Increasing the amount of knowledge which you have is no doubt a very good thing and that this will surely help you in making more better decisions in the future and that you will be able to make more effective earning at that time. the best way of learning more things is to keep on learning more new things related to that of the crypto market on internet and that you need to learn more from the experts.
foaman

Activity: 274

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:11:54 PM

That will allow you to make profit, but its risky when you trading without knowledge and any prediction, so at the first time you should take a good knowledge about trading and good exchanges
GawirZZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

if you want to learn about trading in crypto you have to know first what is crypto, how to buy and sell and most importantly you should be able to analyze the coin to get big provit
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:47 AM

Risk,Losses involved everywhere,But knowledge and continuous learning can minimize the risk which treat you.This forum is best medium to learn and you will find every solution here.Social is also helpful to learn you will find many videos on you tube to learn about crypto world.
Risks can be found at any place where there is story about losses and profits. Sometimes, we have been more oriented towards profits that we don’t learn how to tackle the losses and the biggest of all, the risks. We never knew about it and aren’t be ready to learn. Instead we must learn it before getting into the market. The ups and downs are natural, need is to learn how to handle them.

That is correct: any activities that can bring a very good profit are connected with risks. The newbie should be ready for some losses, not the profits only. They should better learn everything about the crypto first.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:48:11 AM

That will allow you to make profit, but its risky when you trading without knowledge and any prediction, so at the first time you should take a good knowledge about trading and good exchanges
That's why we always keep on telling that your knowledge about trading and about the coin you're going to trade is a must. If you go trade without any idea on how to trade it successfully then you are wasting your time, effort and kost especially you are only wasting your money because I guarantee that you will get failed.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:37:46 PM

I think that in every sphere of trading there is equal risk to the amount that you will invest if $100 than risk is $100 Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: