Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to learn  (Read 8891 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 12:29:47 PM

Learning is the best way to enter into any area you not have enough knowledge in.By learning,you avoid some mistakes and also use some committed mistakes too as a learning process.Anyone who refuses to use their mistakes a s a learning process is an actual loser.Learning through mistakes is one of the best teachers we need to embrace as human being.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pride_list

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

I do not advise you to enter this type of trading, because on classic trading there is less risk of losing your deposit.
meatballsset

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Trading is risky and dangerous. If you want to learn trading you must watch video in youtube like how to read charts and candlesticks. You can also follow the signal of the pro trader.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:46:54 PM

I do not advise you to enter this type of trading, because on classic trading there is less risk of losing your deposit.
This is something I always talk about. Learn more and more for good output in the market. If you are in the market but there is information gap, you would never be able to earn and might quit after loosing some money. Risk is the second name of information gap. The more you expand your research about the short run, long run investment, the decision to hold or sell, to buy or to wait, the more would be your per unit profit. There is no risk if there is perfect knowledge.
perfect999

Activity: 1596
Merit: 299

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

That will allow you to make profit, but its risky when you trading without knowledge and any prediction, so at the first time you should take a good knowledge about trading and good exchanges
That's why we always keep on telling that your knowledge about trading and about the coin you're going to trade is a must. If you go trade without any idea on how to trade it successfully then you are wasting your time, effort and kost especially you are only wasting your money because I guarantee that you will get failed.
There are numerous ways through which one can learn and get all the knowledge about the crypto world and the virtual benefits. The modern investments are based on the crypto world now people are billionaire due to the Bitcoin investments and some others so this is casting opportunity and if someone looks for it after having a lot of knowledge and look into this business with that kind of knowledge then success is very near.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:49:27 AM

I dont recommend this kind of trading (I mean binary trades) because it's so risky and you will regret later if you'll lose all of your money on it
In our language we use to call it blind trading and blind trading is not good as if you want to get profit in trading you will have to gather fine information about trading and then later on you will become experienced so you will earn higher than this, well right now you should learn about it and collect useful information about trading, you can explore internet for it or you can watch a lot of videos that we can learn from it.
alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:59:29 AM

I don't think that binary trades will be easy to learn because as far as I know, it's more complicated than crypto trading and you need to know more about the analysis to predict the moving of the coins. so if you really don't know about binary trades, I think it is better to stay away from that trades and it's better to try crypto trading because it will more simple to try. but it depends on what you want and if you really want to try then you can start with binary trades.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:03:30 AM

To all those who are interested in getting into the world of trading, I will only say one thing and that is do not step into trading until and in less you dint have enough of the information and knowledge about the things. You need to gather as much knowledge as you can and that you can do by watching the videos and by reading the articles related to that of the trading and above all, by seeking the guidance and by doing it practically.

marsmyname

Activity: 332

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

if you are looking for some good trading tips, I can advice you this ebook, its only 31 pages and it is clear enough to understand.. http://75dc87jcvm-kdx61xv0p1qup3h.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=003 .. it cost me some money but I think if you look online for it you will find it for free.

you can buy that ebook if you have money but for people which don't have more money, I think he can learn from many websites and even he can watch a video on youtube so he can learn more about trading. we have the unlimited source for learning to trade and we can get it by free on the internet and the important is how we can practice the lesson in the real trading. I learned from the video too in my beginning and I still learning from any source and I think it is worth for us to search the lesson so we can be trying to make a profit.
In order to learn about the cryptocurrency world there are a lot of ways and sources through which you can learn about the crypto world. This is very easy and with the passage of time you will come to know more about the crypto world by starting researching on it and the processes involve in this market. Try out Youtube and Google and besides it try out social media communication with experts.

foaman

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:00:48 PM

Just hold the coin as long as you can and wait until you get your target profit, and never easily influenced to waffle someone else here
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

if you are looking for some good trading tips, I can advice you this ebook, its only 31 pages and it is clear enough to understand.. http://75dc87jcvm-kdx61xv0p1qup3h.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=003 .. it cost me some money but I think if you look online for it you will find it for free.

you can buy that ebook if you have money but for people which don't have more money, I think he can learn from many websites and even he can watch a video on youtube so he can learn more about trading. we have the unlimited source for learning to trade and we can get it by free on the internet and the important is how we can practice the lesson in the real trading. I learned from the video too in my beginning and I still learning from any source and I think it is worth for us to search the lesson so we can be trying to make a profit.
In order to learn about the cryptocurrency world there are a lot of ways and sources through which you can learn about the crypto world. This is very easy and with the passage of time you will come to know more about the crypto world by starting researching on it and the processes involve in this market. Try out Youtube and Google and besides it try out social media communication with experts.

youtube and google are the best places to learn more about the crypto world and I am sure that he can find many good things that will help him to know many things. he can watch the video that explains trading, investment, and even for mining the coins and it depends on what is the keyword that he used to search the info. I think with doing this, he can save his money and he can use that money for other things.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:25 AM

To all those who are interested in getting into the world of trading, I will only say one thing and that is do not step into trading until and in less you dint have enough of the information and knowledge about the things. You need to gather as much knowledge as you can and that you can do by watching the videos and by reading the articles related to that of the trading and above all, by seeking the guidance and by doing it practically.
Having more knowledge and a better idea regarding how things work in the world of the crypto currencies is one of the best thing to do and that it can surely help you in having much better decision-making power as you will then be able to have a better understanding regarding the things. You can learn different things while reading the articles related to that of the crypto currencies on internet and watching the videos.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:26:32 AM

I want to learn how to do binary trades on SecondsTrade. Is it really possible to make high profit easily?
Or it's very risk and dangerous?
I really want to learn many things related to the digital market, I want to know how to catch the market faster, how to invest in the right program and faster benefits. i want to learn more information more and more
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:33:49 PM

You can learn from many channels but i think YouTube channel is good to learn trading and how to join the trading exchanges and different platforms that you can do trade all learning material is available on lot of channels,
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:40:16 PM

Binary trades? it is more difficult than whaty you probably think that it is . Just stick to normal trading, you might be succesfull if you have some previous knowledge about other trading situations.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:34:31 AM

Binary trades is risky and dangerous because your money will earn and gone if you don't know how to trade. But if you have knowledge in trading you can survive in trading and you can earn more profit. Remember in trading invest what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: