Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:20:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC didnt arrived (kraken)  (Read 283 times)
easton87 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:14:29 PM

Hello my friend,
i decided to sent my btc from my wallet (bitcoin core) to kraken.com and transform their to EUR and sent to my personal bank account. For the first of all i try to sent 0.03 btc to kraken, than i trade it to EUR and sent to my personal acc, everything works great, money arrived. On the next day i try to send all my BTC (cc 1.3btc) from wallet to kraken.com i used same adress as for 0.03btc, wallet sent money, but btc didnt arrived to kraken. I try to contact kraken, but they dont see this transaction on blockchain.info. What can i do and solve my problem? My wallet is out of sync, can by that reason of my problem? Can I use any method that sync come much faster as lasts now?

Please can someone help, i wont lost my bitcoins.

Thank you
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:17:49 PM

Hello my friend,
i decided to sent my btc from my wallet (bitcoin core) to kraken.com and transform their to EUR and sent to my personal bank account. For the first of all i try to sent 0.03 btc to kraken, than i trade it to EUR and sent to my personal acc, everything works great, money arrived. On the next day i try to send all my BTC (cc 1.3btc) from wallet to kraken.com i used same adress as for 0.03btc, wallet sent money, but btc didnt arrived to kraken. I try to contact kraken, but they dont see this transaction on blockchain.info. What can i do and solve my problem?

Sounds like there is something wrong with the transaction.

My wallet is out of sync, can by that reason of my problem?

Yes, if the wallet is not synced it will not send a transaction, because it does not know whether or not its a valid one.

Can I use any method that sync come much faster as lasts now?

Please can someone help, i wont lost my bitcoins.

Thank you

The main factors for the sync time are: HDD/SSD speed, CPU speed, internet speed. Usually these cant be improved quickly. How far are you behind?

Your coins are not lost, the transaction will be send once you are synced.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
easton87 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:23:01 PM

i am out of sync 1 year and 28 weeks :/ it will by long journey
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:28:53 PM

i am out of sync 1 year and 28 weeks :/ it will by long journey

If you have high memory you might be able to improve the speed a bit. Its a bit trick to get a good number. Lets say you have 4 GB, keep 2 GB for your System and 1 as buffer. You can now give core 1 GB as database cache so it has to write less often to disk. You do this by closing bitcoin core and start it again with

-dbcache=1000

How to do this depends on your System, the below example is for windows. If you are using something else let us know so we can give you a step-by-step.

#1 close core
#2 open "run" (win + r)
#3 enter c:\Program Files\Bitcoin\bitcoin-qt.exe -dbcache=1000
#4 confirm with "ok"

If you have more memory you can use a larger number.

easton87 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 08:33:04 PM

Thank you for your ansver.

I have another question. My wallet is on c disk, and sync data are huge, can i simply transfer wallt to D disk, where i have much more GB?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 08:39:03 PM

Thank you for your ansver.

I have another question. My wallet is on c disk, and sync data are huge, can i simply transfer wallt to D disk, where i have much more GB?

Yes you can move the data folder to a different disk. Dont move the programm files though. The data folder for windows is %APPDATA%\Bitcoin. You can enter that in run as well, it will open an explorere window at the correct location. Once you moved the entire folder, start core with -datadir=D:\bitcoin (or wherever you moved it to). You have to pass this everytime as it does not get stored. If you use a shortcut you need to modify that, otherwise bitcoin core will think you started it for the first time, create a fresh folder in %APPDATA%, create a new, empty wallet file and start syncing from scratch.

easton87 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:42:43 PM

Thank you my friend, i moved folder to another DISK, and everything works fine. I hope my coins arent lost, and sync can help solve my problem.

Thank you for this moment
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: