Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: anyway to clear the ledger on Electrum?  (Read 290 times)
Beefheart (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:05:48 AM

Hello,

I've emptied my Electrum wallet to another cold wallet temporarily (currently a "zero" balance)... I have 3+ years of transactions in the ledger, and was wondering if there is a way to clear it out (more/less just to tidy up the look)... is it possible? Thanks!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6183

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:18:02 AM

Hello,

I've emptied my Electrum wallet to another cold wallet temporarily (currently a "zero" balance)... I have 3+ years of transactions in the ledger, and was wondering if there is a way to clear it out (more/less just to tidy up the look)... is it possible? Thanks!

And by ledger you mean the public Ledger (blockchain) ? If It's the case then no , It's impossible to do that as the whole purpose of it is to keep track of everything. If you sent everything to cold storage then It will be visible in the blockchain (only the addresses will be visible). If you want to hide your moves then It's better to use Bitmixer.io or just deposit your BTC into an exchange , wait sometime and withdraw them to your a new cold storage address.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:33:47 AM

Hello,

creating a new wallet and sending bitcoins there would be the simplest way. it would mean that your addresses would change. you can create a new wallet using file > new/restore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: