Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CHEAP Website - Thousands of dollars a month! Buy it fast before it is sold!  (Read 1456 times)
furrnature (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:46:19 AM

Hi, I'm offering a website for 125$ BTC. The website has made me quite the amount of money and if you are good at advertising you can make a lot more than I did.

Site is not new, but the domain is. If you advertise the site, you can easily get loads of traffic like I did i had the site running for over a month before changing domains, and within the month I managed to make over $2k by selling advertisement spots. The site can easily be advertised due to its a site where someone can go and type any OG gamertag and get the email to it. If not in the database, then you (the new owner) will have the option to add it easily with the admin panel that I coded for it. I will offer full support and code any extra add ons and help you setup the advertisements along with passing my clients skype's to you so you can get them to buy advertisements when you get good traffic and reason I'm selling this site is because I want to pursue something else that is going to take a lot more of my time. If you have any questions about this please contact me in a message or feel free to ask on the thread. I can show all income proof over join.me so you are fully aware it is not any inspect element things. Upon purchasing, I will tell you method of how to get the emails as well. here are some ideas I had done for the site before changing domains - subscription plan, advertisement spots, blacklist your gamertag from being added.

I will also take any offers you have.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 02:38:51 AM

So you're telling me that rather than making $2000/mo you'd rather make $125 right now?

Something doesn't seem right here. Could you take a guess as to what that might be?

Oh durp. I know what it is. It's common sense. For those of that don't have it:

$125/$2000= 0.0625 months =1.9375 days(aka: in 2 days you could have made $125).

Could you show me how much you've made in the last two days?
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:28:01 AM

I have began pursuing another passion of mine which is fixing cars and reselling them. This is a lot more profitable and time consuming than this site.
Placid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:37:59 AM

I have began pursuing another passion of mine which is fixing cars and reselling them. This is a lot more profitable and time consuming than this site.

Another passion, while you said you'll keep full support and will make addons. Why ditch the site when you get 2k traffic dollars.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:08:41 AM

This is just poorly thought scam attempt. Anyone with a bit of common sense should know that.
furrnature (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:08:02 PM

This is just poorly thought scam attempt. Anyone with a bit of common sense should know that.
Anyone can see the site if they want. It's called cruelhackers.net. We can use escrow, not completely sure why this is thought as a scam.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: