Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GET FIT 🔥1 YEAR GUARANTEE🔥SWORKIT PREMIUM LIFETIME🔥HERO VOUCHED🔥 ONLY $1!  (Read 5148 times)
AmberCaptain18 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:19:39 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 03:37:52 PM by AmberCaptain18

Sworkit. Get fit, lose weight! Sworkit - a personalized workout application, now cheaper than ever!

http://i.cubeupload.com/YFCI8m.jpg<----- Thread Design
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thread Design

GUARANTEE:
  • 370 Days Guarantee*

FAQ:

Q: How do I know your account is not just a 7-day trial account?
A: With my 370 Day Guarantee! If your account dies before that period, I will replace it for you FREE OF CHARGE!

Q: Are your accounts cracked?
A: No! I can upgrade your existing account, or upgrade a fresh account for you.

Q: Can you upgrade my existing Google/Facebook account?
A: Yes! I can upgrade

Q: How long will the upgrade last?
A: For life!

Q: What if my existing account got downgraded?
A: I will upgrade it again according to my guarantee!

Q: Can I buy a longer guarantee period?
A: Yes you can! Just private message me.

Price: $20 per lifetime account $1BTC $2[PP] PER LIFETIME ACCOUNT! First 5 buyers! Hurry up and get your account!!
Save: $120 A YEAR!

Payment methods: Autobuy soon, only PM now, PAYPAL and BTC accepted.

*Only with sufficient proof of my fault in upgrade.

Vouches:

I have received one of the vouch copy. It's saying premium but not mentioning the expiry as per his word it will be auto-renew. Whatever the case, this account worth the price what we are paying if it's even run for one year. But just 30 days guarantee ensures nothing. On the site, it's 20 USD for the premium per month. So if this stops after one month and he cannot replace the account, then there is no use. BTW overall the account is worth for the purchase if this last long and for all those who are looking for the personalised workout that fits our needs.

Note: Now he is offering 1-year replacement policy.

I never really heard of sworkit before I saw this thread, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Basically, this site provides users with personalized workouts based on your goals, and you can even contact a trainer to ask questions and such. It's a pretty nice program, and can probably come handy as a little add-on to my gym visits. The OP asked me for some information required to create the account, which I provided him, and he let me know that I can change this info after I get the account. All in all, this is a cool service. I'm not sure how long the account will stay premium for; it would be a bummer if this stopped working after 7 days/a month. I will probably update this thread with my review after that time passes.

Here is an image for proof of premium. http://imgur.com/a/2kFIR

Thanks, and good luck with sales OP.

Given Vouch, very fast service. Added me on skype for faster communication

I already registered so I gave my credentials to him, will just changed password after.

Works great, after few minutes he gave me a go signal to check the account and its premium

aside from the 1 year warranty, he is also willing to help me go around the app since it will be my first time

TOS:

- I reserve the right to decline any refunds, for any reason.
- I reserve the right to decline replacement if I see proof is insufficient
- I reserve the right to change the TOS without notice.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:25:23 PM

I can take a vouch copy of this account.
Jakez
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:21:18 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2016, 04:01:06 PM by Jakez

I have received one of the vouch copy. It's saying premium but not mentioning the expiry as per his word it will be auto-renew. Whatever the case, this account worth the price what we are paying if it's even run for one year. But just 30 days guarantee ensures nothing. On the site, it's 20 USD for the premium per month. So if this stops after one month and he cannot replace the account, then there is no use. BTW overall the account is worth for the purchase if this last long and for all those who are looking for the personalised workout that fits our needs.

Note: Now he is offering 1-year replacement policy.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:30:32 PM

I can also take a vouch and leave a review (hopefully including pictures) in regards to how this works. I will probably leave an update review too, most likely after the first renewal. Let me know if you are willing to give me a vouch!

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Carinioso

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:03:07 PM

Can I please get am vouch
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 10:21:01 PM

Please stop bumping up your thread so frequently. You are allowed to post 1 bump/update per 24 hours.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:31:22 PM

I never really heard of sworkit before I saw this thread, so I wasn't really sure what to expect. Basically, this site provides users with personalized workouts based on your goals, and you can even contact a trainer to ask questions and such. It's a pretty nice program, and can probably come handy as a little add-on to my gym visits. The OP asked me for some information required to create the account, which I provided him, and he let me know that I can change this info after I get the account. All in all, this is a cool service. I'm not sure how long the account will stay premium for; it would be a bummer if this stopped working after 7 days/a month. I will probably update this thread with my review after that time passes.

Here is an image for proof of premium. http://imgur.com/a/2kFIR

Thanks, and good luck with sales OP.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
domirose

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:08:39 PM

Bought one and its premium really awesome product great
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 09:53:44 PM

Interested to Vouch Smiley Will give review after

andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 10:09:27 PM

Given Vouch, very fast service. Added me on skype for faster communication

I already registered so I gave my credentials to him, will just changed password after.

Works great, after few minutes he gave me a go signal to check the account and its premium

aside from the 1 year warranty, he is also willing to help me go around the app since it will be my first time

alimosavi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 10:48:36 AM

vouch copy please ...
AmberCaptain18 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 03:21:49 PM

Still selling, PM me for more info!