Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:11:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The King Neobux - my way. Will be sucessful?  (Read 2408 times)
HOBRing (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 09:42:56 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 12:57:44 PM by HOBRing

I decided to try this PTC site just for fun. Will be my way sucessfull? Follow my progress on Facebook.
http://hobring.esero.net/build.jpg

About me:
- i am doing Neobux just for fun, not for vision to get rich !!!
- i do not have any connection with Neobux team
- i am newbie in PTC world.
- i am 39 and i have stable work, but i cannot click from work due to VPN restriction.
- i do not want to join other PTC sites !
- i am from Czech Rep. (sorry for my English)

Current goal:
- get 300 RR
- become Golden for Neopoints

My strategy:
- i known that Neobux is long way run (Be patient mr. Watson, be patient ...)
- do not invest a cent from my own money ! (only reinvest from clixsense and street lottery)
- do not spend a cent on advertising !!!
- do tasks and level up !
- get few Direct Referrals - if possible the peoples i know, so we can discuss and shere experience / AdPrize wins, Tasks strategy, etc... (there is a limit for basic account ~30+ DR (depending of how long is the user in Neobux) - PM me if you would like to participate.
- i do not want to spam hundreds of forums to hunt for DR
- rent RR (Rented Referrals) and extend them to 270days - i know that RR are BOTs (at last according to my observation i can confirm that) Maybe some are not, but i do not have such.
- do not recycle RR yet. If RR is inactive for 14days, system automatically recycle it for free
- become Golden member by spending 30000 Neopoints

What i do like on Neobux:
- it is highly addictive Cheesy
- basically, it is just a form of faucet
- thier web site is really great. Each section open according the user progress !
- all this numbers and stats
- AdPrize - it is possible to win up to $50 per click or Golden account in value of $90  
- smart phone app to check stats
- neobux Chrome plugin

What i do not like on Neobux:
- it is highly addictive Cheesy
- not possible to click from Smart Phone Sad So i can be loosing profit from my RR while outside home
- no BTC support (yet?) A lot of users pushing Neobux owner to add BTC support, so maybe it is just a matter of time...
- DR are automatically removed after 14 days if DR is inactive

I am active since 30.10.2016. I already earned: (this banner is dynamic and adujst automatically)
https://img.neobux.com/imagens/banner9/?u=HOBRing&u3=23626456 (this is not referral link !) - my account do not allow to display images yet.
abhishek.g

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:18:50 AM

Unable to understand why people should follow you. Anyways I have tried that ptc and I could not make enough as I used to buy and recycle referrals. I would recommend you to generate organic traffic to your site and ask people to join under you as direct referrals. This will make yu some sort of money else it is tough. However in this winter season, there are some crowdsourced jobs in neobux which can make you some money.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:37:02 AM

Unable to understand why people should follow you. Anyways I have tried that ptc and I could not make enough as I used to buy and recycle referrals. I would recommend you to generate organic traffic to your site and ask people to join under you as direct referrals. This will make yu some sort of money else it is tough. However in this winter season, there are some crowdsourced jobs in neobux which can make you some money.

I've been there in neobux but it seems that it is just for patient people and good amount for investing and buying for rented referrals.

Together with the recycling of referrals and for op, if you wanted to be successful with it. You may try to offer a service here in forum.

You can get direct referrals from people here and with their job you need to pay them in return.

Vires in Numeris
xvacator

Activity: 340
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:41:54 AM

its really hard and difficult to play with PTC because i have been there in the past and if we to earn just $1, we need weeks unless we have many referral under us then its possible to do. but as far as i know, neobux is one of the oldest PTC site that i know like clixcense. good luck to you sir and good your success.
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 11:19:20 AM

I think your post of the topic section here, because in here about service
your post about PTC and payment not support bitcoin too
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:55:26 AM

I think he is only trying to get people to follow him so he can bait some peopleto try it out and so he can get referrals. Cheesy Btw, imo ptc are bot at all profitable u less you are willing to invwst as mch as a hundred dollars or more or if you can get people to invest so you can et direct referral incentives.
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:11:15 PM

My friend you can earn small money there, 5$ per month.
Once i were part of neobux, complete waste of time, but I wish you luck with your project.
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 12:12:13 PM

Neobux is only good for those who have many offers to complete while there were no offers available for my country and the ads were below $0.002 which were a waste of time. The moment they changed the ads of $0.01 to $0.001, I left the site. Do they offer BTC as a payment now or still PayPal/Payza?

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:27:49 PM

I don't think so you'll be successful with a PTC site which pays really low amount of money for viewing each ads.
I've also tried lots of ptc site, included neobux ofcourse. but I couldn't earned anything from them.. only a person who have high potential of making referral may can earn decent amount of money from PTC site. but it need so much time and efforts.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:37:25 PM

Too wasting time earn profit from PTC, I also have an account there with some balance which it's never worth, when the offer is limited, just few countries have a lot offer, it's need much time to earn, investing there is not really worth too, you need to manage time and your money to flow the investment.
Plus they haven't bitcoin option.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:43:00 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 12:54:23 PM by beerlover

Neobux was known for selling bots as rented referrals. So it is like gambling against a house edge, you will never able to win them. Their forum is also being populated with some paid contents to lure innocent newbies. Do not fall into this heavily decorated ponzi.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:21:38 PM

good luck wit that ptc site are hard work myself is currently working on a new site that I just set up. get members to join will be the hardest has ther is so many sites out there so work,work,work and one day you might make it an successful site

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:16:16 PM

Neobox, i remember many people on other forum talks about this PTC since it's very popular.

But, i think you just waste your time especially if you live on 2nd/3rd world where there aren't many good offer for you and premium/VIP member system which give advantage to user who already have lots of money.
The only way to earn profit from here are find really good offer (in rare case) and have lots of active referrals.
Furthermore, almost every PTC is ponzi.

Buddy, I don't think PTC sites are ponzi's. They are also a good source of income. And Neobux is one of  the top trusted , established and paying website.  If you are good enough in referring and can build a good quality of referrals in your downline. Then,  you don't have to work a whole day to earn bucks. Your referrareferrals itself will generate $$$ for you.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Mento
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1006

I ♥ BitcoinTalk

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:33:03 PM

Neobox, i remember many people on other forum talks about this PTC since it's very popular.

But, i think you just waste your time especially if you live on 2nd/3rd world where there aren't many good offer for you and premium/VIP member system which give advantage to user who already have lots of money.
The only way to earn profit from here are find really good offer (in rare case) and have lots of active referrals.

Buddy, I don't think PTC sites are ponzi's. They are also a good source of income. And Neobux is one of  the top trusted , established and paying website.  If you are good enough in referring and can build a good quality of referrals in your downline. Then,  you don't have to work a whole day to earn bucks. Your referrareferrals itself will generate $$$ for you.

This variant can get incomes for small number of users. They will to use work most of referrals. The rest is complicated and low-paid work. I was sure that there is no desire for such employment. I have long believed Neobox closed.
sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:45:29 PM

I decided to try this PTC site just for fun. Will be my way sucessfull? Follow my progress on Facebook.

Haha, once I also think that Ptc sites will make me rich.I was so excited and keep clicking day by day.But I didn't expect this, when i buy rented referral they don't click much.And I am keep losing my main balance. Then I realised Ptc can't make me rich or give me good profit.I think RR Just a shit way of Ptc to make users balance empty.
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:05:57 PM

I prefer Clixsense to neobux ,I have read a lot of articles about neobux,trying to manipulate rented referrals,some of the rented referrals that they offer to rent are just bot ,you need to upgrade to golden and purchase thousands of rented referrals to really make a profit here.

Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:15:13 PM

You can make some money if you rent rather then buy referrals. The refferal will not click forever or everyday. You will make a small amount per refferal of you shuffle out the crap ones. You not going to make doing PTC worth it without referrals. Some PTC you can earn refferals slowly with your own clicks those sites I reccomend. Just look at the rent vs your click value and see if it adds up. If it makes sense to proceed then do. Do not invest large amounts of money and do not just ise 1 PTC site. Use many. You can make 100-200$ a month but please do not think that it is easy. It is not easy and requires daily attention and I'd you miss a day your refferwls earnings you lose. So you costs many sites every single day and do all clicks and rent more refferals if you can. Rent enough refferls to reach minimum payout every week or two. Unless you believe the site will stay up rather stop renting and just withdraw the money that way you made a profit as opposed to going your new reffrerals make enough money to be worth it.

bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:28:20 PM

It would take forever just to earn 5$ in that ptc site. You could earn more by just joining signature campaign here in the forum.  If you learn to create articles for some tokens and blockchain technology, you could probably be hired as writer for big bitcoin news sites. Written one article for a coin and they paid me $52 better than writing on huge sites.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:09:49 PM

The strategy I'm trying there now is to get $2.00 first, before rent any referral. I don't know if it will work, if so, I will post here on forum for who wants to make some profit there too.

Without investment, there is a long way until $2.00 in balance, because Mini Jobs don't appear frequently, and when they appear, pays only $0.01 per task.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 07:17:59 PM

I know PTC for long time and i see many PTC site turned out to be scam (or ponzi), maybe you don't know because those kinds of sites can't be popular.
I also know that Neobox is trusted, but search refferal is just too hard these days.

Yeah, I know searching referrals really sucks. But this can be easily done by a successful and expert affiliate who can use a unique strategy and refer any amount of referrals in less time.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████