Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am I banned?  (Read 502 times)
missdirected (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:56:39 AM
Last edit: December 15, 2016, 10:59:38 AM by missdirected

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6125

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:09:09 AM

It's probably due the fact that most of your posts are in off-topic and game & rounds sections. Try to PM theymos or Cyrus but I doubt It's going to be lifted up.

His profile In case you guys can't find it : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819371

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:37:18 AM

I don't thin a user will be ban just because o posting inly in a certain board unless you are signature spamming. And to add you are also obviously farming your account.
Another is that maybe one of your alt got banned and that results for all connected account to be banned? (not sure)
Did you tried resetting your password with the secret message? If yes it provably is the reason.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 11:57:51 AM

-snip-
Another is that maybe one of your alt got banned and that results for all connected account to be banned? (not sure)

-snip-

I think this might be the reason. Clearly checking old posts you can check that account bought account. Maybe previous user got himself banned and the ban also applied on you account as it shares one of the same IP.
missdirected (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 12:24:44 PM

-snip-

-snip-

I think this might be the reason. Clearly checking old posts you can check that account bought account. Maybe previous user got himself banned and the ban also applied on you account as it shares one of the same IP.
Nah he didnt as ex owner is my boyfriend xD...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: