Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:55:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about paypal; If I deposit cash from paypal account to my bank account  (Read 595 times)
SirPoopAlot (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:40:19 AM

I buy and/sell items online and I want to deposit my earnings in my bank account. I can deposit around 1-1.5k per month. Will my bank which is located in the U.S. care about this? Are there issues that I am not addressing that can bite me in the ass later on.
kennerd

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:47:18 AM

Moving funds from Paypal to a bank account is a routine thing, I don't see how it can be an issue.
biged214

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:28:13 AM

If you want to buy BTC with paypal or US bank then that will most likely not happen.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:41:20 AM

We move about a lot more than that (in the other direction) and never had a problem.  Both your bank and PayPal are KYC/AML compliant institutions.  Usually the areas of concern are the movement of funds in or out of a KYC/AML institution (i.e. depositing $30,000 cash, wiring funds out to an account under another name on a terror watch list, writing a lot of checks in name "Cash", etc).

Your PayPal account (in your name and verified by PayPal) <---> Your Bank Account (in your name) "shouldn't"* be an issue.

* Full disclaimer on a long enough timeline the banks will make a liar out of everyone.  Anything could happen but it should be low risk.
SirPoopAlot (OP)

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:16:27 AM

What about taxation related to my earnings. My profit comes from virtual goods; am I suppose to pay any taxes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: