Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wondering if this would be a good idea for the general amaerican public- faster  (Read 409 times)
XXthetimeisnowXX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

a wolf in sheeps clothing. suckerfish

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 05:23:39 AM

a faster way to get bitcoins----- here is my idea let me have some constructive criticism (PP)

Hi everyone, Im just wondering if people in general would like an easier way to get bitcoins?

there are sights now that let you buy bitcoins as long as they have bitcoins but usually don't and they charge a 1% fee, also you need to set up an account and verification process and all this hoop la that takes about four - five days.   come on this is (at least here) AMERICA and we have the attention span of a one year old. also once you buy them you have to wait about a week or two to get them. plezzzzz

so what other options? a shady money-gram cash deposit? that falls threw the cracks and if you try to call or email or live chat that is not live you get what? nothing. 400 down the drain and a big pain in the butt.

now whats left? options are scarce and people want it cheep and easy.

what if there were some sort of way that could get you your coins quick and easy. one way would be a credit card, just type in your numbers and how much you want to buy and the destination bitcoin address and bam you get your coins. but the problem here is with a CC you get people who might dispute the charges and then what, you cant get your coins back because they are gone, they are anonymous. 

so that got me thinking what if there was a way that let you buy bitcoins in about a day, a 2% fee (in the middle of 1% for the five day set up thing and a 4% for the coins in a few hour thing.) and in about a day you get your coins.  Im thinking what if people went and got those green dot money cards, they put however much they want to spend on it, they send the start up company the coad on the back, they then verify the funds and wait till they get funded (about 4 hours max) then they see what the going rate is and send them the coins to the bitcoin address that they gave them. you cannot dispute charges on a greendot money card, so no problems with the merchant and you can be anonymous as a buyer with this.

this would take less then a day to processes but just to be safe it would say about a 24 hour turn around.

ok now give me your thoughts on this, would you be interested?
do you see any problems that may arise of such a company were to start up.   
would you use this service?
would you feel more or less comfortable using this service compared to the others out there?
do you think there is a market for such a service?

let me know, please CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, I dont care if you think its a bad idea but tell me WHY you think this and how to solve any issues that it might have.

thank you kindly everyone!!!!  (got a little bit longer than i wanted)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 03:01:40 PM

Please provide a tl;dr. Thanks.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 04:10:59 PM

Please provide a tl;dr. Thanks.

With a grammar/spell check please.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Tekkna

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2013, 06:17:20 PM

TL;DR,
Green Dot Money Cards > Bitcoins

I charge more for grammar though Wink

BTC: 15Yb897j2Yrbk1GU5Uwwhg5PFBMXeUAmhS  | I sell $5 Amazon Gift Codes | I also build websites

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: