Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf's FITBIT SE SERVICE [ FAST AND SECURE ]  (Read 1587 times)
wolfuniqe (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:01:28 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2016, 11:17:58 PM by wolfuniqe

HI

I m doing a quality and fast SE service for fitbit !

What is SE you ask?

I social engineer the hell out of the fitbit support and convince them to send you a replacement device ! as simple as that !

NO RISK AT ALL !

so you can basically get extremely cheap FITBIT DEVICES ! and free shipping to any country !

please see my image here https://i.imgur.com/8Pu7BV0.png

DOING:

CHARGE HR 25$
CHARGE 2 40$
SURGE 35$
BLAZE 30$
ALTA 25$

CONTACT SKYPE wolfuniqe

Going first to trusted repp members ! otherwise I only accept payment upfront !

I m highly trusted on several forums !

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:05:46 PM

How are you going to ship these items to buyer, will you ship from your house/warehouse to buyers?

Or you will order them online (in your "way", with your "method") or any other way? Because what I care more is the buyer?

I checked the price on fitbit and they are much different from yours, what makes you special?
wolfuniqe (OP)

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:16:04 PM

The topic's name clarely says "SE" that means Social Engineering !

Basically I talk with the support from fitbit and I convince them to send you a replacement fitbit device for free !

Why do you ask??? theres a lot of reasons but one of them is because my current "device" is damaged and I need a replacement !

Thats it ! I use my skills to give u a very cheap device !
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 11:20:51 PM

Basically I talk with the support from fitbit and I convince them to send you a replacement fitbit device for free !

Why do you ask??? theres a lot of reasons but one of them is because my current "device" is damaged and I need a replacement !

When I wrote my post your post container only a link which looked very spammy but I noticed it isnt.

Not all people understand what SE means maybe iPhone SE? But at least not an ethical way to get new devices.

I'm not sure if Social Engineering is allowed but anyway I wish you good luck, If I'm not allowed to ask then sorry.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 03:28:27 AM

Wait I read it correct did I? You will somehow get a charge hr 2 shipped for 40$ that's it. Even If I agree it's a replacement one, how will you do that, not all have a fitbit, I have been earning so hard only for it. Secondly don't know about other forums but you need to post here the link of other forums you are on. Also more details, what the method and which accessories you are putting. I am really tempted to get the hr 2,but then I guess I can't let greed over take me, until you post more proof or someone high ranker buys it
ajaxmoor
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:27:41 AM

I remember a similar thread from a while back. Op took money at first and while the SE worked, only 1 person got the banned. Op went awol then. Would not recommend going first at any cost.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:48:25 AM

I remember a similar thread from a while back. Op took money at first and while the SE worked, only 1 person got the banned. Op went awol then. Would not recommend going first at any cost.

Why am I not even surprised reading this. That's their common modus operandi, lure the people and then go away +1 for bringing it out. Recently on eBay there was a fitbit charge hr 2 selling for 46$ and they had copied existing sellers page. By the time I could report it, it was sold. I am waiting for my fitbit for a long, and on some other day I would have even paid for it. But thanks to past experiences, now I don't fall. Op seems to have gone away though
wolfuniqe (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:15:19 PM

guys ! dont talk if u dont know what are u talking !

adding me on skype I can show u proof

I dont want to post other links to forums because I might get banned !

MartinL

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:18:07 PM

I social engineer the hell out of the fitbit support and convince them to send you a replacement device ! as simple as that !

In other words, you are offering fraud as a service. Is that a valid assessment?
wolfuniqe (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 01:29:21 PM

many of the fitbit's device were sold being damaged from manufacture!

I m taking advantage of this !

so in other words is this kind of a little fraud? hmm maybe but I m sure there are hundred of others worse than this !

I believe this is a opportunity to get a very cheap device as well as making profit for those who are smart !

I have great succes on other forums that I will show proof on skype !

I just took this pic right now ! I just received them today for myself!

I receive each week 10-20 trackers and selling them to an pawn shop at very cheap price !

https://gyazo.com/d1234dbde7278b2c73d671a538ef7254
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2016, 08:42:53 PM

When I wrote my post your post container only a link which looked very spammy but I noticed it isnt.

Not all people understand what SE means maybe iPhone SE? But at least not an ethical way to get new devices.

I'm not sure if Social Engineering is allowed but anyway I wish you good luck, If I'm not allowed to ask then sorry.
Social Engineering is illegal.  A quick google search would've given you the answer you were looking for.
You are stealing from the company.
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:06:59 PM

Social Engineering is illegal.  A quick google search would've given you the answer you were looking for.

Exactly, I would definitely avoid this. If you use this service and somehow this transaction is traced back to you, you could have some serious legal issues on your hands.

wolfuniqe (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:45:59 PM

Exactly, I would definitely avoid this. If you use this service and somehow this transaction is traced back to you, you could have some serious legal issues on your hands.

all started from my original fitbit that was really damaged and got my first replacement !

This is nothing serious and there is no harm at all 100% guaranteed for first SE to your location !

if u se more than three times to the same address then maybe then fitbit would notice a weird issue !
wolfuniqe (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 08:17:33 PM

upppppppppppppppppppp
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: