Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Luke-JR keeps deleting my posts  (Read 1604 times)
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:26:55 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2013, 05:59:46 AM by crazyates

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey LJR, stop deleting my posts! I don't care if you don't like it, it's true.

"St. Barbara's Faithfully Glorified Mining Initiative Naturally Exceeding Rivals", or just basically a freaking good miner.

Really?
Seems legit.

I nearly fell off my chair after seeing it though.
Especially when those "rivals" have written more of his miner than Luke has.

Edit:
ckolivas
2,380 commits / 107,639 ++ / 180,014 --
luke-jr
1,006 commits / 36,576 ++ / 26,276 --

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:41:05 AM

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.
Ya, I read that, and understood it. He never asked me to stop, tho, until after I created this thread.

nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 06:59:11 AM

But you're violating his safe space!
kano
Legendary

Activity: 4466
Merit: 1800

Linux since 1997 RedHat 4

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 09:26:16 AM

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Um, whatever gave you the opinion that truth had anything to do with Luke-Jr or what he says and does?

Again, as stated in the original thread, he stole the name of his miner from me - it started out with many lies, why would that change with a new thread where he can hide the truth as often as he likes and lie as often as he likes.

Look at the list of commits ... some of them are not new ...

I would also add, look at how many Avalon commits there are and still it doesn't work Tongue

Brick FPGA GPU Miner

Pool: https://kano.is - low 0.5% fee PPLNS 3 Days - Most reliable Solo with ONLY 0.5% fee   Bitcointalk thread: Forum
Discord support invite at https://kano.is/ Majority developer of the ckpool code - k for kano
The ONLY active original developer of cgminer. Original master git: https://github.com/kanoi/cgminer
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:06:11 PM

why would that change with a new thread where he can hide the truth as often as he likes and lie as often as he likes.
That's my biggest issue with him deleting my posts in a self-moderated thread: It's blatant censorship, and he's accountable to no one but himself.

wtfvanity

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

WTF???

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:10:40 PM

He is a piece of crap. When called out, he ignores other threads, some people get out of hand and other mods lock it.

He's an all around scum bag.

Quote from: Luke-Jr on April 05, 2013, 04:34:31 PM
Ignore the trolls. I've had my Little Single (ASIC) for nearly a week now, and it's working fine.
Even if the rest of the devices haven't shipped yet, it's obvious there is a product and only a fool would claim they aren't going to deliver.

Quote from: Minor Miner on April 05, 2013, 04:41:51 PM
Luke;   I think you should be FAIR because the people asking are obviously not familiar with the whole history.   You do not HAVE your device do you?   Has that changed?  You are implying that you have one and it is operating on your desk.   I think it would be more fair to clearly state:
"I have been remotely operating a device that is set up in the BFL offices to test my software on, it has been hashing for a week".

Wow Lukey, you're a little weasel. For some reason I thought you were religious.

We should give and we will receive full measure, flowing down into the folds of our clothing, because the measure with which we measure will be measured back to us.

Luke 6:31 And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them

Matthew 5:37 Let what you say be simply Yes or No; anything more than this comes from evil.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
crazyates (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:14:00 PM

For some reason I thought you were religious.
Hey now, I'm no fan of him, but as a devote christian myself, I'm not going to hold it against him. No one is perfect, regardless of religion, but to hold that religion against him is just unfair.

Frizz23

Activity: 1162

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 03:23:44 PM

Hey now, I'm no fan of him, but as a devote christian myself, I'm not going to hold it against him. No one is perfect, regardless of religion, but to hold that religion against him is just unfair.

Of course not. Dog don’t eat dog.

But doesn't the bible say "don't lie" (aka "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour") ?

But who cares, right? There's so much bullcrap in the bible. Like: "You shall not boil a young goat in its mother's milk." from some other 10 commandments from Exodus 34:10-28.

Ξtherization⚡️First P2E 2016⚡️🏰💎🌈 etherization.org
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:25:09 PM

It seems this luke-jr like to be a god  Roll Eyes he wants to be powerful  Roll Eyes Normal rules? Naaah, self moderated threads where i am the god!

pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:39:28 PM

Had this guy on ignore from the start. And to censorship is bs.
JimmiesForBitcoins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:41:40 PM

I have to disagree. If "holding one's religion against [someone]" means holding them accountable to their own standard of judgment to keep them consistent, then I'm all for that. (In so much as they haven't apologized and have actually committed a trespass, which I reserve the right to pass my own judgment on that matter.) How much more fair game can you get beyond quoting scripture, with proper contextual meaning, at somebody that says scripture is their final authority? Actually, I believe using a single standard of judgment (in contrast to double standards) would be the very definition of what fair is.

Mind you, I have no idea what this topic is or is about, nor do I care, nor do I have any idea who this Luke guy is that everybody hates so much, nor do I intend to bother finding out. Don't tell me, I don't want to know.
pekv2

Activity: 770
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 04:44:23 PM

Mind you, I have no idea what this topic is or is about, nor do I care, nor do I have any idea who this Luke guy is that everybody hates so much, nor do I intend to bother finding out. Don't tell me, I don't want to know.

Good@ the bolded part, stay away from the person.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 06, 2013, 05:18:56 PM

Seems like a Meta thread Tongue

nathanrees19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:12:12 AM

How much more fair game can you get beyond quoting scripture, with proper contextual meaning, at somebody that says scripture is their final authority?

Code:
[10:39] <@luke-jr> zzzzzz: the Bible is not the highest authority on Earth
[10:39] <@luke-jr> zzzzzz: the Catholic Church is
[10:39] <zzzzzz> Wow. just wow.
[10:40] <@luke-jr> the Catholic Church wrote the New Testament and decided which books made up the Bible
[10:40] <@luke-jr> it makes no sense at all to put the Bible above it
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:19:58 AM

Code:
[10:40] <@luke-jr> the Catholic Church wrote the New Testament and decided which books made up the Bible

lolwat

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2013, 01:27:24 AM

Code:

lolwat

He's actually not far off on that one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 01:34:31 AM

He's actually not far off on that one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Trent

Learn something new everyday!  The plot thickens, I see.

JimmiesForBitcoins

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:01:05 AM

Code:

lolwat

The new testament was already established and well circulated long before 325. What does Trent in the mid 1500s have to do with anything? A large religious body deciding to incorporate new books into the canon is a long, long ways off from saying that the RCC decided the New Testament. That's as silly as saying that the LDS church wrote the new testament because they included the Book of Abraham, Pearl of Great Price, and the Book of Mormon. Nevermind the fact that the RCC didn't even exist for many centuries, or that it wasn't even close to being universally accepted.

To make a possibly crappy Bitcoin analogy, I'd refer to trent as the creation of a fork in the blockchain, at best. They're just running off in their own direction.
Mike Christ
aka snapsunny
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:02:35 AM

I'm assuming this is why we have more than one version of the same anthology.

JimmiesForBitcoins

View Profile
April 07, 2013, 02:06:39 AM

I'm assuming this is why we have more than one version of the same anthology.
Eh? Elaborate.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: