Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SR Account for Auction---13 Weeks from Hero--Neutral Trust  (Read 928 times)
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:18:00 PM

So I won this auction? Good. How about escrow ? Cause I won't send coins without any proofs.

And this is exactly why I am dealing with the other person.  If you read the OP, you will clearly see that the account changes hands when the money does.  Escrow on here is nothing but BS.  There is no reason to trust a third, completely unknown person, as opposed to another.  Escrow has been stolen repeatedly.  You want the account, then pay for it.  Otherwise, don't.  This is precisely why we are leaving this forum, it has turned into business done wrong by whining brats.

If you, oddly enough, actually decide to make a purchase, rather than talk about it, then send the TX in a PM.

Well try look on this situation from my side , how I can be sure that you really owner of an sr member account?
That after sending my coins to your address you will simply no run with them ? I asked you via PM about name of your account , but you ignoring my questions. Right now you just newbie not more. And escrow its best way to end this deal.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tempsales (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:25:00 PM

So I won this auction? Good. How about escrow ? Cause I won't send coins without any proofs.

And this is exactly why I am dealing with the other person.  If you read the OP, you will clearly see that the account changes hands when the money does.  Escrow on here is nothing but BS.  There is no reason to trust a third, completely unknown person, as opposed to another.  Escrow has been stolen repeatedly.  You want the account, then pay for it.  Otherwise, don't.  This is precisely why we are leaving this forum, it has turned into business done wrong by whining brats.

If you, oddly enough, actually decide to make a purchase, rather than talk about it, then send the TX in a PM.

Well try look on this situation from my side , how I can be sure that you really owner of an sr member account?
That after sending my coins to your address you will simply no run with them ? I asked you via PM about name of your account , but you ignoring my questions. Right now you just newbie not more. And escrow its best way to end this deal.

Then I take it you will not be doing business yes?
Whitly

Activity: 668
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:34:39 PM

If you will agree on escrow then YES. Cause if you honest there nothing to afraid,  not sure trusted guys who do escrow will scam you on 0.07 BTC.
tempsales (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:37:42 PM

If you will agree on escrow then YES. Cause if you honest there nothing to afraid,  not sure trusted guys who do escrow will scam you on 0.07 BTC.

I never said anything about being afraid, if you are not buying then please stop posting, this is getting silly.
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:52:36 PM

Why are you even amusing this users request.?
As you can see I already put a partial payment to that stated address and said i would be paying you the rest today (now!).
Why are you even asking for payment from another user?
tempsales (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 04:57:03 PM

As you can see I already put a partial payment to that stated address and said i would be paying you the rest today (now!).

That user was never serious and I was simply demonstrating for everyone what this forum has turned into.  All they wanted to do was talk, checking on some things for you now.  No need to worry about users like that.  Locking the thread and making the final changes for you.  PM me.
magemist

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:02:38 PM

Wait,  thought I was first who placed 0.07 btc as bet here.
Yes, actually your bid was a valid one because of this,
~snip~
Lasting six hours.
no idea why your bid got rejected, and also magemist's bid isn't valid, since OP said if
~snip~
increment 0.01.

That is besides the point.
He agreed to sell it to me! As stated right HERE!
Will do this for 0.071btc.
It has been 6 hours right?
And will you include the yobit account w/email account that is connected with it to not have the password reset on the yobit?

All that is fine, it is late here and I would like to see this finished.  I will change the password on yoBit from this IP and it will not raise flags.  Let me get you an address to send payment.

Send the 0.071 to this address, I am going to be up and around the PC for at least an hour, I don't have to see a bunch of confirms, just the TX moving in and I will start getting everything ready.

1Ny1hiLBLposdVNBGLTFbYWWACcYMB4xFC

Check the address. I already made a payment to send the part of the sale to me and will make another payment for the remainder.
That is OUR DEAL!
Regardless of the bid - I placed an offer and so the account and all associated items that we discussed in this thread are my possession and I will be paying the agreed upon amount of 0.071btc-0.01616455btc=0.05483555btc RIGHT NOW!
magemist

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:05:32 PM

That user was never serious and I was simply demonstrating for everyone what this forum has turned into.  All they wanted to do was talk, checking on some things for you now.  No need to worry about users like that.  Locking the thread and making the final changes for you.  PM me.
Looks like the only thing he/she got from this ranting about was this:
The Pharmacist 3: -0 / +1   2016-11-19   0.00000000   Reference   Bidding on accounts contributes to the continued crappiness of this forum. It facilitates scams, spam, and account farming.

Pointless talking.
magemist

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:09:10 PM

Completely PAID IN FULL!
https://blockchain.info/address/1Ny1hiLBLposdVNBGLTFbYWWACcYMB4xFC

Send all accounts to me via pm now.
tempsales (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:10:46 PM

This forum has become nothing but whining kids.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: