Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood: Do they truly care about women?  (Read 733 times)
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:33:53 PM

Over the past few months, I've been deeply researching Planned Parenthood and both sides of the pro-choice vs pro-life argument. I have come to the conclusion that it's despicable that taxpayer money is going towards termination of lives. I also believe Planned Parenthood could care less about women, it seems to me they only care about lining their pockets by selling babies body parts and refusing to recommend adoption services or family support. It is sad that citizens are forced to pay for abortions that are against virtually all true ethical, moral and human rights standards. I wrote a piece on my blog about this yesterday, "Planned Parenthood: Do they truly care about women?" http://faithforamerica.org/does-planned-parenthood-care-about-women/

What are your thoughts on PP?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 05:57:26 PM

as far as i'm concerned a fetus is just a blob of cells until a certain stage and women should be free to have total control over that. there might be a case for reducing the time for eligibility.

i don't think anyone thinks abortion is a great thing but i definitely do not support taking choice away. making it illegal won't stop it.

should taxpayers be funding it? maybe not if it's a pure lifestyle choice. definitely if it's for medical reasons. and i don't believe ivf should be funded either.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

http://www.npr.org/2016/01/28/464594826/in-wake-of-videos-planned-parenthood-investigations-find-no-fetal-tissue-sales

The wealthy elite are killing and selling our babies. Take your fork and lets go fight them! Now!
And then when it comes out nothing happens. What is with the US american justice???
When does it prevail!

Sad

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:02:50 AM

I've always been 'pro-choice' and still am, though I've always thought of abortion as a regrettable thing comparable to triage.  More recently I am quit suspicious that it is influenced by eugenicist who I have no use for.

When Planned Parenthood was stung by the hidden cam journalists, they should have, in order to have kept my support, voiced an understanding of why some people might be concerned about parting out human tissue and they should have voluntarily instigated transparency and chain-of-custody programs for the tissue.

What the actually did do was to circle the wagons and go into full denial mode.  Worse, they demonized the journalists who, as far as I'm concerned, were doing their jobs and well.  Worse still, they and the legislature used the states legal aparatus to punish the journalists and criminalize this form of journalism.

Fuck Planned Parenthood.  They did some good things for women's health I'm sure, and any damage or loss to women is, in my opinion, squarely on their shoulders.

Trump very bravely stood up for PP in relation to general women's health issues in a Republican primary (not that he got any media credit for doing so, or for any other of such actions of course.)  If I were him I would stand by the basic support for the good that PP may do for poor women, but demand a bottom to top housecleaning.  There are certainly plenty of pockets of stagnation there which are badly in need of a draining and scrubbing.

---

When I watched the undercover vids of PP, it struck me that these people were clearly enthused about obtaining an 'intact case.'  In my scientific mind, I tried to put that together with some advantage.  E.g, easier to get 'pure' tissue extracts, or less fear of contamination.  I never felt that hypotheses I came up with seemed complete.

Recently, as 'pizzagate' is being explored, it seems certain that we are dealing with some very sick fuckers in Hillary Clinton's imediate circle, and possibly some very very very sick ones.  I have to wonder of some of the market for this tissue were not associated with occult ritual practices.  Some people theorize that the code word 'blue cheese' in the Podesta leaked mails refers to fetuses.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2016, 01:41:00 AM

What if a woman is raped?  Do the rules of what is life change then?

Should the state force her to carry the baby to term and deliver it?

Even worse, should the state then force her to give regular visitation to the rapist, who is the father?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 01:48:21 AM

What if a woman is raped?  Do the rules of what is life change then?

Even worse, should the state then force her to give regular visitation to the rapist, who is the father?

Only if the father is white (15 seconds wrongdoing shouldnt destroy ones life right?)

If its an arab asian muslim east european or nig*er she should be forced to have an abortion.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:13:40 AM

I've always been 'pro-choice' and still am, though I've always thought of abortion as a regrettable thing comparable to triage.  More recently I am quit suspicious that it is influenced by eugenicist who I have no use for.

When Planned Parenthood was stung by the hidden cam journalists, they should have, in order to have kept my support, voiced an understanding of why some people might be concerned about parting out human tissue and they should have voluntarily instigated transparency and chain-of-custody programs for the tissue.

What the actually did do was to circle the wagons and go into full denial mode.  Worse, they demonized the journalists who, as far as I'm concerned, were doing their jobs and well.  Worse still, they and the legislature used the states legal aparatus to punish the journalists and criminalize this form of journalism.

Fuck Planned Parenthood.  They did some good things for women's health I'm sure, and any damage or loss to women is, in my opinion, squarely on their shoulders.

Trump very bravely stood up for PP in relation to general women's health issues in a Republican primary (not that he got any media credit for doing so, or for any other of such actions of course.)  If I were him I would stand by the basic support for the good that PP may do for poor women, but demand a bottom to top housecleaning.  There are certainly plenty of pockets of stagnation there which are badly in need of a draining and scrubbing.

---

When I watched the undercover vids of PP, it struck me that these people were clearly enthused about obtaining an 'intact case.'  In my scientific mind, I tried to put that together with some advantage.  E.g, easier to get 'pure' tissue extracts, or less fear of contamination.  I never felt that hypotheses I came up with seemed complete.

Recently, as 'pizzagate' is being explored, it seems certain that we are dealing with some very sick fuckers in Hillary Clinton's imediate circle, and possibly some very very very sick ones.  I have to wonder of some of the market for this tissue were not associated with occult ritual practices.  Some people theorize that the code word 'blue cheese' in the Podesta leaked mails refers to fetuses.

a philosophical framework central to the development of contraceptive methods, contraceptive counseling, and family planning programs and clinics. Advocates hold that each woman has the right to decide when to conceive and bear children and that contraceptive and gynecological care and information should be available to help her become or prevent becoming pregnant. i think this are the other woman needs
devthedev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 05:35:02 AM

What the actually did do was to circle the wagons and go into full denial mode.  Worse, they demonized the journalists who, as far as I'm concerned, were doing their jobs and well.  Worse still, they and the legislature used the states legal aparatus to punish the journalists and criminalize this form of journalism.

Fuck Planned Parenthood.  They did some good things for women's health I'm sure, and any damage or loss to women is, in my opinion, squarely on their shoulders.

I completely agree, they have a very shady past. Their founder was the leader of the women's KKK movement and literally created PP to, in her own words, "exterminate black babies."  The majority of abortion clinics are in mostly minority communities. Unsurprisingly, I don't see Black Lives Matter protesting them... I delved deep into the organization in my blog post I linked in the OP. It's truly one disgusting organization. While they do some good, local health centers do the same thing and more for women such a mammograms, cancer screenings, etc. Many, many women leave Planned Parenthood unsupported and often emotionally and physically scarred.

as far as i'm concerned a fetus is just a blob of cells until a certain stage and women should be free to have total control over that. there might be a case for reducing the time for eligibility.

Two weeks after fertilization there is a heart beat, there are brain waves at 4 weeks, and at eight all body systems (fingers, toes, eyes, etc.) are present. If you test a baby's blood in the womb at that age, it will literally recoil from pain. The majority of abortions occur 6-8 weeks after this point. I believe it is not a "women's rights" issue, it's a human rights issue. You do not have the "choice" to murder a living human with a heartbeat. It is not the woman's body; It has separate DNA, it's own fingerprint, etc.

What if a woman is raped?  Do the rules of what is life change then?

Based on the Guttmacher Institute's report (a division of PP) 959,380 abortions have taken place this year, with only 9,000 being alleged cases of rape (0.009%). The science behind what is considered life doesn't change, but one thing I feel is lacking is support for women in these terrible, terrible situations. Federal funding should instead go to local crisis centers, family health centers; Thought and legislation should be put forth to make the adoption process smoother. Planned Parenthood only referred 0.05% of women contemplating an abortion to adoption support centers. Countless studies have shown that women who have an abortion are never the same psychologically or emotionally, but that seems to be ignored. Women who have had an abortion are at an 81% higher risk for mental health problems including depression, drug abuse, anxiety disorders and suicidal behavior.

Personally, I am pro-life in every respect, many just focus on the baby in the womb, but that's not all that matters. I care for the woman in these crisis situations, and every aspect of both of their lives.

manbitcoinlover

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 08:34:24 AM

this is my opinion only. I think that Planned Parenthood wants a lot of donations, the more the merrier for them. The only reason they do what they do is for the cash. Do they care about you or your baby? Hell to the no. Give them some donations, they will act like they care and do their job. They are super shady in my opinion.

Looking for Signature Campaign, PM ME!
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2016, 11:42:10 AM

You know the liberals have won when there is a section on Amazon called "Baby"   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Account recovered 08-12-2019
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 05:46:08 AM

You know the liberals have won when there is a section on Amazon called "Baby"   Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Dude WHAT?!  What does a baby section have to do with politics?

I'm going to put on my tinfoil hat and go FULL CONSPIRATARD....3....2........1...........

There are a few 'baby' sections.  I presume your anus is inflamed due to the [Main Page -> Fashion -> Baby] section?  Which must mean everything in the fashion directory is to be used for masturbatory material or something?  Thanks, liberals?  It'd be nice if you could at least describe what sort of section you think is so evil and liberal. 

Please be serious, I want to understand further the mind of someone so warped from consistent television-watching.  Rapist liberals this, racist republicans that, eh?  Gee, what a freedumb-loving, hamburger-holding country we live in; to be dissuaded into not thinking for themselves.

(pssst)

ever think......that maybe...........the section called "baby"............is meant for.......get this.............baby products?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 06:55:03 AM

Planned Parenthood cares about money.

Some of their workers care about some women.

Few of their workers care about women babies (female babies).

One or two workers might care about men babies (male babies).

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
November 21, 2016, 07:00:57 AM

Planned Parenthood cares about money.

Some of their workers care about some women.

Few of their workers care about women babies (female babies).

One or two workers might care about men babies (male babies).

Cool

This makes just as much sense as the post I last responded to.  Is the Politics/Society board the new hot-spot for spammers to sh^tpost? (no offense, BADecker, I seen you around, you're a cool dude, signed OBAVi) but still that post makes no sense, especially in how it relates to the topic at hand.  Currently awaiting new debaters, come test your might, despite my lack of taking sides in this frivolous (currently) matter...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: